Corona craziness

Let’s do one of those long math problems that works out to be funny. Ready? Ok let’s go:
As of today August 9. Take total global deaths 730k. Add 70k so we have a round number of 800k. Multiply this number by 4. Now we are at 3.2 million. Divide the US population (approx 320 million) by this number (3.2mil). That would = 1% of the US population.
the global deathtoll has been less than 1/4 of 1% of the US population. US population = about 1/5th of global.
I never imagined that THIS would be the economic collapse and terror that would end our lives as we know it.
NEVER underestimate the stupidity of our species.

Oh my. THAT is what we pay compulsary fees for. Germanys public service broadcasters ARD and ZDF created a Game for the Crisis. Yay. You are invited to play a nurse who just wants to go shopping and whack idiots, infectious infants, preppers and other weirdos on the way. That's so much fun! See the introduction vid above.... I feel sick now.

The above image is photoshopped. Here's the original.

Yeah it's photoshopped but I don't see how that changes the point of the tweet. It's meant to show the craziness of the official guidance by the governor of Maine, which indeed is that if people won't wear a suffocating cloth mask in hot weather, they have to wear the cone of shame. See:

EfywGlSU0AIL_jq.jpg

Photoshopped! Goodness, I thought it was true considering how incomprehensible some people behave these days. I thought of the Cone of Shame when I saw it also. I loved the movie "Up" and have seen it many times. The cone of shame is the collar worn by Doug, the dog when he misbehaved. Here's a clip when Doug shows up for the first time. He's so funny, I can't resist posting, the whole thing is well done and so funny. Good one for kids too!

Please use also pic not everyone want to go to the side everytime, thanks.

I don't understand what your saying here. Do you mean the pic can't be seen without going to the site? Do people see Twitter posts differently? I see the twitter clip fully and there's no need to go to the site. Seems redundant to post something twice. Are you making a political statement? Twitter is compromised and so clips are offensive, I don't know, I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom