Following this article published in French Sott and following this message on the forum, the French Telegram group exchanged on this subject.

And two questions were raised:
1st: Is the essential oil of white pine made from pine needles and therefore does it contain shikimic acid and suramin?
2nd: Can it be taken internally or should we take it externally only?

I asked Michael Zayat, who has more than 50 years of experience in this field, and his wife who knows a lot about essential oils. They told me that white pine works very well on the respiratory and immune systems. It is not obtained specifically from the white pine needles but from the other parts of the tree during the preparation of the essential oil.

As a result, it has an antiviral molecule which serves as an antidote to vaccines received. It increases the immune system and prevents reactions to vaccines.

It is NOT taken internally. It can be put on the skin at the wrists, the solar plexus, on the thymus (sternum) or under the feet or near the ankles.

Those who have a sensitive skin, it is preferable to dilute it in 100 ml of neutral vegetable oil (olive, almond, avocado, jojoba) with 30 drops of essential oil of white pine or Scots pine or red pine.

I treated my children with the essential oils by putting them under their feet.

Currently, Michael and his wife are developing an oil containing red pine, Scots pine and white pine to have a nice synergy of their properties.
White pine is strong and solid so it also works on inner strength.

While waiting for them to complete this blend of the three pines, they work their clients with the blend already designed under the name of "Pandem" and sometimes they add two drops of "Eucalypsus globulus" in the vegetable oil+Pandem blend.
In diffusion, it is excellent. The nose can receive the benefits of the oils while bringing them to the lungs. This is a very important sense.

Sometimes just smelling an oil can have great benefits.

Gandalf and I made the mother tincture according to the recipe (video) in Sott's article above :
This study suggests the following recipe to optimize the extraction:

Use about 75% alcohol (like vodka) and 25% water.
Use an ultrasonic machine with a stainless steel container.
Set the temperature to 65 degrees C.
Use 280 ml of extraction solution for 10 grams of pine needles.
Use 25 minutes for the ultrasonic extraction.
This finished "tea" should be filtered through a coffee filter or other paper filter to remove large particles. The resulting liquid will contain shikimic acid, suramin, pigments and various terpenes, and will usually have some coloring and a rather pungent taste.

We take 1 to 2 drops in the morning a few times a week and stay with the benefits.
We have made herbal teas with the freshly cut needles. Very good.

We prefer "essential oil" of white pine. And we also found anise essential oil in Michael Zayat's son's store.

Star anise teas are also very good. It is important to identify the type of star anise because there are toxic ones.
Here is a picture that shows the difference: on the left it is toxic and in Europe it has been regulated after cases of intoxication, on the right it is good.

1623541260706.png So check carefully.

Personal note: We live in Quebec and we are surrounded by Great White Pine. We often take walks in a wooded area where there are many of them. I like to take the time to stop under large Pines. I used to do it in a natural way without knowing why. But following this article that shows many benefits, we looked at it in a different way. Two days later after reading the article, while walking in the same wooded area, a branch fell down filled with White Pine needles. I picked it up, I thanked this little cuckoo of life and we used it to make good herbal teas as well as the mother tincture recipe!

*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***

Suite à cet article publié dans Sott français et suite à ce message sur le forum, le groupe télégramme français a échangé autour de ce sujet.
Et deux questions ont été soulevées : 1e : Est-ce que l’huile essentielle de pin blanc est faite des aiguilles de pin donc contient-elle de l'acide shikimique et de la suramine?
2e : Peut-on la prendre en interne ou devons-nous la prendre en externe seulement?
J’ai donc posé la question à Michael Zayat, qui a plus de 50 ans d’expérience dans ce domaine, ainsi que son épouse qui connait bien les huiles essentielles. Ils me disaient que le pin blanc travaille très bien le système respiratoire et immunitaire. Elle n’est pas obtenue spécifiquement des aiguilles de pin blanc mais des autres parties de l’arbre lors de la préparation de l’huile essentielle.
Il en résulte qu’elle a une molécule antiviral donc qui sert d’antidote aux vaccins reçus. Elle augmente le système immunitaire et prévient les réactions suite à des vaccins.
On Ne la prend PAS en interne. Elle peut être mise sur la peau au niveau des poignets, du plexus solaire, sur le thymus (sternum) ou sous les pieds ou près des chevilles.
Ceux qui ont une peau sensible, il est préférable de la diluer dans 100 ml d’huile neutre végétal (olive, amande, avocat, jojoba) avec 30 gouttes d’huile essentielle de pin blanc ou pin sylvestre ou pin rouge.
J’ai soigné mes enfants avec les huiles essentielles en les mettaient sous leurs pieds.
Présentement, Michael et son épouse développent une huile contenant le pin rouge, le pin sylvestre et le pin blanc afin d’avoir une belle synergie de leurs propriétés.
Le pin blanc est solide et fort donc il travaille aussi la force intérieure.
En attendant qu’ils complètent ce mélange des trois pins, ils travaillent leur clientèle avec le mélange déjà conçu sous le nom de « Pandem » et parfois ils ajoutent deux gouttes d’ « Eucalypsus globulus » dans le mélange huile végétal+Pandem.
En diffusion, c’est excellent. Le nez peut recevoir les bienfaits des huiles tout en les amenant aux poumons. C’est un sens très important. Parfois, juste sentir une huile peut avoir de grands bénéfices.
Gandalf et moi avons fait la teinture mère selon la recette (vidéo) de l’article de Sott ci-dessus :
Cette étude propose la recette suivante pour optimiser l'extraction :

Utiliser environ 75 % d'alcool (comme la vodka) et 25 % d'eau.
Utilisez une machine à ultrasons avec un récipient en acier inoxydable.
Réglez la température à 65 degrés C.
Utilisez 280 ml de solution d'extraction pour 10 grammes d'aiguilles de pin.
Utilisez une durée de 25 minutes pour l'extraction par ultrasons.
Ce « thé » fini doit être filtré à travers un filtre à café ou un autre filtre en papier afin d'éliminer les grosses particules. Le liquide obtenu contiendra de l'acide shikimique, de la suramine, des pigments et divers terpènes, et présentera généralement une certaine coloration et un goût plutôt piquant.
Nous en prenons 1 à 2 gouttes le matin quelques fois par semaine et nous restons dans l’observation des bienfaits.
Nous avons fait des tisanes avec les aiguilles fraîchement coupées. Très bon.
Nous préférons « huile essentielle » de pin blanc. Et nous avons aussi trouvé l’huile essentielle d’anis dans la boutique du fils de Michael Zayat.
Les tisanes d’anis étoilé sont très bonnes aussi. Il faut bien identifier le type d’anis étoilé car il existe des toxiques.
Voici une image qui montre la différence : à gauche toxique et en Europe cela a été règlementé après des cas d'intoxication, à droite, c’est bon. Donc bien vérifier.
Note personnelle : Nous vivons au Québec et nous sommes entourés de Grand Pin blanc. Nous prenons souvent des marches dans un boisé où il y en a beaucoup. J’aime prendre le temps de m’arrêter sous de grands Pins. Je le faisais d’une façon naturelle sans savoir pourquoi. Mais suite à cet article qui démontre plusieurs bienfaits, nous les avons regarder d’une autre façon. Deux jours plus tard suivant la lecture de l’article, lors d’une marche dans ce même boisé, une branche a tombé remplie d’aiguilles de Pin blanc. Je l’ai ramassé, j’ai remercie ce petit coucou de la vie et nous l’avons utilisée pour se faire de bonnes tisanes ainsi que la recette de teinture mère!

Following this article published in French Sott and following this message on the forum, the French Telegram group exchanged on this subject.

And two questions were raised:
1st: Is the essential oil of white pine made from pine needles and therefore does it contain shikimic acid and suramin?
2nd: Can it be taken internally or should we take it externally only?

I asked Michael Zayat, who has more than 50 years of experience in this field, and his wife who knows a lot about essential oils. They told me that white pine works very well on the respiratory and immune systems. It is not obtained specifically from the white pine needles but from the other parts of the tree during the preparation of the essential oil.

As a result, it has an antiviral molecule which serves as an antidote to vaccines received. It increases the immune system and prevents reactions to vaccines.

It is NOT taken internally. It can be put on the skin at the wrists, the solar plexus, on the thymus (sternum) or under the feet or near the ankles.

Those who have a sensitive skin, it is preferable to dilute it in 100 ml of neutral vegetable oil (olive, almond, avocado, jojoba) with 30 drops of essential oil of white pine or Scots pine or red pine.

I treated my children with the essential oils by putting them under their feet.

Currently, Michael and his wife are developing an oil containing red pine, Scots pine and white pine to have a nice synergy of their properties.
White pine is strong and solid so it also works on inner strength.

While waiting for them to complete this blend of the three pines, they work their clients with the blend already designed under the name of "Pandem" and sometimes they add two drops of "Eucalypsus globulus" in the vegetable oil+Pandem blend.
In diffusion, it is excellent. The nose can receive the benefits of the oils while bringing them to the lungs. This is a very important sense.

Sometimes just smelling an oil can have great benefits.

Gandalf and I made the mother tincture according to the recipe (video) in Sott's article above :
This study suggests the following recipe to optimize the extraction:

Use about 75% alcohol (like vodka) and 25% water.
Use an ultrasonic machine with a stainless steel container.
Set the temperature to 65 degrees C.
Use 280 ml of extraction solution for 10 grams of pine needles.
Use 25 minutes for the ultrasonic extraction.
This finished "tea" should be filtered through a coffee filter or other paper filter to remove large particles. The resulting liquid will contain shikimic acid, suramin, pigments and various terpenes, and will usually have some coloring and a rather pungent taste.

We take 1 to 2 drops in the morning a few times a week and stay with the benefits.
We have made herbal teas with the freshly cut needles. Very good.

We prefer "essential oil" of white pine. And we also found anise essential oil in Michael Zayat's son's store.

Star anise teas are also very good. It is important to identify the type of star anise because there are toxic ones.
Here is a picture that shows the difference: on the left it is toxic and in Europe it has been regulated after cases of intoxication, on the right it is good.

View attachment 46074 So check carefully.

Personal note: We live in Quebec and we are surrounded by Great White Pine. We often take walks in a wooded area where there are many of them. I like to take the time to stop under large Pines. I used to do it in a natural way without knowing why. But following this article that shows many benefits, we looked at it in a different way. Two days later after reading the article, while walking in the same wooded area, a branch fell down filled with White Pine needles. I picked it up, I thanked this little cuckoo of life and we used it to make good herbal teas as well as the mother tincture recipe!

*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***

Suite à cet article publié dans Sott français et suite à ce message sur le forum, le groupe télégramme français a échangé autour de ce sujet.
Et deux questions ont été soulevées : 1e : Est-ce que l’huile essentielle de pin blanc est faite des aiguilles de pin donc contient-elle de l'acide shikimique et de la suramine?
2e : Peut-on la prendre en interne ou devons-nous la prendre en externe seulement?
J’ai donc posé la question à Michael Zayat, qui a plus de 50 ans d’expérience dans ce domaine, ainsi que son épouse qui connait bien les huiles essentielles. Ils me disaient que le pin blanc travaille très bien le système respiratoire et immunitaire. Elle n’est pas obtenue spécifiquement des aiguilles de pin blanc mais des autres parties de l’arbre lors de la préparation de l’huile essentielle.
Il en résulte qu’elle a une molécule antiviral donc qui sert d’antidote aux vaccins reçus. Elle augmente le système immunitaire et prévient les réactions suite à des vaccins.
On Ne la prend PAS en interne. Elle peut être mise sur la peau au niveau des poignets, du plexus solaire, sur le thymus (sternum) ou sous les pieds ou près des chevilles.
Ceux qui ont une peau sensible, il est préférable de la diluer dans 100 ml d’huile neutre végétal (olive, amande, avocat, jojoba) avec 30 gouttes d’huile essentielle de pin blanc ou pin sylvestre ou pin rouge.
J’ai soigné mes enfants avec les huiles essentielles en les mettaient sous leurs pieds.
Présentement, Michael et son épouse développent une huile contenant le pin rouge, le pin sylvestre et le pin blanc afin d’avoir une belle synergie de leurs propriétés.
Le pin blanc est solide et fort donc il travaille aussi la force intérieure.
En attendant qu’ils complètent ce mélange des trois pins, ils travaillent leur clientèle avec le mélange déjà conçu sous le nom de « Pandem » et parfois ils ajoutent deux gouttes d’ « Eucalypsus globulus » dans le mélange huile végétal+Pandem.
En diffusion, c’est excellent. Le nez peut recevoir les bienfaits des huiles tout en les amenant aux poumons. C’est un sens très important. Parfois, juste sentir une huile peut avoir de grands bénéfices.
Gandalf et moi avons fait la teinture mère selon la recette (vidéo) de l’article de Sott ci-dessus :
Cette étude propose la recette suivante pour optimiser l'extraction :

Utiliser environ 75 % d'alcool (comme la vodka) et 25 % d'eau.
Utilisez une machine à ultrasons avec un récipient en acier inoxydable.
Réglez la température à 65 degrés C.
Utilisez 280 ml de solution d'extraction pour 10 grammes d'aiguilles de pin.
Utilisez une durée de 25 minutes pour l'extraction par ultrasons.
Ce « thé » fini doit être filtré à travers un filtre à café ou un autre filtre en papier afin d'éliminer les grosses particules. Le liquide obtenu contiendra de l'acide shikimique, de la suramine, des pigments et divers terpènes, et présentera généralement une certaine coloration et un goût plutôt piquant.
Nous en prenons 1 à 2 gouttes le matin quelques fois par semaine et nous restons dans l’observation des bienfaits.
Nous avons fait des tisanes avec les aiguilles fraîchement coupées. Très bon.
Nous préférons « huile essentielle » de pin blanc. Et nous avons aussi trouvé l’huile essentielle d’anis dans la boutique du fils de Michael Zayat.
Les tisanes d’anis étoilé sont très bonnes aussi. Il faut bien identifier le type d’anis étoilé car il existe des toxiques.
Voici une image qui montre la différence : à gauche toxique et en Europe cela a été règlementé après des cas d'intoxication, à droite, c’est bon. Donc bien vérifier.
Note personnelle : Nous vivons au Québec et nous sommes entourés de Grand Pin blanc. Nous prenons souvent des marches dans un boisé où il y en a beaucoup. J’aime prendre le temps de m’arrêter sous de grands Pins. Je le faisais d’une façon naturelle sans savoir pourquoi. Mais suite à cet article qui démontre plusieurs bienfaits, nous les avons regarder d’une autre façon. Deux jours plus tard suivant la lecture de l’article, lors d’une marche dans ce même boisé, une branche a tombé remplie d’aiguilles de Pin blanc. Je l’ai ramassé, j’ai remercie ce petit coucou de la vie et nous l’avons utilisée pour se faire de bonnes tisanes ainsi que la recette de teinture mère!
Thank you very much for this excellent contre rendu.

Don't forget to attach a copy of George Orwell's 1984 just to give them a little historical perspective!
I finished listening to Dr. Tenpenny's testimony to the Ohio Health Committee and she actually brought up 1984 as well as the Ministry of Truth. A couple of the committee members did their best to pin her down as to what she had said into something else that would discredit the gist of what she had testified. She dodged their bullets.

My sister-in-law informed me about 1h before, and asked the same question ? I answered that if it's the case, it's gonna bug in many heads around the world :lol:

I wanted to post a news i just read and which visibly was not yet posted here, about youtube, censorship and a US senator :
Probably that's the first question anyone should ask. People who've been vaxxed and suffer some sort of medical emergency? Probably those that are trying to get us all vaxxed will want to supress this information! Asap!

I think this is quite convincing... anyone French know what is being said?

This lady gets a phone to stick on her

To make it short, the young lady, Marine, got the jab and discovered that her phone was sticking on her arm. Moreover, all her contacts and data were erased! They went back to the vaccination center and asked the doctors and nurses to explain themselves. They were shocked to see the phone sticking. Of course they had no answer. They will update on her situation with another video.

Hello
I know a lady in France, vaccinated
She laughed because she was able to stick her mobile phone on her arm ...
Me, it freezes my blood….

I found this article.
Will 5G activate certain things in vaccinees at some point ?????
Horror

But, tenderness for all
Channa

Is the 5G Network linked to the Covid-19 pandemic?
Why are some components of the 5G cell tower labeled "VOC-19"?
Le Réseau 5G est-il lié à la Pandémie Covid-19 ?
1623592024632.png

‘He was gone’: Denmark doctor confirms Eriksen suffered CARDIAC ARREST in Euro 2020 pitch collapse, needed defibrillator

A superb athlete, died for a couple seconds / minute [?], then brought back. Have we heard soccer news in the past with athletes collapsing like this? The last time I heard a soccer star collapsing from a heart problem, because his heart-monitoring and stimulating implant developed an electronic fault and gave out..
From the past I remember only blunt force trauma injuries reported frequently in the media, when they kicked each other instead of the ball!

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny stated there are massive heart problems reported and entered into the database as a result of the Deep State meddling with a harmless and natural coronavirus that was here already for 60 years [acknowledged & known to experts]. Now they gene-edited this natural virus in Fort Detrick and Wuhan and created a potent population reduction agent.

Also in MMA = mixed martial arts - I saw THREE complete breaks. Recently Chris Weidman tried to kick his opponents shin - with his own shin - and his lower leg broke in two completely, his feat dangled freely on a "rubber" mass of skin+muscles. Arm breaks similarly with a loud snap, an upper arm and in another athletes case, a lower arm broke completely in two. All this recently, since the Plandemic started!

Last edited:
Just saw this in comments to a Sott article :

Corona Virus and the Immense Power of Fulvic Acid

[Video Version at the End of the Article]

Read this huge study and see what you think.

Executive Summary: We are going to present evidence from scientific studies, that there is a relationship between virus activity within our bodies and Fulvic Acid, when present. The fulvic acid coats and blocks the replication of a virus. The immune system then becomes much more effective in destroying the virus.
The facts will demonstrate the immense anti-viral power of Fulvic Acid.

These claims cannot be used to advertise or promote the sale of products containing Fulvic and/or Humic acids. They are clinical studies, in the public domain, making it legal to publish the studies. However according the DSHEA regulations, may be only for personal use to self educate and share with others for enlightenment.

[Continue reading or play 8:39 vid below]

And today we have a dementi:
https://twitter.com/lumidek
I think we're not going to get to reliable data on this topic.
A good statement about this covidball story :

This would be indeed strange that they would not vaccine all their players.
How i see this : I suppose he was well vaccinated. PTB/MSM will do all they can to counter any information that would prove it until the people stop to think about it, this means in a few days already. I wish someone of Eriksen close circle could bring a kind of ... irrefutable proof, like a picture, or a small clip :whistle:

A friend who lives in Melbourne lost her small business last year due to lockdowns and decided to become an activist and take part in protests against lockdowns and the vax.

During this latest Victorian lockdowns she went to the market to get some fruit and vegetables - an allowable activity though there was a heavy police presence at the market. While there she needed to go to the toilet which was in a nearby park and within walking distance. When she come out of the toilet she was pounced on by the police and issued with an infringement notice for exceeding the 5km limit that she was allowed to be away from home - the walk to the toilet took her over the 5km limit!

She reckons she's had enough and is now preparing to leave the state.

Just saw this in comments to a Sott article :
I noticed the highly expert narration in the video: it held my attention for the entire time. The skilfully prepared text on screen read-aloud was faultless in technique and pacing: pronounced to be perfectly understandable. Special attention was made to make well planned pauses before or after difficult names and stating their abbreviations. Flawless marketing, exemplary job.
I hope fulvic acid won't be debunked and remains proven non-toxic, non-problematic - after inspection - later and will prove very beneficial. I'm planning to buy it after this receives the blessing of experts here.

Back
Top Bottom