Well in the US they have whipsawed the Sheep with double-speak as never before,
- Vaxx stops transmission/infection
-Vaxx doesn't stop transmission/infection
- 1-2 doses is enough
- You don't have enough, you need boosters
- Boosters are not enough against new variants
- Masks are useless, PCR test is useless ...
- Kids need the clot-shot as it is safe
.... and we can go on and on with this for quite a few more lines.

Most people can't remember how all this evolved since 2020 and this is the majority that goes for testing and getting their kids clot-shot.

Now suddenly Boris is calling everything off while a few Western countries are holding totalitarian level restrictions and mandates in place. Whereas in 2020 there was a uniformity of reaction, now we have apparent chaos !!! Or is it planned chaos ??

How does this fit into Boris's sudden turn in policy ?

Could this ad from the British Heart Association be related to actions above ?

"They" are not done. Now I suspect they need to attack the minds of the people more then the physical body. Gates hinted not so long ago that the response of the people was not what he expected. I'm guessing he was expecting nearly all people lining up without question to get the life saving elixir so as to get the job done fast. Well it didn't work as he thought. Too many did not go for it. With 2 yrs having gone by, now more people are looking at what they see happening around them and confronting that picture with what they were/are told by the TV Gods.

The push-back is growing but we do not see it in MSM's TV.
1642621922387.png

If they do pull back for the covid agenda, and things go quiet, I don’t think I'd be the only one feeling creepy, as in…what now?

The Russia thing does appear to be front and center if the covid things goes away. And just to add to the possibilities, Dr. Merritt did say in her last interview that the studies have been done as to what percentage of the population needs to be injected to produce the desired outcome. Maybe they are approaching it? And at this point free-will is seriously being coerced, if not outright stolen, and maybe that makes for poor quality harvesting. (?)

In Canada,
We had and we will have many protests in Québec in January.

The next big protest in Canada will be at the end of the month with truckers from all over of Canada. The rally will start in Vancouver on January 23 and will enter Ottawa around January 28, in front of the parliament, and stay there until the emergency measures are stopped.

The purpose of this protest will be: to remove the health emergency for the return of children to school without masks, to their sports, to not allow the taxation of non-vaxxed people, to allow the reopening of businesses, to remove the obligation to have 3 doses to enter stores of more than 1500 square meters....

We will see what Trudeau will do with that!? Army? or other think that we don't know and it's in the agenda?

They're up to something!

UK Prime Minister has announced the end of all restrictions allegedly brought in to combat the spread of the “Omicron variant”.
And isn't this giving-taking tactic also a known torture technique?
I think they will pivot from Covid to war with Russia and war in general from here... but they very well could pivot in England back and forth on this Covid stuff to pull the population apart, but I don't think so.
What have the UK (England) and US in common? - a seeming step back from brink of Covid mania in lockstep...

Historically, when you have trouble at home... you go to war abroad and you need your people to be behind you (grateful) and suddenly united by an external foe...

So it logically seems just one word is behind all this...

Russia!

The Anglo-American machine may well be about to do something truly unconscionable... they are that mad and that desperate. Oh boy!
Agree - agree - agree - agree!
  • Their narrative is falling apart
  • Biden and Bozo's approval ratings are in the toilet
  • Criminal evidence is piling up along with actual and prospective lawsuits
  • More and more are finally seeing the reality and evil of the situation
  • Russia "wag the dog" becoming clearer every day
  • Some are noting the response of the planet/Mother Nature that something is very wrong
In today's local Columbus Disgrace Pravda:

1642623449361.png

Just more of the back and forth signaling to keep everyone off-balance and confused - it's how the grand psyop works!
Or is it planned chaos ??
I'm thinking it's still part of the plan, but panic and desperation is starting to creep in since things aren't going quite like what has been anticipated. Plus more and more things are blowing up besides protests/push back:

FJJdOfVWUAEXbEO

Perhaps we'll get a lot more insight on this whole situation come Jan 30, around 8 pm in France . . .

I tell you what I think - it feels like or looks like the British government has come into some info about the jab and I expect they feel like this information won't stay hidden for long. Soooo the "pull back" thing is to claim they were following the science and it wasn't about politics. This way, when sh*t hits the fan, it's the scientists or businessmen who are in the dock and not the politicians (who are simply following the science). I reckon it's something along those lines. I reckon something isn't quite right with the jab and they look to have developed an appreciation of this after the boosters.

The actual mood in England has been that many people simply ignore covid now apart from those who still think catching it is a death sentence which is a growing minority.

I'm less inclined to think they would intentionally release an actual pathogen that will kill and spread as easily for the simple reason of how will they be sure this pathogen or variant won't kill them too as they will no doubt be exposed to it with the rest of the population....

I reckon something isn't quite right with the jab and they look to have developed an appreciation of this after the boosters.
Maybe they were surprised that people who not only have had the 2 shots plus one or more boosters are getting Omicron as well as those who previously had Covid but never got the vax - and/or that they could get Omicron, too? . . . and for some reason this is really bad news for them? Is Omicron an unexpected game changer?

Shining the Light - Tucker Carlson at your service! 5 min bitchute vid at link:

TUCKER COVERS THE EUROPEAN PROTESTS 1/18/2022

1642630951244.png
Finally some of the protests are being shown on Mainstream media, Tucker Carlson just showed protests in Europe, Dutch Eva Vlaardingerbroek telling the American audience whats coming for them if we don't stop the mandates RIGHT NOW.

Today's laugh injection (at least I laughed when I opened this page):

US Nuclear Target Map

1642632853326.png
Let's see - central Ohio/western Pennsylvania/northern West Virginia almost completely covered with red dots . . .
Out of curiosity I searched for maps that may reveal nuclear targets in the United States, and I’ve posted them here for your interest.

(See below for more maps)

The nuclear targets map shown above (source file) is one that I put together based on a number of factors — looking at other maps and data including military installations, nuclear weapons storage and silo locations, bases, cities, etc..

No doubt I’ve missed a number of them, as well as other probable strategic locations, but it’s simply presented as ‘food for thought’.
Observing that "wag the dog" is gaining momentum with each passing day/hour - most likely due to the crumbling Covid narrative agenda - I thought this article is more than relevant . . . and funny in a black humor sort of way.

ADDED:
Lean over and kiss your unvaxxinated ass goodbye.

I've not really been taking this Russia business seriously because the geopolitical analysis here has always led me to believe that a "great powers war" is off the table for the Washington establishment. They're mostly a bunch of stuffed suit bureaucrats/hollywood showmen who earn their reputation off of posturing or stirring the pot behind the scenes and then attacking defenseless targets; they don't have the stomach for a real war where they might actually incur some losses. Putin's team says "blah, blah, blah, red lines, 'serious consequences,'" and the Deep State Team says ,"blah, blah, blah, we're not accepting that, 'serious consequences' for you too," and it's all basically a bunch of meaningless banter between bureaucrats bluffing each other. Perhaps this time is different? Meh. I expect there to some special ops shenanigans and maybe some cyber warfare, but I'm skeptical of there being any substantial armed conflict. Russia has a few economic cards it could play that could really cause some headaches for the US, but are the Russians actually going to do anything? Maybe if the US launches some ICBMs or something of that magnitude, which I doubt it will do. Now it would be a neat trick if the Deep State could twist things around so that the cyber pandemic or real pandemic the Cassiopaeans predicted would be precipitated by the vaccines could be blamed on Russia. The average Westerner is stupid enough that it just might work. However, the objective of such would be more to consolidate support domestically rather than launch any credible assault against Russia.

I'm waiting for the "Constitutional Republicans" such as Rand Paul and Ron Desantis to start rallying the troops against Russia after the initial "wag the dog" event occurs as the Deep State continues their Red Team vs Blue Team games where both are equally lacking in truth signal. All the anti-masker, anti-vaxxer libertarians can be brought back into the fold cuz freedom and democracy in 'Murica must prevail against those pernicious Commies. We should find out who actually has a brain in their head relatively shortly.

More lies being exposed:

National Guard Doctors Find Hospitals Empty of Covid Patients ~ January 18, 2022

By Mike Baxter – January 18, 2022

On Monday, the criminal Biden administration and its complicit states’ governors activated a program that deployed 1,000 military medical workers to six U.S. states to help hospitals besieged by an imaginary crisis—a non-existent surge of Omicron patients.

But physicians attached to the New Jersey Army National Guard, Task Force Secaucus, found their assigned location, Hudson Regional Hospital, empty of even a single Covid patient, said Lt. Michael McKenzie, a physician assistant.

Lt. McKenzie and 11 other Guardsmen—doctors, nurses, and physician assistants—were dispatched to the hospital with the impression its ICU was at-capacity and packed with deathly ill Omicron patients. Their duty was to relieve “overwhelmed” hospital staff, so the hospital’s existing medical professionals could focus their attention on non-Omicron patients.

“We were all surprised. I mean—we got told Omicron patients inundated the hospital. That’s not what we saw. Four of the hospital’s 14 ICU beds were occupied, but none with Covid patients,” Lt. McKenzie told Real Raw News.

The Guardsmen, he added, examined each patient’s medical chart. Not one mentioned Covid-19 as a reason for hospital admission. Two were cardiac patients. One had taken a gunshot wound to the abdomen. The other had been admitted for maladies not linked to Covid-19.

Interestingly, Lt. McKenzie said he was present when his CO asked hospital administrators why, if the hospital had no Covid patients, the National Guardsmen were there at all, as their orders expressly stated they were at the hospital to mitigate an Omicron surge.

“CO got told ‘I have nothing to do with your men being here. You’re here, I guess, because President Biden and Governor Phil Murphy want you here. Personally, I view your presence at this hospital a disruption and an inconvenience.’ CO made some phone calls. I guess he told his CO weren’t any Covid cases here, but we were told to stay at the hospital,” Lt. McKenzie said.

Moreover, not only was the hospital devoid of Covid-19 patients, but it was also short on staff. Lt. McKenzie said he saw “hardly any” hospital doctors or nurses patrolling the labyrinth of corridors or peeking their heads in patients’ rooms. Curious, he took it upon himself to discretely question a nurse and an orderly as to why Hudson Regional was short-staffed. He got two disparate answers.

“First, I was told many doctors and nurses had Omicron themselves and had to isolate at home until they tested negative. Then I got told the staffing issue was because the hospital fired 1/3 of its staff for refusing to get vaccinated. One thing’s for sure: someone isn’t telling the truth,” Lt. McKenzie said.

In closing, RRN reached out to both the NJ Army National Guard and Hudson Regional for comments. A Guard spokesperson refused to comment, and a member of the hospital’s administrative staff, Beth Johnson, said, “It’s hospital policy to not give specific information on who is hospitalized here or why. I can tell you 7 of 14 ICU beds are in use.”

Her statement alone contradicts Gov. Murphy’s assertion that Hudson Regional is “at capacity.”

Back
Top Bottom