Very sad, she was a young mother only 30 years old.

Nurse Tiffany Pontes Dover found on Ancestry dot com! Confirmed Deceased​

But still the media says she's doing fine. The hospital posted this totally unconvincing video, (comments disabled) complete with grinning pope hanging on the wall. If she can pose for this why can't she do an interview? Looks like the vaccine turned her eyes from bright blue to brown, maybe it's just the shadows but I'm not convinced.

1610669844893.png

CBS breaking news now for pres elect Biden's covid 19 relief program - already mentioned dark winter. He's still reading teleprompter.

Step 1 America rescue plan Step 2 Build back better plan

"we need to move fast" - get more people vaccinated fast

$400 billion from Congress to get this done. So much BS.

Joe's here to save us all. They're going to "cure" the problem they created.

Last edited:
Joe's spouting Make America Great Again except he's pretending it's something new that he came up with. Utopia now! He's a populist now!

Everything hangs on mass vaccination to get back to normal and prosperity. Guilt trip and all those dear lost people - empty chairs at the table.

We have to come together and unite - United States. He's very optimistic.

He's done - no questions taken. Now CBS bs about Biden's comprehensive plan.

:barf:

Last edited:
BLM riots slow down the spread of the pandemic ...

ErtUZk1VoAQTpyH
Only a University of Colorado Denver professor could conceive a positive benefit for the total destruction of our society. He just is not getting paid enough for this pile of crap!

Today was a shopping day for me, so I went to a local grocery store to obtain what I needed. As usual long lines, with some young person directing where to go when a checkout was available. The thought at the back of my mind was of mass programming and obedience (it strikes at the very heart of my being, with revulsion).

Everyone was wearing a mask as mandated by the official sources. When I eventually got my slot to the checkout, there was a holdup. Someone had to refused to pay!

I asked the check out clerk, what was wrong, He pointed to a frail old lady sitting on a chair provided by the store, wearing a mask, The items she had purchased were less than $20 dollars. I thought I would pay the purchase with what I had with my loyalty points.

She told me that she (wearing a mask) had become short of breath, and had to use her inhaler and had to sit down, to catch her breath. She was distraught that she had been thought that she was a person that had refused payment for items received, in essence as a shoplifter!

All she wanted to do, was sit down catch her breath, and go back and pay for her items. The clerk was stony faced.

Given time, she payed for her purchases, is this the way we treat senior members of our society. Now to become nonessential, and not only that because, they hold memories and stories, that can be passed on to future generations, the lies and deceptions, the stores created.

I feel, I must add the clerk, what is nowadays called black ( I intensely abhor the designation of race and color). seemed to change his attitude (this given the mind controlled world we are living at present). he seemed to respond to the act of human kindness given to another.

Maybe there is hope and change, by setting an example of simple acts of kindness and caring, shown to another, that human streak, an example. That the dark side have attempted to obliterate from the soul of humanity., that no matter how hard they try, can never obliterate.

We've had a good dump of snow in North Yorkshire. Many have got out with the kids sledging and snowballing. Yesterday we had a lady filming people having fun. Very stren faced no doubt to report the children having a good time. It really is turning to shit. Be careful the neighbors will report you :headbash:

The second monitoring committee dedicated to monitoring adverse reactions reported with COVID-19 vaccines was held on January 14, 2021 with the network of Regional Pharmacovigilance Centers (CRPV).​

Six serious adverse effects with a favorable outcome were observed in France with the Comirnaty vaccine from Pfizer / BioNTech during this third week of vaccination: 4 cases of allergic reactions and 2 cases of tachycardia.
The ANSM was also informed of the death of a person residing in a nursing home and vaccinated against Covid-19 on January 13 with the Comirnaty vaccine. No immediate adverse effects were observed following vaccination. The death occurred approximately two hours after the vaccination. The patient did not show physical signs of allergic reactions. In view of these elements, the medical history and the heavy treatment of the person, there is nothing to conclude that this death is related to the vaccination.
About thirty cases of non-serious adverse effects linked to the Comirnaty vaccine have also been recorded in the national pharmacovigilance database.
Following the occurrence of cases of facial paralysis in other countries with the Comirnaty vaccine, an expertise was requested from a pharmacovigilance center. Analysis of these foreign cases confirms that these disorders occur extremely rarely with an incidence that does not exceed that observed each year in winter in the general population.
The first weekly report on all cases reported in France will be published next week at the end of the third monitoring committee. A report will then be published every week.
The ANSM, in conjunction with the CRPV network, can communicate at any time if a safety signal is identified.
arrow_medium.gif

To find out more about pharmacovigilance monitoring, the objectives and the scope of the survey available on our website .

Back
Top Bottom