In the comments to the Sott article regarding Biden's vax "Strike Force", is a link to a cartoon supposedly from the 30s or 40s. Another comment says the word 'weaponized' wasn't known then, so speculates it is a cartoon stitched together with added contemporary captions - šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Nonetheless, it's on the money although visual/audio quality is poor - How to Take Over The World:

Edit: Adding the pic at the top of the article - you'll understand once you view the cartoon.

the_crazies_2_1024x683.jpg

Last edited:
I'm 64 years old and have raised cattle all my life, so am familiar with the smell of bullshite, but this animal farm looks like one for the Texas hall of fame:

Democrats, who've made all manner of political hay on COVID, advising us as Our Betters on lockdowns and masks, don't think they need to take their own advice.

So now we have these charmers, the Texas Democrat "fleebag" legislators, who are in Washington and making the rounds and hamming for the cameras.
Start with the flight: they got on their flight together and posed for a group selfie but forgot some important details. One was that they weren't wearing masks, despite dictating it for others. Two was that the private flight seems to have been paid for by a Lebanese hedge fund manager, which, if true, makes it even more gamy. Three, it was a private plane, and these people hector us on global warming. Four, alert internet sleuths spotted a big box of Miller Lite beer taking up one of the seats and drew their own conclusions.

The flight became an "insane party plane," as Trish Regan noted. Everyone wondered whether they'd been swigging the beer early, given their happy no-mask faces.

After that, they got off the plane and immediately got to work taking selfies on the tarmac. Sound like modern-age George Washingtons at Valley Forge as they've positioned themselves? Nope, more like cosseted spoiled brats or maybe overgrown college students.

It got worse. They began to...sing. Bad singing, like maybe they'd had a few. They sang an old anthem of the civil rights era in keeping with the hero, but they got the lyrics wrong, as AT deputy editor Andrea Widburg noted in this excellent piece. Was it because they were drunk or because they were ignorant? They left the audience to guess.

Meanwhile, a Texas Republican legislator, back home, says he thinks they're faking COVID to be able to stay in Washington longer, calling their claimed cases "a gimmick."

It all goes to show the none of this makes any sense, it's all craziness. Either mask up or don't mask up, but don't go playing Our Betters on the matter of COVID as the pandemic burns out and expect to be called "heroes" for escaping the state to avoid a vote and then spreading disease elsewhere. Is their credibility shot yet with voters? Seems a bit overdue at this point.

Hi JEEP, this looks like an edited Fleischer Brothers' cartoon from the early 30s. It's their style and the music sounds like Cab Callaway, who they collaborated with extensively. Given your name and avatar, I am sure you are familiar with their work.

The Fleischer Studios put out a lot of scathingly funny social commentary in their day. Ever see "Betty Boop for President"? She runs against Mr Nobody. They sing and dance to campaign. Mr Nobody sings
Who will keep your taxes light?...
Mr Nobody!
Who'll protect the voters' right?
Mr Nobody!

Some things never change lol

I would say that a very similar situation applies to Italy as well. The propaganda machine has already began to prime the people to see those who are refusing to take the jab as enemies of the people and of the state.

A few days ago one of my colleagues at work while chatting was lamenting about the danger and fast spreading of the D strain pointing out that because of those who are refusing to take the jab all will be forced to return to a semi-lock down state starting August adding that he heard about that on the news.

Talking about the authorities in trying to shoot two birds with a bullet, that is, you indirectly threaten everyone in order to get in line and bow to your will and at the same time you are trying to prime the sleeping masses to see the divergents as the cause of all their problems, the perfect scapegoats.

Then he asked me, if I took already the jab? Calmly I've told him that since i'm least in contact with other people since i'm working during the night shifts I'll pass on the jab "for now". He said nothing.

So yeah it seems they're trying to induce the bulsh*it nonsense believers to do their dirty work, that is, putting pressure and forcing the divergents to fall in line or else...
Well, will see how it will end.

In Italy (Sicily)

resides a strange energy indeed. My husband returned from Sicily 2 days ago - after having been down there for 6 weeks - and said, he couldnā€™t stand it. He was longing home to Stockholm (!)

Sicily - what once was his native home for many decadesā€¦. now he doesnā€™t even feel at home there anymore. The whole atmosphere is soaked with contradictions, tensions and that neverending corona fuzz. Oh and all the dramatico italien style reportages and headlinesā€¦ you can get already dizzy for less.

It is so sad.

For us personally, my husband is now moving for good to Stockholm and we will have our base here. (The plan was to move to Sicily in 8 years when I would retire early into pension at 63) :cool2: Yet it looks like weā€™ll stay in Sweden and I work until 70 to in order to keep up with the steep price levels up here - because swedish pensions are low :scared:

But if that what I need to do for us - then that is what I will do. :flowers: Plus, there are so many uncertainties lingering ahead of ā€˜timeā€™ that things may change anew, I am sure.

It is just sad to see the Italian society getting soaked by all the bull, gradually changing to something we may not even recognize in the futureā€¦ Letā€™s just hope that at least the Sicilians manage to keep their heads and heart straight compared to the mainland.

I went to the supermarket without a mask on yesterday (for the first time during a period of face masks being mandatory). Previously I'd just been sort of letting it hang under my nose, in order to be able to breathe properly. The rules here are that you can only not wear a mask if you have a valid medical reason, and that you do NOT need to carry a doctor's certificate or any kind of proof of the reason.. Well, for me personally, breathing through a mask is a little bit harder, and I start feeling frazzled after awhile..nothing too bad. It's easy enough for me to just put up with for the 15 minutes at a time I usually have to wear one. I don't want to stand out, or have a confrontation with anyone, so I tend to just go with the flow (when it's something so seemingly inconsequential - it's not the end of the world... but then again, it's one step in a gradual acceptance of being controlled I guess)..

Sometimes I see other people out and about without masks on, and it always makes me feel heartened. I thought maybe I could be a source of that feeling for someone else who sees me. They might go "ooh, I could do that too.." A nice thing is, I've never seen anyone getting mad at maskless people, and in fact often the people working at the shop here will be happily and friendlyly talking to them..

So anyway it was nice being out without that mask on. I felt a bit self-conscious but not harried or anything.. I felt really good actually. But, I don't know.. I have a feeling that it's good to sort of "fly under the radar", like strategic enclosure I guess, to remain as unnoticed as possible to keep an element of surprise for later when times are even worse. But then again, you gotta start somewhere and what if the insidious mental conditioning gains too much hold on you before then and you find yourself unable to act? It was already hard enough (for me at least, I'm probably too meek) just to take the first step of doing something you're not meant to do, which almost nobody else is doing - despite the fact that internally, I think the whole mask thing is a load of rubbish.

So I guess it's finding a balance.. my idea so far is to only sometimes not wear a mask, other times wear one as I was before, for now. Be a bit random. But I don't really know what's best to do, or if it matters much. I don't know how people who have to wear one all day long do it! Also very impressed by people who just don't wear one at all in an environment where everyone else is wearing one, all day long.

In the comments to the Sott article regarding Biden's vax "Strike Force", is a link to a cartoon supposedly from the 30s or 40s. Another comment says the word 'weaponized' wasn't known then, so speculates it is a cartoon stitched together with added contemporary captions - šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Nonetheless, it's on the money although visual/audio quality is poor - How to Take Over The World:

Edit: Adding the pic at the top of the article - you'll understand once you view the cartoon.

the_crazies_2_1024x683.jpg

Fierce eyes as red as burning coal and a greenish skin color... what a subtle message...

Hi JEEP, this looks like an edited Fleischer Brothers' cartoon from the early 30s. It's their style and the music sounds like Cab Callaway, who they collaborated with extensively. Given your name and avatar, I am sure you are familiar with their work.
Being a child of the 50s/60s, I'm not familiar with cartoons from the 30s/40s except in a very vague way when they made an appearance during my childhood years. I remember Betty Boob cartoons - which I checked is a Max Fleischer creation, but I was too young to pick up on any political satire - and only saw the early Mickey Mouse cartoons as featured on the Disney tv shows. Some early Popeye and Mighty Mouse cartoons stick in my mind particularly two that featured creatures/creature-machine that actually truly frightened me at the time! It wasn't until I was deciding on an avatar that I discovered the unique "traits" of the Jeep. From wiki:
A mysterious animal with magical or supernatural abilities, the Jeep first appeared in 1936. In the August 9, 1936, strip, headlined "What's a Jeep?"

A Jeep is an animal living in a three dimensional worldā€”in this case our worldā€”but really belonging to a fourth dimensional world. Here's what happened. A number of Jeep life cells were somehow forced through the dimensional barrier into our world. They combined at a favorable time with free life cells of the African Hooey Hound. The electrical vibrations of the Hooey Hound cell and the foreign cell were the same. They were kindred cells. In fact, all things are, to some extent, relative, whether they be of this or some other world, now you see. The extremely favorable conditions of germination in Africa caused a fusion of these life cells. So the uniting of kindred cells caused a transmutation. The result, a mysterious strange animal.

The Jeep's diet consists only of orchids. As his language is limited to the word "jeep", Eugene primarily communicates through body language. Eugene always tells the truth, even to criminals. He possesses high intelligence, so is able to help humans such as Popeye and Olive Oyl solve complex problems. He makes use of a limited form of teleportation: he can disappear from one place and reappear in another, and can walk through and on walls and ceilings. These teleportation powers are said to stem from the Jeep's ability to cross into the fourth dimension.

In watching the referenced cartoon in my previous post, in the part that's captioned, Parade the Sick and the Dead, is what appears to be an Iron Lung. I've commented on this before in how seeing these with children inside absolutely terrified me as a child myself. I can only image the fear this evoked in parents as well. This was a rather common sight in the 50s and no doubt made the polio vaccine eagerly anticipated and desired. It makes sense that evoking extreme fear for one's children can make vaccination seem like the only hope of protection against untimely death!

On another note regarding the cartoon is the reference to bankers > The people who own the banks / Now own the hospitals / This is their plan / To own YOU.

Interestingly enough after having read the Sott article, The Racketeering And Corruption That Led to Man-made Covid Virus Being Unleashed, about Dr. David Martin's evidence given to the international Corona Investigative Committee, I came across another presentation by Dr. Martin that was quite extraordinary. I had come across him several other times in the past and had a positive impression which became even more positive with his evidence given to the Committee. However, this other presentation was rather rattling in that he cursed a lot, and has a very specific idea as to who he is and why he is here. He's in the same religious camp as Drs. Tenpenny and Madej. He did say something more than a little pertinent midway or so in his presentation relating to biological antenna that was quite similar to what has been said by the Cs. But the main thrust of his presentation is that we've been duped into believing bankers are at the root of the world's ongoing dilemmas. No, not the banks, but LIFE INSURERS!

The site that featured the vid of the presentation has the date July 3, 2021 - about an hour and a half vid:

Just getting used to not wearing a mask indoors yet Bay Area health officials just canā€™t help themselves. Note from our country supervisor (my comments in bracket/bold) -

ā€œWith cases of COVID-19 rising locally and increased circulation of the highly transmissible Delta variant, the Counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sonoma, and the City of Berkeley recommend that everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks indoors in public places to ensure easy verification that all unvaccinated people are masked in those settings [great way to continue generating resentment toward to unvaccinated] and as an extra precautionary measure for all.ā€

After clicking ā€œfull press releaseā€:

2021 ā€“ With cases of COVID-19 rising locally and increased circulation of the highly transmissible Delta variant, the Counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sonoma, and the City of Berkeley recommend that everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks indoors in public places to ensure easy verification that all unvaccinated people are masked in those settings and as an extra precautionary measure for all.

In June, the Delta variants comprised 43 percent of all specimens sequenced in California. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) noted that Delta variants are now responsible for 58 percent of new infections across the country.

Fully vaccinated people are well-protected [so wear masks to protect the unvaccinated? - as mentioned below] from infections and serious illness due to known COVID-19 variants including Delta variants, and vaccinating as many people as possible, as soon as possible, continues to be our best defense against severe COVID-19 infection, and the harm it can do to our region. Vaccines are safe, effective, free, and widely available to everyone 12 and older.

Out of an abundance of caution [we know whatā€™s best for you - stop thinking now], people are recommended to wear masks indoors in settings like grocery or retail stores, theaters, and family entertainment centers, even if they are fully vaccinated as an added layer of protection for unvaccinated residents. [this defies all logic, but hey letā€™s further cater to the virtue signaling minions - weā€™re wearing our masks for you, unvaccinated, how can you be so selfish and ungrateful - just get the jab already!] Businesses are urged to adopt universal masking requirements for customers entering indoor areas of their businesses to provide better protection to their employees and customers. Workplaces must comply with Cal/OSHA requirements and fully vaccinated employees are encouraged to wear masks indoors if their employer has not confirmed the vaccination status of those around them.

ā€œThe Delta variant is spreading quickly, and everyone should take action to protect themselves and others against this potentially deadly virus,ā€ [we need you afraid] said Sonoma County Health Officer Dr. Sundari Mase. For masks to work properly, they need to completely cover your nose and mouth and fit snugly against the sides of your face and around your nose. [we need your obedience, remain muzzled]

Bay Area Health Officers will revisit this recommendation in the coming weeks as they continue to monitor transmission rates, hospitalizations, deaths, and increasing vaccination rates throughout the region. Data can be monitored here: COVID Data Tracker

ā€œAfter vaccination, masking is the next most powerful tool we have to protect ourselves [more like the opposite for true protection] and each other during this latest wave of infections,ā€ said Dr. Mase. ā€œWearing masks, especially indoors and in crowded outdoor settings, will help us contain this more transmissible variant.ā€

So, let the inanity continue! šŸ™ƒ Also can see this back and forth ratcheting up of fear and discontent towards unvaccinated playing all the way into the California recall election to maximize polarizationā€¦šŸ¤”

Link: Counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sonoma, and the City of Berkeley Recommend Masking Indoors for Everyone as a Precaution Against Increased Circulation | Press Releases | County Administrator's Office | County of Sonoma

"This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit":​

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries​

Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in the field of mRNA vaccines, shared a viral Twitter thread on Friday which lays out a disturbing trend; the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not.

1626691027007.png
"This is worrying me quite a bit," tweeted Malone, embedding the lengthy thread authored by Twitter user @holmenkollin (Corona Realism) via the 'thread reader' app.

Already commented here? I share it anyway.

Covid-19 vaccines: ethical, legal and practical considerations -Resolution 2361 (2021)-​

7.3 with respect to ensuring a high vaccine uptake:

7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is not mandatory and that no one is under political, social or other pressure to be vaccinated if they do not wish to do so;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;

Back
Top Bottom