Locally here in Rhode Island the director of the Department of Health is resigning:

AND the head of the state's COVID response team is also resigning:

Given the timing of other changes being discussed in this thread I find the timing of these resignations very interesting 🤔

Rhode Island is one of the most vaccinated states (I think Vermont is #1 and RI is #2) but it has been dealing with a huge omicron surge since before Christmas with lots of trouble in the state hospitals because of staffing shortages caused by the governor's vax mandate that went into effect October 2021:

Of course the shortages are attributed to healthcare workers leaving "the workforce due to burnout from the ongoing pandemic" 🙄

I wonder if these resignations are a result of the mess the state is in right now, if the rats are jumping ship, or if its a combination of things.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar locally?
In Italy starting 15th February the citizens older than 50 years will be forced to take the jab by law otherwise they'll be fined. Also, starting February the non vaccinated will be able to go literally only to the grocery store and the pharmacy without the green pass.

Nothing surprising to be honest, don't know i have the feeling that the Italian people didn't learn some important karmic lessons from their past therefore they're experiencing this fascist reality that is being implemented ever more strongly over the entire population.

There is nothing else to add at this point...

Whilst many will be celebrating this, no doubt, my feeling is that it may not be all that much of a "good" outcome... but rather setting the stage for the next step in progression towards a "great reset" scenario.

What are they actually up to? It seems like the orders have come from up high to change the script, and so we are seeing the narrative shift in multiple countries at once.

Will we see a short period of calm, only followed by something more catastrophic than COVID?

Again, I am feeling a little uneasy watching this play out for a few reasons. At least through the COVID scamdemic, we have known it to be utter nonsense. Despite freedoms and travel being restricted, things have remained relatively calm.

Now that they are potentially bringing this COVD show to an end... what might come next is more of a concern for me. Are they preparing for the oncoming economic downturn? Are we headed for an imminent collapse?

If I were to choose between living through the COVID "pandemic" or a genuine economic collapse... I know which one I would rather choose :lol:
For the last few days or weeks a disturbing intuitive thought has come to my mind. Which could be just subjective or a crazy idea without sufficient factual basis, but which would explain a rapid turn of things in a second phase in the plans of the deepest PTB faction towards NWO objectives, this time hand in hand with the "evil Russia" scenario. This would tie in with the "preparation" (pumping in the subconscious) for a lasting electrical blackout that we have been having in the mass-media in recent months. My guess is that they are possibly looking to force the military scenario to the specific point where Russia activates their electromagnetic jamming weapons that will cause some shutdown of part of the western communications and power grids. This will serve as a curtain to, internally, create a much larger, multi-day shutdown of everything affecting the basic power grids at least in Europe. This long shutdown will lead to the erasure of financial data, so that when the electricity is restarted it will not be known what money was in a multitude of bank accounts as savings of ordinary citizens. It will have "evaporated" and Russia will be to blame for everything in the eyes of the Western media ... ... Well, maybe it's too crazy an idea, but I expect anything.

And it goes on:
Now Ireland is about to abolish vaxx-passports

Vaccine Passes to be Abolished in Ireland

"Ireland’s emergency health advisory committee, NPHET (National Public Health Emergency Team), has finally smelt the coffee, after two years of disproportionate, dangerous, and scientifically shallow policy recommendations. NPHET last night finally recommended the removal of almost all Covid restrictions and regulations, including a return to normal opening hours for hospitality and the end of the use of the vaccination pass for pubs and restaurants. However, mask mandates will remain in place, at least for the time being......"

It must be quite terrible for them. They have all the money, they control all the institutions, they regularly assure one another that they are the very best people, the wisest, the smartest, the most meritorious, the most deserving of power and respect ... and yet, more and more of the people simply tune them out, or when they do pay attention it's to mock and deride them.

Their position in life is based on nothing more than a consensual hallucination that they have that position, and increasingly, it is only them who participate in that hallucination.
It gets even worse when those "peasants" come 'gunning' for them. :shock:

True leaders don't lead by fear. Only tyrants resort to such measures. That's what they are.
Tyrants rule by force. I'm not sure people fear a 'leader' who they despise, mock or hurl insults at. The tyrant of my state just happens to hold the purse strings of the police and the health services. That is how he gets people to 'comply'. Certainly people hate him for it.

Tyrants rule by force. I'm not sure people fear a 'leader' who they despise, mock or hurl insults at. The tyrant of my state just happens to hold the purse strings of the police and the health services. That is how he gets people to 'comply'. Certainly people hate him for it.

Fear and force. I would say it's the same. Force is the method, fear is the result.

Locally here in Rhode Island the director of the Department of Health is resigning:

AND the head of the state's COVID response team is also resigning:

Given the timing of other changes being discussed in this thread I find the timing of these resignations very interesting 🤔

Rhode Island is one of the most vaccinated states (I think Vermont is #1 and RI is #2) but it has been dealing with a huge omicron surge since before Christmas with lots of trouble in the state hospitals because of staffing shortages caused by the governor's vax mandate that went into effect October 2021:

Of course the shortages are attributed to healthcare workers leaving "the workforce due to burnout from the ongoing pandemic" 🙄

I wonder if these resignations are a result of the mess the state is in right now, if the rats are jumping ship, or if its a combination of things.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar locally?
Hasn't happened where we are yet.... unfortunately. Much cheering would abound if it did. Still waiting....

In Poland, 13 of the 18 members of the medical board for covid-19, have resigned.

I think the health minister is going to resign too.
Because I heard them say something about a new candidate.

Strange synchronicity around the world.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Guadeloupe experiences civil war scenes:
Does it really make a difference to 4D/3DSTS cabal if the population passively complies with the heath dictates or angrily fights back with protests and clashes? The result is the same - normal society is broken down with economies, education disrupted and destroyed along with a nifty death toll. A total loosh fest either way.

Yes, it would appear to me that the tide has turned on the "pandemic" and the PTB are hastily moving into Plan B or Plan C, whatever that may be. It will be a while before it winds down completely, and the lower echelons will keep pushing lockdowns where they can to attempt to impress upon their masters how valuable they are as minions. I do find it quite curious that SCOTUS and the sudden visible crumbling of the pandemic facade was roughly coincident with the Tonga eruption. Was it a symbol of some sort from the universe?

Back
Top Bottom