I have a bad feeling if this goes 'well,' certain cities in the U.S, will be next.

Yeah, I felt that when the measures were being tougher in Victoria all round, that they were perhaps using that as a testing ground and that ultimately they'd end up attempting to expand the same into other states sooner or later. Or maybe they are just using Victoria as an example and the thought of having similar experience in other states is enough for the people in the other states to play along or comply.

Here's another article on the situation that outlines the differences between a state of emergency and a state of disaster. It basically gives police more powers that they didn't have under the state of emergency and allows the authorities to suspend other legislation.

Another difference is that apparently a state of emergency can only stay in place for 6 months and a state of disaster can only be called for one month, however it can be extended at the end of that month. I think it's a bit of a bluff though, because the fundamentals of police powers these days aren't constitutional anyway, but still it will probably convince most people - including the police themselves. An acquaintance posted a bunch of supreme and high court case law today where judges have pointed out that Acts and Statutes are not law - so I'll be keeping an eye on what the lawyers who are running class actions say about it all.

Ms Neville said the Government needed the legislation to ensure it had clear power to impose and enforce the curfew and other parts of the new rules.

"For all those who want to test the police powers, this now puts out of doubt any of those police powers," she said.

Under the Act, the Emergency Services Minister can "control and restrict entry into, movement within and departure from the disaster area of any part of it".

In this case, that means all of Victoria.

The Minister can also delegate the Emergency Management Commissioner — who is currently Andrew Crisp — "or any other person" any of her powers or functions.

This means police and other emergency services will get the power to enforce the new restrictions.

Under the Act, there are some pretty broad powers given to the Emergency Services Minister.

The minister can "direct any government agency to do or refrain from doing any act, or to exercise or perform or refrain from exercising or performing any function, power, duty or responsibility".

It also gives the Government the power to suspend other Acts of Parliament if it appears it "would inhibit response to or recovery from the disaster".

As well as restricting movement, the legislation allows the minister or her delegates — so police or emergency services — to take possession of any property if it's necessary to respond to the disaster.

There's also the power to evacuate people from disaster areas, which is something we saw happen for the first time in January as bushfires closed in on East Gippsland.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Ms Neville suggested it would enable police to prevent all protests or move along crowds at settings like supermarkets if physical-distancing rules were not being followed.

Ms Neville said the legislation allowed her to appoint police as authorised officers, removing the current need for police to have a health department official with them on jobs like compliance checks.

But the Act doesn't allow the Minister to give the ADF additional enforcement powers.

How is this different to the state of emergency?
Victoria is already living under a state of emergency, which was implemented back in March.

While they both have very dramatic names, they operate under different legislation and different state mechanisms.

Mr Andrews said while states of disaster and emergency could operate independently, they worked best together, and he had advice that conditions had been met to trigger them.

The state of emergency was imposed on March 16 and legally has a six-month time limit before it needs to be revoked.

This means amendments may need to be made to the legislation if it needs to continue — something the Premier said he hoped would happen "without political games".

The state of disaster can only stay in place for a month, but another declaration can be made to extend it before it ends.

Edited to fix spelling error.

The land with no face masks: Holland's top scientists say there's no solid evidence coverings work and warn they could even damage the fight against Covid-19
For while 120 countries in the world, including much of Europe, have ordered citizens to wear masks in public places to prevent the spread of Covid-19, the Dutch are doing things differently.

The nation's top scientists, having examined key data and research, have declared there is no firm evidence to back the use of face coverings. Indeed, they argue that wearing the wretched things may actually hamper the fight against disease.

Red Flags Soar As Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims
Last week we warned readers to be cautious about new COVID-19 vaccines, highlighting how key parts of the clinical trials are being skipped as big pharma will not be held accountable for adverse side effects for administering the experimental drugs.
For more color on leading vaccines in development that produce "severe" side effects, read our latest piece titled "Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Adverse Reactions In "More Than Half" Of Trial Participants."

Maybe these rushed vaccines are more for optics, get consumers back into airplanes, hotels, resorts, and malls.

The major red flag is how governments are allowing big pharma to rush experimental vaccines, with no legal recourse if something goes terribly wrong.

It looks fight back against "Mask Nazi's" had started.

1. yesterday my brother from india sent me a whatsapp message ( promoting Gates involvement in the corona as scam in local language) commenting it as "Anti-Gates propaganda". I replied saying "they are 1000% correct".
2. To day some body in one of my office private groups replied to the article ( "Herman Cain dead back because of Corona Virus") saying that " Corona is Fake and Cain's Death is True". This is the group I used to post some Truthify links, but gave up in March.
3. Citizen level Mask Brawls are going on all over the world - here and lot others exist.
4. anti-Mask protesters are clashing with Police - here and here

It looks to me, it is like final Marching scene in "V for Vendetta". PTB can rollback,but they won't. Whom are they going to blame for the suffering - Putin? It looks, we are on to the long bloody battle.

It looks fight back against "Mask Nazi's" had started.

1. yesterday my brother from india sent me a whatsapp message ( promoting Gates involvement in the corona as scam in local language) commenting it as "Anti-Gates propaganda". I replied saying "they are 1000% correct".
2. To day some body in one of my office private groups replied to the article ( "Herman Cain dead back because of Corona Virus") saying that " Corona is Fake and Cain's Death is True". This is the group I used to post some Truthify links, but gave up in March.
3. Citizen level Mask Brawls are going on all over the world - here and lot others exist.
4. anti-Mask protesters are clashing with Police - here and here

It looks to me, it is like final Marching scene in "V for Vendetta". PTB can rollback,but they won't. Whom are they going to blame for the suffering - Putin? It looks, we are on to the long bloody battle.
Yeah, I have been thinking the same thing. People are getting to the point where enough means enough. Even people who have been pro mask wearing from the start are not as vocal these days. There are still some hard cases to crack. These are fewer and further between.

For a couple of days now, the feeling of nearing a tipping point has been strong. I doubt this will restore balance just yet. It's a start.

Probably Hundreds Of Thousands Marching Through Downtown Berlin In "Day Of Freedom" Yesterday

Not your average kind of corona demonstration

Folks were shouting "Angela! The people has arrived!" and "We are the second wave!"
They wanted to celebrate the end of the pandemic.

The protesters were united by their distrust of the media and politics.
A man in a 'Superman' costume was calling "why is everything that's fun forbidden?"

d49336d0-d498-11ea-a903-63da7bda4676.jpg

The "Street of June 17th" was filled with demonstrators from the Siegessäule to the Brandenburg Gate.

While police and media have quantified the number of demonstrators on Saturday as 17,000 the pictures much more resemble earlier events as 250,000 football fans on July 11, 2010, over a million at Christopher Street Day (2019) and around 215,000 at Obama's party on July 24, 2008.

138ac756-d3e8-11ea-8eea-b7dc1646b023.jpg

The police soon began to disperse the rally at the Brandenburg Gate, as demonstrators were not observing the rules of distance and not wearing face masks. The demonstrators were asked to leave the place.

Police units ascending the stage of the organizers were cutting off the PA system.

The organizers had also officially declared the demonstration over but people did not want to leave, shouting "We're staying!" and "Refuse all orders!"

Some demonstrators sat down and seemed to be preparing to be taken away by the police.
The were calling for the officers to join them.

The police later started carrying people away from the streets which went on until the late hours of the evening.

3de74b62-d3e0-11ea-8eea-b7dc1646b023.jpg

I have a bad feeling if this goes 'well,' certain cities in the U.S, will be next.

I have a daughter in Melbourne and have been getting regular updates. I have to tell you all that this situation in Melbourne, other than the curfew is still not as restrictive as the Level 4 we suffered in New Zealand. NZ's level 4 basically shut down everything other than essential services. No business were open other than essential businesses and that primarily covered supermarkets, pharmacies and very limited clothes shops. Trades were only allowed to service significant faults. Local travel only and use of cars was frowned on. 5KM would have been a big no-no here. My daughter can still go to work because her job is only 4 km from her house. The economy literally stopped and we suffered this for 7 weeks. The big difference here is that this fiasco is getting far more press and attention and people have forgotten what NZ went through.

We are living through a very strict curfew here which was imposed 8 days ago.
No one is allowed to move from the surrounding area where they live.
The curfew starts at 7.00 pm in the evening until 6.00 am the next morning.
No one is allowed out of their home during these times.
There are police squad cars all over the highways enforcing the curfew, making sure we are in our homes before 7.00 pm
There is a $250 fine if caught.

No one and I mean not one single person would dare to break the curfew.

They send helicopters up after 7.00 pm to scan the ground to search for violators.

It has been very difficult because our horse farm is 50 minutes drive from our home. And we are unable to get through the check point.
The police are extremely strict this time round.

Not one vehicle or one person outside at night.

EYES IN THE SKY - 11.00 pm

This is only for metro Melbourne so far and apparently won't be implemented in regional area's.
The difference is Melbourne has introduced stage 4 restrictions and regional areas will move to stage 3.
According the the Herald Sun today for Regional Victoria:

* Four reason to leave home - essential shopping, medical care/caregiving, exercise, work/study.
* No visitors at home.
* Pubs, restaurants, cafes to close but can offer takeaway.
* All students to learn from home.
* Community sport cancelled but golf, fishing, boating, tennis and surfing allowed with one other person or household members.
* Beauty and personal care services to close.
* Maximum of five people at a wedding (the couple, two witnesses and the celebrant)
* Upto 10 mourners at a funeral.

It's much worse in Metropolitan Melbourne with stage 4:

* Can go only 5km from home unless for essential work.
* Can exercise for only one hour, once a day.
* Curfew from 8pm-5am, unless working, seeking medical care or care giving
* All students must learn from home, no childcare.
* All community sport and recreation banned.
* Weddings banned from Thursday.
* Up to 10 mourners at a funeral.

Oh, and if you leave your home in Victoria it is COMPULSORY to wear a mask.

Here's some questions about Metropolitan Melbourne:
If I have been staying in a regional holiday house, can I move back to Melbourne?
No, where you slept Saturday night is where you should sleep for the next six weeks.
How will police check whether people are within 5km of their house?
Police have the power to ask people out of home where they live - and can doorknock them later to check their address.
Can I still go out to exercise? (the one time you don't have to wear a mask)
Yes, but only for one hour a day with a maximum of one other person and your young children. If you can't leave them at home.... And you must stay within 5km of your home.
Can I still get take away?
Yes, but it must be from a restaurant or cafe within 5km of your home.

Isn't this fun? I wonder what Stage 5 lockdowns look like? Prison or internment camps perhaps?

the phrase 'shock and awe'
Very early in this thread I referenced 'shock and awe' because to me, this is war!
Shock and awe (technically known as rapid dominance) is a tactic based on the use of overwhelming power and spectacular displays of force to paralyze the enemy's perception of the battlefield and destroy their will to fight = Covid-19 Medical Martial Law - the NWO globalists' new 911
And what Ocean and Ruth has just posted meets that definition - surely the citizens did not anticipate such extreme measures to "protect them." How long before this scenario repeats in other countries worldwide?

Found this website by E. Edward Griffin, redpilluniversity.org - Beyond the Matrix. This is posted at the top:
Our videos were disabled last month by Vimeo because of our skeptical view of the pandemic. We quickly found a way to re-activate them without Vimeo or YouTube, but this requires uploading many video files, and the process is slow. Meanwhile, if you see “Sorry, this video does not exist”, click on “Source” below the video and you likely will find what you seek.
Covid-19 is featured prominently. One such article, below, has the latest Pam Popper vid:
Fake COVID Data & What Lies Ahead Because of it
2020-07-26 G. Edward Griffin

Fake-shark-678x381.jpeg

By now, almost everyone knows that the fatality rate and even the infection rate of COVID-19 is outrageously exaggerated. If there is any lingering doubt in your mind about this, Dr. Pamela Popper’s latest additions to the existing mountain of evidence should remove it. The second part of her analysis is even more important because it deals with what lies ahead, and that reveals the motive for faking the pandemic in the first place. This is one clear-headed and fearless lady. 2020 July 23 – Source: Pamela Popper

Pam Popper has certainly gained attention - her vid can be seen at the link above.

August 2, 2020
Travelers entering France from 16 countries where the coronavirus is circulating widely are having to undergo virus tests upon arrival at French airports and ports.

French Prime Minister Jean Castex announced last month that the tests would be required starting Aug. 1 for the arriving passengers France is allowing in from the listed countries unless they present proof of a negative test done within 72 hours of their departure

Those who test positive in France as of Saturday must quarantine for 14 days.

France is not permitting general travel to and from the 16 countries, which include the United States and Brazil. The testing requirement therefore only applies to people entering under limited circumstances - "French citizens who live in these countries or citizens of these countries with an established residence in France," Castex has said.

Daniel Court was tested at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport after coming in from the French Riviera city of Nice. He acknowledged not loving the experience.

"It's very fast, but I have to say that it's not very pleasant. It is surprising. But we have to do it," Court said.

Another passenger who got tested after landing at Paris' main airport, Nadia Vusik of Belarus, said she thought the new policy made sense.

"It is definitely necessary, and I am happy that in France it is possible to do right here. It's very convenient."

Health authorities have said that the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases has jumped on the French mainland in recent weeks. The government previously made mask-wearing mandatory in all indoor public spaces.

The French government has so far ruled out imposing another nationwide lockdown after the one that brought the country to a standstill for nearly two months between March and May.

The RN mentioned new masks were going to be delivered over the weekend thanks to a what they thought was a Democrat Party-controlled Union in Oakland "discovering" millions of masks in their warehouse shortly after Trump and AG Barr said they would prosecute hoarders

Gavins kickback's on MaskGate 2020
May 13, 2020
Many of the N95 particulate-filtering respirators California planned to buy from supplier BYD in a $1 billion deal are now in limbo while the company tries to secure safety certification.

Katie Shahan, a spokeswoman for the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, said the agency had denied safety certification of the masks “based on a number of factors.” She said federal rules prohibit the agency from disclosing the specific reasons.

“NIOSH tested the received hardware; however, the review of the documentation provided to NIOSH for the design, manufacturing and quality inspection of the device was concerning,” Shahan wrote in an email.

Last week, Newsom told reporters that federal certification of the masks had been delayed.....Continued

@Mandatory Intellectomy thank you for your previous post.

You raised some interesting points regarding more proof / evidence on some of the concepts I presented. In particular, you raised the below

• Demonstration that lysogency doesn't only apply to bacteriophage i.e. that it can apply to human / animal cells
  • Evidence for viral interferance.
For the moment I've tackled the second of the above.

I found this research paper on the NCIH website

The paper is in PDF images so can't copy / paste. However, the introduction and summary is interesting.

In essence

• Viral interferance has been observed in the lab. In the introduction, they state that viral interferance is not one thing, but many.
  • A lot isn't known about it, so they can't predict which virus will interfere with another in any particular cell. Also the mechanism of interferance aren't well known.
  • However, it also states they have an imposing list of empirically determined pairs of interfering viruses.
  • They also state viral interferance may be implicated in host defenses distinct from specific immunity.
  • Interferons which are a by product have been observed.
  • Interferons were discovered in 1957. They were observed as a product formed by interaction of inactivated influenza virus and living cells. When these were transferred to chick embryo cells, it rendered them resistant to infection with myxoviruses and vaccinia virus.

More information on interferons

Interferons play an important role in the first line of defense against viral infections. They are part of the non-specific immune system and are induced at an early stage in viral infection – before the specific immune system has had time to respond.

Interferons are made by cells in response to an appropriate stimulus, and are released into the surrounding medium; they then bind to receptors on target cells and induce transcription of approximately 20-30 genes in the target cells, and this results in an anti-viral state in the target cells.

TYPES OF INTERFERON

Type I interferon
Interferon-alpha (leukocyte interferon) is produced by virus-infected leukocytes, etc
Interferon-beta (fibroblast interferon) is produced by virus-infected fibroblasts, or virus-infected epithelial cells, etc
Interferon-a (a family of about 20 related proteins) and interferon-b are particularly potent as antiviral agents. They are not expressed in normal cells, but viral infection of a cell causes interferons to be made and released from the cell (that cell will often eventually die as a result of the infection). The interferon binds to target cells and induces an antiviral state. Both DNA and RNA viruses induce interferon but RNA viruses tend to induce higher levels. Double-stranded RNA produced during viral infection may be an important inducing agent. Other stimuli will also cause these interferons to be made: e.g. exogenous double-stranded RNA, lipopolysaccharide, other components of certain bacteria.
Type II inteferon
Interferon-gamma (immune interferon) is produced by certain activated T-cells and NK cells.
Interferon-gamma is made in response to antigen (including viral antigens) or mitogen stimulation of lymphocytes.

I'm not sure if these interferons are only possible because of ERVs or not but they look to be a defense distinct from the immune system that cells employ to fend of viruses. Also, I'm not sure if the cell producing this always has to die.

In any case, the NCIH research paper stated that viral interferance isn't just one thing but many. It also stated that the knowledge medicine has on this is not quite intensive which meshes in with the presentation from the professor who stated it was a neglected area in medicine.

It's also worth pointing that one form of these interferance is proposed as a drug against covid.

To conclude, it looks like viral interferance is definitely a thing distinct from specific immunity but not sure of its relation to ERVs and the various types of viruses that can infect animal cells.

Back
Top Bottom