Cooking videos! Cassiopea Youtube Channel

Lilyalic said:
Huxley and I made the meatloaf yesterday, used a mincer rather than a blender. Was delicious, definitely the best way to eat liver. Going to add hearts next time too :D

Thanks again!!

Awesome :D! Try adding some tarragon and see how it goes, we were planning on making a video on how to make heart/beef burgers at some point but haven't got round to it yet

monotonic said:
Would an ordinary hand-cranked meat grinder be sufficient for the meatloaf? We don't have a food processor.
I assume from Lilyalic's post that a mincer (meat grinder) should work yes. Try it out and see how it goes

Lilyalic said:
Huxley and I made the meatloaf yesterday, used a mincer rather than a blender. Was delicious, definitely the best way to eat liver. Going to add hearts next time too :D

Thanks again!!

We used...

3 packs of lamb liver
1 pack of lamb mince
200g beef dripping
50g goose fat
2 egg yolks
Fresh parsley
Fresh mint
Oregano
Turmeric
Tyhme
Coriander
Salt & pepper
Garlic

Probably use more mince and fat next

And yeah the mincer works pretty well! Then we just used our hands to fold everything in.

In the video the meat is processed multiple times and essentially blended finely, which was why I was worried.

Thorn said:
Ok here is the fatbomb and meatloaf, I'm still doing guacamole, I hope they are in the right format as I have OpenOffice

Hi Thorn, is guacamole transcript going to be done soon? You did a good job with first two transcripts.

Persej said:
Thorn said:
Ok here is the fatbomb and meatloaf, I'm still doing guacamole, I hope they are in the right format as I have OpenOffice

Hi Thorn, is guacamole transcript going to be done soon? You did a good job with first two transcripts.
Hey Persej, I was meant to be doing the guacamole transcript but completely forgot about it. Will have it done by tomorrow :)

I just made a video of how to make a strawberry fat bomb in spanish, don't know if you guys are interested in share it?

Persej said:
Thorn said:

Iv'e attached the guacamole transcript on this post Persej, sorry for the delay!

Attachments

• Guacamole Transcript.docx
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
Thank you Keyhole. :)

irjO said:
I just made a video of how to make a strawberry fat bomb in spanish, don't know if you guys are interested in share it?

Can you upload it somewhere? If it's good and if you can make a transcript in Spanish and you or somebody else translate it in English then we could share it.

Persej said:

irjO said:

Can you upload it somewhere? If it's good and if you can make a transcript in Spanish and you or somebody else translate it in English then we could share it.

I upload it on facebook, I'm not sure about Youtube cuz the video its almost 20 min long (because after making the fat bomb we shared some opinions and facts in the video) and I made it for the spanish people mostly (there is so minimal info about fat bomb in spanish) but here also we are thinking in creating a keto/paleo youtube channel to share that info in spanish too, we are starting to think on ideas.

irjO said:
Persej said:

irjO said:

I upload it on facebook, I'm not sure about Youtube cuz the video its almost 20 min long (because after making the fat bomb we shared some opinions and facts in the video) and I made it for the spanish people mostly (there is so minimal info about fat bomb in spanish) but here also we are thinking in creating a keto/paleo youtube channel to share that info in spanish too, we are starting to think on ideas.

Saw it this morning!! Great job you guys!! :)

Here are the subtitles. :)

irjO said:

You can upload long videos on Youtube if you verify your account: _https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?hl=en

Attachments

• Chocolate Fatbomb, Guacamole, Meatloaf.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for the transcripts and subtitles! They will be up on Youtube asap.

IrjO, can you send your video to me? If you or someone else transcribes the text, we can then have English subtitles on it.

Glad to see that you are all motivated to cook some delicious paleo dishes and have fun with sharing the recipes!

ADDED: The subtitles on the guacamole, meatloaf and chocolate fatbomb videos are up.

Chu said:
Thanks for the transcripts and subtitles! They will be up on Youtube asap.

IrjO, can you send your video to me? If you or someone else transcribes the text, we can then have English subtitles on it.

Glad to see that you are all motivated to cook some delicious paleo dishes and have fun with sharing the recipes!

ADDED: The subtitles on the guacamole, meatloaf and chocolate fatbomb videos are up.

Sure, what would be the easiest way to send it? the video is almost 5gbs, would Mega works fine for you?

Back
Top Bottom