Corbett report channel deleted from youtube

I have done a search on here and sott and havent seen it posted but Corbetts main Youtube channel has been removed. His second channel is still up and his latest video on that talks about it.

Yes, saw this a couple of days ago. Was planning to post something about it. As far as I know his Patreon account was also suspended a while back as well. The purge seems to be reaching its conclusion.

It was this video that got him his third strike: Science Says (bitchute.com)

Pretty good video and synopsis of the current situation and use of ‘science’ as essentially a religious dogma.

As James has expressed himself, I am surprised it took this long. As far as I am concerned he has been on the money for many years and some of his documentary style videos are really good starting points for research.

There are few left on YouTube these days providing much useful information and they are becoming fewer by the day. I believe UKColumn are still there, but that is even more of a surprise to me – only a matter of time until they are gone too I would assume.

Still, at least all the Corbett Report material can be found elsewhere. Unfortunately many people do not tend to search elsewhere once they have a favourite platform, hopefully his large following will continue to follow and support his work.

I always found it curious that it took them this long to kick him out, his following wasn't small and maybe that played a role. One less reason to visit YouTube as far as I am concerned.

Back
Top Bottom