Corona craziness

There is a custom here in Germany in various cities that every year on the night of 30 April into the first of May there is a festival called "Tanz in den Mai" (Dance into May). Now, in a German city, there was instead "Impf in den Mai" (vaccinate into may)... unfortunately, the video is only German from the mainstream news, but the pictures speak for themselves... there are club wristbands, a DJ and as a reward a gingerbread heart to hang around... they seem to be very much in need... :nuts::lol:

This is a video made by the Austrian Health Insurance Fund which is at least running on youtube. I has app.33.000 dislikes and app.300 likes . . . It is crazy, isn't it?

Translation:

Baby let's vaccinate, me and you, the two of us,
Let's get out of here, we're free at last.
Let's go vaccinate now
You can trust me
we dance and we sing
a life like a dream
Baby let's vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate

Let's get happy back. All info on lass-uns-impfen.at

This is a video made by the Austrian Health Insurance Fund which is at least running on youtube. I has app.33.000 dislikes and app.300 likes . . . It is crazy, isn't it?

Translation:

Baby let's vaccinate, me and you, the two of us,
Let's get out of here, we're free at last.
Let's go vaccinate now
You can trust me
we dance and we sing
a life like a dream
Baby let's vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate

Let's get happy back. All info on lass-uns-impfen.at
It's unbelievable and the whole fuss is starting to remind me a bit of how STS must have lured us before we were caught... isn't it something like that? :umm:

Hmm, beer, guns and bucks....LOL..🍭

Links within:
The incentives for Americans to get vaccinated against COVID-19 keep coming. Free guns and free beer nationwide, to those of legal drinking age, are among the latest. Anheuser-Busch, the brewer of Budweiser, on Tuesday announced that it was partnering with the White House on its “Let’s Grab a Beer” initiative. “When the nation reaches the White House’s goal of 70% of adults partially vaccinated, Anheuser-Busch will buy America’s next round of beer, seltzer, non-alcoholic beverage or other A-B product,” the company said in a statement. The deadline for the 70% mark to trigger the free beer giveaway is the Biden administration’s goal of July 4. If the nation reaches that milestone, then adults will “simply upload a picture of themselves in their favorite place to grab a beer” in order to be entered to receive the free beverage.

Meanwhile, in West Virginia, officials are enticing people to get vaccinated by offering up the chance to wins some free guns along with a $1.588 million prize and some scholarships. The sweepstakes are set to begin on Father’s Day later this month and run through August 4. “The faster we get people across the finish line the more lives we save. That’s all there is to it,” West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice said. The governor said the free guns would be custom hunting rifles and custom hunting shotguns. For more on the free beer giveaway, watch the video below.

Millions of AstraZeneca vaccines to soon be delivered to Thailand
By Mark Puelo, AccuWeather staff writer

Pandemic-driven increase in bicycle demand boosting Portuguese economy
By Zachary Rosenthal, AccuWeather staff writer

New York City to start vaccinating students in public schools

Canada allows mixing and matching of vaccine doses..:shock:
Snip: Video
The Canadian National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) has updated its guidelines to advise Canadians that it is safe to mix-and-match the AstraZeneca-Oxford, Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines in certain situations, the CBC reported. NACI says that Canadians can follow a first shot of the AstraZeneca vaccine with either a Moderna or Pfizer jab, and that Canadians can mix-and-match the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. Professor Alyson Kelvin, a virologist at the Canadian Center for Vaccinology, believes the shift in guidelines was appropriate. "I don't have any concerns with the mixing and matching, knowing the components of the vaccine," Kelvin said. More than 13 million Canadians have received at least one dose of the Pfizer vaccine, with 3.5 and 2.1 million people having received a dose of the Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccines, respectively.

Lockdown extended another week in Melbourne

World Health Organization approves Sinovac COVID vaccine
Another vaccine has entered the world’s arsenal in the fight against the coronavirus. On Tuesday, the World Health Organization approved Chinese biopharmaceutical company Sinovac Biotech’s COVID-19 vaccine, Reuters reported. The WHO’s independent panel of experts recommended the shot for those over 18, with a second dose two-to-four weeks later. The vaccine is the second Chinese-developed shot to be approved by the WHO. Approval signifies confidence in a vaccine’s safety and efficacy and allows the shot to be included in COVAX, the global program which helps provide vaccines to poorer countries.
The vaccine prevents symptomatic coronavirus in 51% of those vaccinated and prevents severe COVID-19 and hospitalization in 100% of cases. The WHO’s separate Strategic Advisory Group of Experts found the shot to be effective in preventing COVID-19 in adults under 60 but noted concerns over a lack of data on adverse effects for the elderly, pregnant and those with underlying conditions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom