Question: I know it's been discussed here, maybe with the C's, that some people who are infected with SARS-CoV-2 actually benefit from it. Does anyone know where that conversation is? I tried several searches but haven't found it yet.

Thanks!
Session March 31 2020 Session 21 March 2020

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

This should have happened two years ago!
Federal Court Nixes Vaccine Mandate, Citing Religious Liberty
A federal court denied a petition for rehearing in a case surrounding United Airlines’ vaccine mandate — one judge accusing the company of “coerc[ing] its employees into violating their religious beliefs.”

Judges for the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, widely considered the most conservative federal court, voted 13-4 on Thursday to deny a rehearing. The court also denied United Airlines’ request to vacate a panel opinion from February, which held that the mandate inflicted irreparable harm and remanded the case to district court.

Trump-appointed Judge James Ho penned a concurring opinion, admonishing the airline for creating a “crisis of conscience” for its employees, and warned of new wave of corporatism in the Unites States that seeks to inflict its cultural values on Americans.

Ho wrote that mandating employees with sincere religious objections to take vaccines that “were developed using aborted fetal tissue” or face indefinite unpaid leave, is an “obvious irreparable injury” because it “press[ures employees] into violating one’s faith.” Ho said:
Being placed on indefinite unpaid leave because your employer doesn’t like your religious beliefs is obviously an adverse employment action and an actionable claim under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And you’ve obviously suffered irreparable injury when you’re forced to violate your faith in order to get your job back. The injury would be entirely reparable by money damages if it was just about a loss of money.”

“Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.
People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having. They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.
They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.
Banned from their families’ tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money … but they didn’t care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation … but they kept going.
Never before in humanity has there been such a “casting”, now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.
That’s you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand.
You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark.”

Author unknown

In fact, when in the midst of this certain calm, I look back at the last two years, I am very surprised.

I haven't been vaccinated, neither my son nor my wife!

How can it be?

I can only thank whom it may concern for the twists of fate that allowed for something so incredible.

I only knew one person personally who hadn't been vaccinated, but in the last, very strong avalanche of pressure, she relented.

Personally, all the people around me (except my wife and son) have been vaccinated, and for this reason, it seems even more incredible that I am not.

And seriously, without your help and that of destiny that would not be possible.

Great.

I have started noticing a few graffiti taking a stance on the "plandemic." For example, I saw "Pfizer Zombie" and "Killer Vaccine" written on walls. I guess the youth is waking up to the vaxx injuries.
(L) Is there anything we need to know or ask? Consider it asked to help us out through this turmoil...

A: Things will get worse before they get better. Stay alert and use knowledge!!! Goodbye.
We haven't hit rock bottom yet. The world is still spiraling down...
It's going to take a "big shock," like the C's said, to make the psychopathic train grind to a halt.

What does this imply?... Better run than die?
1661221298311.png
Tucker Carlson opened tonight addressing Fauci's retirement - Tucker was ruthless in his blistering of Fauci particularly regarding his lies and how he got away with them only to be looking at a very fat government retirement (in addition to all the money he made from his very profitable career advancing the globalists' agenda):

The more it's analyzed, the worst it gets!

FURTHER UNIFICATION OF SPIKE PROTEIN MICROVASCULAR DISEASE AND TAUOPATHY: TLR-2

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd3b1cbfd-82f9-4512-b3a2-31750ceb39c8_1979x1481.jpeg

I believe I can now fully explain why Tauopathies are occurring in association with SARS-CoV-2 and its Spike Protein. Radiation PERMANENTLY alters NF-kB expression and reprograms endothelial cells resulting in vascular disease. The very same activation also increases the effects of ALL risk factors associated with Alzheimer’s Disease.

Of course, SARS-CoV-2 is NOT radiation. However the Spike Protein MIMICKS THE EFFECTS OF RADIATION EXACTLY including activation of NF-kB via TLR-2.

TWO NEW STUDIES SHOW LINK BETWEEN INCURABLE, DEGENERATIVE BRAIN DISEASE AND THE EXPERIMENTAL COVID-19 VACCINE
Two new clinical studies – one peer-reviewed by researchers in Turkey, and one pre-print by researchers in France – have begun to establish an alarming link between an incurable, degenerative brain disease called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) and the experimental Covid-19 vaccine.

CJD is a “rare” disease that is caused by abnormal infectious proteins in the brain called “prions,” according to NHS. Although the presence of prions is not necessarily dangerous or deadly, the proteins will cause degenerative brain damage if they become diseased or misfolded. Once this process begins, the malfunctioning prions will continue to corrupt other cells, leading to a prognosis that is always fatal.

