Meanwhile in northern Mexico, they are sending busloads of children for vaccinations along the Texas-Mexico border.

"With the departure of 18 buses to the border of Laredo, Texas, Nuevo Leon today became the first state in the country to begin vaccination against Covid-19 for children between 5 and 11 years of age."
"We are the first state, as always setting an example, to vaccinate children from 5 to 11 years old. The project begins today, and between 500 and 1,000 children will be vaccinated every day," added the state governor."

Cross-Border Vaccination Program for children from 5 to 11 years of age , nov 15, 2021, Mex.
img_4176.jpg

What a terrible thing!, 😡😞

“They now say” the 5-G towers will go active tomorrow; Dec 19th and they also “say” that it could bring the national commerce to a halt. That makes me wonder is this a true glitch in their plan, or an excuse to shut things down even further? Here are some quotes, then the article below:

… To be blunt, the nation's commerce will grind to a halt."

the 5G rollout and how it could have a massive impact on aircraft operations and possibly lead to "economic calamity."

The lobbying group warned that large swaths of the "operating fleet" are "indefinitely grounded" until the radar altimeter disruption is resolved.

In addition to possible travel chaos, grounding fleets of cargo planes could create a new supply chain issue: the lack of widebody aircraft for shipping goods.

The article:

Thanks for catching that JEEP. I chased that article back and it looks like a typo for the article, and an overlook by me. As the linked site wrote:

"AT&T and Verizon agreed to delay the use of C-Band spectrum until Jan. 19, a move that was endorsed by the White House."

And that statement draws the question, if that is the C-Band, then how many bands are there, and what are they used for? It's confusing and I'm confident were not getting the whole story.

Thanks for catching that JEEP. I chased that article back and it looks like a typo for the article, and an overlook by me. As the linked site wrote:

"AT&T and Verizon agreed to delay the use of C-Band spectrum until Jan. 19, a move that was endorsed by the White House."

And that statement draws the question, if that is the C-Band, then how many bands are there, and what are they used for? It's confusing and I'm confident were not getting the whole story.

Are we entering the first phase of the zombie apocalypse? 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️
Q: (L) Well. Alright then. Oh, what is up with the ZOMBIES?? Oh my god!!!

A: We covered that as well! People deteriorating!
Q: [laughter] (L) You seem to be awfully joyful about... (Ailen) Shootings, and death, and... (Belibaste) Zombies...

A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health.

Q: (L) So humanity is sick...

A: It is more than just one species involved here!

Q: (L) What do you mean, like animals and stuff, or...?

A: Partly but think of the planet and its entire biosphere and which species is behaving like a virus.

Q: (L) Human beings?

A: Not all, but most are carriers.

Q: (Perceval) Psychopaths.

A: Yes and those that "infuse" them.

Q: (L) So, you mean 4D STS?

A: Yes.

Another salvo from Dr. Martin:

DR MARTIN 5 MINUTES 2 LAWS - GET UP AND BATTLE EASILY - START TAKING EVIDENCE NOW

It's a 6 min vid and he explains the laws he says we can use better than I can. He says there are 8 felony counts with up to 99 years of imprisonment for violation.
[screenshot]
1642521118250.png

Of course, that last joke decision of SCOTUS doesn't engender confidence in the legal process. Tom Renz, in the interview below, calls out how pathetic the lawyers were in not providing or challenging the valid arguments of the case. Start at 2:36:

SGTreport: Scotus Vipers Betrayed Us Again - Tom Renz on the Traitors in the Supreme Court 1-14-2022

1642520441715.png

Bill to make vaccination compulsory in Argentina is ready

Deputies of the Frente de Todos (Front of All) prepared the initiative to be discussed in Congress. They will try to approve it in extraordinary sessions to be convened as from January 24.

While the number of coronavirus infections continues to grow exponentially with the appearance of the omicron variant, deputies of the Frente de Todos have a bill ready to make vaccination against Covid-19 mandatory in Argentina for the whole population.

This was acknowledged by one of the authors of the initiative, the deputy of the Frente de Todos, Juan Carlos Alderete, who justified the presentation in the need to continue the fight against "the pandemic" that has not yet ended. "Among the prevention measures adopted in the world for the control of the pandemic, vaccines have proved to be one of the safest and most effective ways, reducing deaths and the transmission of the virus", he said.

In an interview with the program "Es por Acá" on radio Universidad, Alderete affirmed that vaccines "are decisive to control the development of the disease, since they not only allow to substantially improve the care of the life and health of the inhabitants, but also to fully reestablish the economic and social activities".

Further on, the deputy pointed out that the obligatory nature of the vaccine "has already been adopted by other countries in the world" and added that although "individual and collective rights intersect, when it comes to health, *the collective right is superior to any other individual right".

*🤬🤬🤬

The guy obviously is better than my father or YOURS.
UN Secretary General António Guterres on the pandemic, "If we leave anyone behind, in the end, we leave everyone behind. If we fail to vaxxinate every person, we give rise to new variants that spread across borders & bring daily life & economies to a grinding halt"

That's right, if only you would listen to "father", everything would be fine. But YOU ARE NOT. You have not gotten enough injections, get in line.
Oh God, this is such kindergarten level BS that it pains me to point it out.

Guterres couldn't careless if the average kid got to school while being hungry. He has studied his lines and despite his age is still able to be somewhat a coherent liar.
Psychopath

They are serving people the new "War on Drugs" but Nancy is not around to announce it.

War On Variants

I want to vomit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom