The push-back is growing but we do not see it in MSM's TV.

I think it's time we stopped referring to regime media as "mainstream". It isn't anymore. Joe Rogan alone has a larger audience than the "major" networks combined, to say nothing of the mindshare of "alternative" media in general, which at this point dwarfs the propaganda machine.

Further, I've noticed over the past few months that the dynamic between regime and grassroots media has changed. Before, the narrative was set by regime media, and online media spent most of its time challenging those narratives. The networks would lie, the internet hive mind would dismantle the lie, and while they did that the regime media would pump out another lie.

That doesn't seem to be what's happening anymore. Instead, it seems that narratives are being generated by the popular media, and the legacy media is spending an increasing amount of time reacting to these. The "fact checking" is one very obvious example of this: time was, WE fact-checked THEM, and they ignored us. Now, when they say something, we generally roll our eyes ("oh look, their lips are moving, guess they're lying again"), and are spending more time generating original research and having adult conversations about what's actually happening ... while the legacy media scrambles to reassure their dwindling audience that everything coming from the internet is totally not true and shouldn't be trusted.

Words matter. Continuing to call them "mainstream" reinforces the illusion that the majority of the populace believes them. Sure, most people are still clueless ... but it doesn't seem like the majority of the populace place much credence in CNN et al., nor are they getting their information from them.

I've not really been taking this Russia business seriously because the geopolitical analysis here has always led me to believe that a "great powers war" is off the table for the Washington establishment. They're mostly a bunch of stuffed suit bureaucrats/hollywood showmen who earn their reputation off of posturing or stirring the pot behind the scenes and then attacking defenseless targets; they don't have the stomach for a real war where they might actually incur some losses. Putin's team says "blah, blah, blah, red lines, 'serious consequences,'" and the Deep State Team says ,"blah, blah, blah, we're not accepting that, 'serious consequences' for you too," and it's all basically a bunch of meaningless banter between bureaucrats bluffing each other. Perhaps this time is different? Meh.
I was thinking about the below exchange today. I think the answer to what is likely to take place is whether every courtesy has been extended and rejected, every opportunity put forth and exhausted without consideration, and all avenues provided to 'leave the battle field or fortress' have been ignored...
Q: (L) Now, changing topics... Well, let's stay on the world affairs business. Okay, one person on the forum wrote:
Observing the political arena closely over the past months and years and especially the maneuvering of Putin's government in regards to the Western Elites, I have the strong impression that Putin is likely a person that Łobaczewski described as a person that can feel that something is terribly wrong with the system and can make the right decisions, even though he might not know the pathological roots [that is, he has a conscience].

The more I read, hear and research about Putin, I think it is quite likely that he is not only the mayor player in most of those smart moves over the years, put probably one of the masterminds, if not the mastermind itself, behind it. I mean, what he created and was able to accomplish (within this system!) is not only brilliant, long-sighted, but also genius in more than one way. The fact alone that he is now stronger than ever, even though the Elites must have tried every dirty trick to eliminate him in the last 15 years, speaks volumes in such a big and powerful country as Russia and in the system in which we live. I watched the last documentary about Putin's history as President since before he came to power until today. Taking it all together, it seems like there is strong "fire from within" burning in Putin, which pushed/pushes him to achieve almost superhuman things with himself, within Russia, and in the world as a whole. So is it fair to say that Putin is the Caesar of our days, or even, dare I say it, a caliber smarter?
(Pierre) Well, it's quite a true depiction.

(Perceval) Maybe.

(L) So, what do you have to say about Putin?

A: He has a team of good and smart helpers. But it can be said that that is a good analysis and close conclusion.

I'm a few pages behind but wanted to post these two short videos.

I just came across this video regarding criminal proceedings in the Hague. Using police to shut down vaccine centers in the UK. "
The World's Largest Criminal Investigation against the COVID19 GENOCIDE is about to get under way. Hopefully this time, world leaders will finally be arrested for MURDER. UK Police have also been asked to close all the criminal vaccination centers and arrests are being demanded." If this is for real, collapse in real time.

And BoJo and Fat Ford, premier of Ontario back-pedaling:

Legacy media it is, then
Or dinosaur media...hopefully we will get another episode of Corbett this year selecting the Dinos winners !

Another David Martin vid of a presentation made on 11-11-21, about an hour. Still watching but I find his rather antagonistic style of delivery a bit grating, so not viewing the whole thing in one shot.

MIND-BLOWING! DR DAVID MARTIN EXPOSES THE ‘THE GREAT RESET AND COVID19 VACCINES’ AGENDA

We are being crushed by a vertically-integrated, synchronized cascade of crimes on a scale that is hard to fathom. It’s been so destabilizing and traumatic, that we may have lost sight of the numerous capital, criminal, civil and international laws that have been and are, at this very moment being outrageously violated by the malefactors of the COVID War, worldwide.

So it’s both comforting and empowering to let Dr David Martin give us a historical and legal perspective and to have him break down the specific laws that are being violated, as someone who’s been watching this crime unfold since all the way back 1999.

As he says, “If we are going to plead our case in any position, whether it’s in a court room, whether it’s in a city council, whether it’s a school board, we need to be correct, we need to be precise, and we need to stipulate the laws that have been violated…

lots of info here on Plazma channel , most especially about UK citizens shutting down NHS Vaccine Centres, and notifying the UK Police of criminal proceedings. Plus Poroshenko (Ukraine) arrested, Australian lady pissed at Dannie Andrews, Canadian Truckers, Donations to French(Normandy) Politicians, and a hilarious skit by Babylon Bee.

This is Our Week England. Go Get Em.

I just came across this video regarding criminal proceedings in the Hague. Using police to shut down vaccine centers in the UK. "
The World's Largest Criminal Investigation against the COVID19 GENOCIDE is about to get under way. Hopefully this time, world leaders will finally be arrested for MURDER. UK Police have also been asked to close all the criminal vaccination centers and arrests are being demanded." If this is for real, collapse in real time.

Is that for real ?!?! (first Video, conversation starting 04:51)

I mean from the moment the conversation is starting at 04:51 - where the the UK police officer is instructed to shut down all vaccination centers in his area, and valid for other UK police offices, as well to collect and secure evidence for the start of a Criminal Investigation, (could become) the biggest in the world - with the notice of that the police is serving the people now, and not the government...

When i walked home after work, listening to that particular video, i almost didn't get my mouth shut - because, well... what if it is a hoax, you know ? What if it is true, and something is just about to roll on ? (strangely - while I was listening to that first video, I constantly saw the Tonga volcano in front of my eyes; with those huge ripple waves reaching all across the globe... and I was wondering... if that was only 3D, or if there was an 4D aspect involved somehow ? Was there a relevance to what (perhaps) is now happening ? Or am I just projecting my expectations into all of it ? Well you know, typical thought fragments racing through the mind...

Crime number: 6029679-21

Last edited:
a little correction:

Crime reference number 6029679/21 is the correct spelling

Andrew Livingstone 1 Jan 2022

We have been asked (albeit somewhat belatedly) to draw the attention of the general public to a complaint made to the London Metropolitan Police on Monday 20th December 2021 regarding misconduct and malfeasance at various levels of public office.

The substance of the complaint is that those in government, the NHSand the MHRA all knew about the dangers of the experimentalinjection material, (proof of this has been provided to the Met) yet have done nothing to stop it. In fact, they all continue to promote it as being the only safe remedy which it is not.

We are now printing fuller details of the action taken so far, together with a pdf of that content at the foot of the post, which our informant asks that all parties concerned should download and share with others who may need support but are unclear at the moment how to get help. Section 11 below is the relevant call to LOCAL action by any further complainants.

Crime reference number. 6029679/21

A complaint re ‘Misconduct in public office’ and ‘Gross negligent manslaughter’ was made at Hammersmith Police station on Monday the 20th of December 2021. A separate application is also lodged at the International Criminal Court.

1. evidence is being collated by Philip Hyland of PJH Law, Lois Bayliss of Broad Yorkshire Law and Dr Sam White and is being sent to the Metropolitan Police – Hammersmith Criminal Investigation Department.

2. the demand to stop the V program remains a priority and the police are being reminded of this daily.

3. PJH Law (with the help of a senior QC) are preparing an injunction to apply to the high court to stop the V program.

4. a number of world-renowned experts, many of whom are doctors, lawyers, virologists, immunologists, scientists, professors, data and intelligence personnel, have added their names and offered assistance to the Metropolitan Police in support of this criminal investigation.

5. all Chief Constables in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales have been contacted and made aware of the criminal complaint and the crime number allocation. They have also been made aware of the ICC application and that court’s subsequent acknowledgment.

6. the office of The Mayor of London (& Police Crime Commissioner) Sadiq Khan has been notified of the criminal investigation and the ICC application. He has been asked (as is his lawful duty) to instruct the Metropolitan Police to make a public announcement to stop the V program immediately. Every constable has a primary duty under his/her individual oath to protect the public from death, harm, injury and loss.

7.The delegated Metropolitan Police Superintendent is aware of and has acknowledged the criminal complaint. Also, the credible witnesses making contact with him have been acknowledged and their details and evidence have been forwarded to Hammersmith CID by the Superintendent.

8. some members of Parliament have also been made aware of the criminal complaint and the application to the ICC.

9. after the live interview with Reiner Füllmich, Dr Sam White was joined by Advocate of the Indian Barr Association, Dipali Ojha, who confirmed a petition is filed in the High court in Bombay on the 25/11/21 against the V manufactures.

They have also instructed the Central Bureau of Investigation in India to look into the deaths of a number of victims due to the V. They cite Bill Gates and executive officers of the V companies who have collaborated together as being responsible. Applications for compensation in the hundreds of millions of dollars have been made.

10. there are a number of retired and serving lawyers and retired police constables now working flat out, to obtain statements from persons damaged by the V or who have recently lost loved ones post-vaccination.

11. the sheer volume of victims and relatives coming forward is making it impracticable to make personal contact with them all. We are therefore recommending all victims of the V to make contact with their local police force.

12. If any police force refuses to treat you as a victim of crime or provide a crime number remind them of the national crime recording standards as detailed below.

If you believe you are a victim of crime, a crime report must be accepted. By the evidence being submitted to the Metropolitan Police we believe each individual has the right to be classed as a victim of crime.

The injuries attributed to the V must be documented by the local police and a local crime number issued. Injuries could be anything from actual bodily harm through to grievous bodily harm, manslaughter or ultimately murder.

Those in government, the NHS and the MHRA all knew about the dangers of the V, (proof of this was provided to the Met) yet have done nothing to stop it. In fact, they all continue to promote it as being the only safe remedy which it is not.

ALL U.K. CHIEF CONSTABLES HAVE BEEN CONTACTED THEREFORE THIS INFORMATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN FILTERED DOWN TO ALL CONSTABLES AND CIVILIAN STAFF TO BE MADE AWARE AND TO DEAL APPROPRIATELY.

Attachments

• 6029679-21-crime-reference-number.pdf
    102.7 KB · Views: 5
I was thinking about the below exchange today. I think the answer to what is likely to take place is whether every courtesy has been extended and rejected, every opportunity put forth and exhausted without consideration, and all avenues provided to 'leave the battle field or fortress' have been ignored...

I want to take a moment to share my genuine appreciation for everyone's contribution here. It's been quite the ride over the past two years, eh? I have to admit, there were a few times where the popcorn kinda got stuck in my throat, causing some troubling symptoms; my eyes began to water, some restricted breathing, the desire to wrap myself in tin foil in a concrete bunker, etc., etc. But this thread has been an invaluable source of sanity for me. Y'all are like a raft on the waters of chaos!

Which doesn't exactly fit with the popcorn metaphor, but hey, nobody's perfect.

And speaking of chaos...

If anything, it does look like the COVID-19 psyop has lost the main thrust of its mass-psychotic traction, and thus, political expedience. I don't think it's over just yet, even if it is somewhat tempting to breathe a sigh of relief. It's kind of like an 'intermission' in The Show.

But I'm thinking about our antagonists, the PTB - these dudes play the long game. If anything, this psyop has given them ample data to run into their models or simulators or monkeys-with-typewriters, or however it is they crunch their numbers.

What data would they be interested in? Probably social control efficacy metrics. A non-exhaustive list:

(1) How well did their Big-Lie hypnosis methods work in any given nation?
(2) How many people were hypnotized in said nation? What percentage of the population is 'pliable'?
(3) Where, how, why, and amongst whom did the Big Lie fail?
(4) What percentage of the population is 'not pliable'?
(4) How can these failures be corrected in the next phase of their game?

And so yes, there's going to be a next phase. Whatever it is (cyberpandemic, war with Russia), they have recently run a planet-wide experiment in population control. Maybe I'm over-estimating their ability to do accurate shifting baseline analysis, but the next Big Lie that's rolled out will be adaptive to what they've learned during the past two years. At the very least they will attempt to ensure that 'it' seems even more real, more convincing, more unquestionable. And more divisive - more painful.

This has consequences for our daily lives. One of the most personally painful aspects of the COVID-19 Big Lie has been the strain it has placed on people and their loved ones as the realities start to split apart and drift away. I'm remembering this passage from Chapter 36 of The Wave, which speaks about families being torn apart - but also Paul's message powerful message that speaks to the battle fought through us:

About these times in which we live, and these very matters we are discussing, Jesus said, “Be careful that no one misleads you … many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error … for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect. See, I have warned you beforehand” (Matthew 24:4, 11, 24–25). “Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a newly married wife from her mother-in-law; and a man’s foes will be they of his own household” (Matthew 10:34–36).

The apostle Paul wrote in Ephesians 6:11–12: “Put on God’s whole armor, that you may be able successfully to stand up against all the strategies and the deceits of the devil. For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood, contending with physical opponents, but against the despotisms, against the powers, against the master spirits who are the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness and the heavenly sphere.” Hebrews 4:12: “For the word that God speaks is alive and full of power; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life and the spirit, and of joints and marrow, exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.”

So even if the current societal divisions, amplified by COVID-19, are widened along the lines of Truth and Lie in subsequent phases - we may yet have ample opportunities to learn to be of Service in the coming days.

I do find it tempting to breathe a sigh of relief at this 'intermission'. I feel like it could've been waaay worse. Right? But to balance the relief-sense, I'm also reminding myself that we are most likely in for some truly harrowing acts as Season 2022 of 'BBM' gets rolling.

A: Things will get worse before they get better. Stay alert and use knowledge!!! Goodbye.

A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

I tell you what I think - it feels like or looks like the British government has come into some info about the jab and I expect they feel like this information won't stay hidden for long. Soooo the "pull back" thing is to claim they were following the science and it wasn't about politics. This way, when sh*t hits the fan, it's the scientists or businessmen who are in the dock and not the politicians (who are simply following the science). I reckon it's something along those lines. I reckon something isn't quite right with the jab and they look to have developed an appreciation of this after the boosters.

The actual mood in England has been that many people simply ignore covid now apart from those who still think catching it is a death sentence which is a growing minority.

I'm less inclined to think they would intentionally release an actual pathogen that will kill and spread as easily for the simple reason of how will they be sure this pathogen or variant won't kill them too as they will no doubt be exposed to it with the rest of the population....
This is in the range of possibilities but knowing how today "facts don't matter" I'm not sure why they would feel threatened by any (new) revelations regarding the vaccines. I mean, there has already been plenty of evidence of lying, cheating, dangers, adverse events, deaths etc. related to the jabs, and so far there has been little or no consequences. These days, through their well honed media apparatus and social media giants a large majority of any kind of exposes and scandals can be thwarted and distorted. So, if there is some kind of revelation coming concerning the Covid jabs it would have to be massive, devastating and indisputable to have any effect.

Having said that, your post reminds me of something Judy Mikovits said in the Plandemic 1 documentary, I believe. As she was talking about the failed experiments with previous corona virus vaccines on mice, where most of the mice eventually died as a result of ADE, she said that if the elapse of time when the mice died would be translated into human years it would equal approximately 1,5 years. The first persons who received the Covid vaccine did so in the beginning of December of 2020, so that would mean that we are soon approaching the 1,5 year mark. I hope not, but this could mean that the most devastating effects of these jabs are just around the corner – and maybe 'they' know it.

ADDED: Regarding the above, one can't help thinking of the "April drop dead" comment by the C's. Another detail also comes to mind: in the interview with Gregory Paul Martin, supposedly a 'clairvoyant', on Delingpod, Martin predicted that the scandemic would come to a dramatic end next April, and e.g. Bojo would be 'lynched' by the public.

Last edited:
The Last Days Of The COVIDian Cult

Screenshot_20220120_023957.jpg

“New Normal totalitarianism — and any global-capitalist form of totalitarianism — cannot display itself as totalitarianism, or even authoritarianism. It cannot acknowledge its political nature. In order to exist, it must not exist. Above all, it must erase its violence (the violence that all politics ultimately comes down to) and appear to us as an essentially beneficent response to a legitimate ‘global health crisis’ …”

Looks like the battle of Covid in the UK might be starting to come to an end
I would love to think this was the case but I remember some Sessions a while back, the C's said that there was a particularly evil cabal in the UK (or England). I am sure they would not let this happen, or at least not happen for any length of time.

I guess we'll have to wait and see but I don't feel a bit like celebrating right now...known liars can't be trusted no matter what they say. Besides, is Bojo making this decision on his own (he wouldn't have the power to do that, would he?) or is this a decision by a group of decision makers?
I agree. I suspect Bojo is being told what to say. Perhaps just as we have all relaxed into breathing fresh air once again he will be ousted. A new chief will come to power and they will introduce much more drastic and sweeping changes, more in line with Austria, Germany and Italy.

Back
Top Bottom