As of right now, CJD is uncurable. There are zero treatment options available. The diagnosis is essentially a death sentence, but symptoms are traditionally dormant for several years before manifesting into a deadly complication.

Unfortunately, with the new cases of CJD that have been linked to the vaccine, that doesn’t seem to be the case. The disease is progressing at an alarming and unprecedented rate. So much so that the team of French researchers highlighted their concerns of the experimental mRNA vaccines contributing directly to creating a new, more aggressive type of CJD.

Unusual Toxic Components Found in COVID Vaccines, ‘Without Exception’: German Scientists

An analysis of COVID vaccine samples studied by a group of independent German scientists using modern medical and physical measuring techniques found toxic components, mostly metallic, in all the COVID vaccine samples they analyzed “without exception.”

The Epoch Times reported that a study done by The Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis revealed that some of the toxic elements found inside the AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna vaccine vials were not listed in the ingredient lists from the manufacturers.

The following metallic elements were found in the vaccines:

Alkali metals: caesium (Cs), potassium (K)

Alkaline earth metals: calcium (Ca), barium (Ba)

Transition metals: cobalt (Co), iron (Fe), chromium (Cr), titanium (Ti)

Rare earth metals: cerium (Ce), gadolinium (Gd)

Mining group/metal: aluminum (Al)

Carbon group: silicon (Si) (partly support material/slide)

Oxygen group: sulphur (S)

These elements “are visible under the dark-field microscope as distinctive and complex structures of different sizes, can only partially be explained as a result of crystallization or decomposition processes, [and] cannot be explained as contamination from the manufacturing process,” the researchers found.

Quite good despite the Alex Jones connection - and I can verify what Kirsch has to say about Nextdoor - I've been extremely tempted to post Covid narrative truth on that platform, but I know it isn't worth the effort and would just be like throwing water on a grease fire - the NPC's heads would explode! They just love their masks and at home PCR tests! Annd . . . am I detecting a faint sensation of playing field leveling?
[40:35]
1661308646892.png
Steve Kirsch of Steve Kirsch's newsletter joins the Alex Jones Show to break down how the Covid hoax is falling apart as Fauci announced his resignation from NIAID.

Adding this nugget that was linked in the article of my previous post:

Nitric Oxide: The Missing Factor in COVID-19 Severity?

4. Conclusions​

What started as an observation of the correlation between the severity of COVID-19 symptoms associated with old age, and the age-related decline of NO levels, has now tied low NO levels to all major high-risk groups of COVID-19 infection. This overwhelming amount of correlation data and the sound biochemical reasoning behind low NO levels and the corresponding conditions that increase COVID-19 infection severity as well as the symptomatology exclusive to COVID-19, the successful utilization of NO gas as a therapeutic option, and the emergence of evidence tying NOx to COVID-19 severity, make further research on the matter warranted. Moreover, the authors would like to suggest to people belonging to high-risk COVID-19 groups to take some easy and safe nutritional steps to improve their nitric oxide status, such as adding in their nutrition or supplementation regimen, quality sources of inorganic nitrate (such as conventionally grown beets and leafy vegetables, as organically grown vegetables contain little to no nitrate), which acts as a precursor of NO [98], or other dietary supplements delivering inorganic nitrates. Generally, they should aim for a daily dose of at least 300 mg nitrate (optimally 400 mg) and also at least 1 mg of folic acid, preferably in the form of 5-MTHF (a form effective for people suffering with 5,10-Methylene-tetrahydrofolate reductase deficiency), which can revert dysfunction of eNOS [99]. On a separate published peer-reviewed publication, the authors have explored the usage of a therapeutic nitrate-based formula with promising and unexpected results in improving SpO2 levels and relieving symptoms of patients recovering from COVID-19 [12].

Adding this nugget that was linked in the article of my previous post:

Nitric Oxide: The Missing Factor in COVID-19 Severity?

I have not yeet watched the video yet, but will do so shortly. I only wanted to add spontaneously, that in one of the very recent Corona Investigative Committee sessions (albeit i can't remember who exactly said it), but it was mentioned that when people wear masks, it happens very often that instead of breathing through the nose, you breathe through the mouth instead. But this has a peculiar effect that, when you breathe through the mouth, it eliminates the creation (or uptake !?) of important Nitric oxide at cellular level. The latter only happens when we breathe though the nose. Fascinating !

Wouldn't this suggest, that the masks further exacerbate low Nitric oxide levels in the cells ?

I have to check deeper who said that, and where it was mentioned in the Corona Investigative Committee session...

Back
Top Bottom