Conference of LLP on Political ponerology 11.06.2015

Chu said:
Maat said:
The only positive note I could see, it's the pub for the book. Maybe few will catch it and go further

Well,sometimes it makes you wish that they DIDN'T mention our books. If you want to be a critical thinker and not be labelled a garden variety "conspiracy theorist", you hear conferences such and this and probably decide not to touch the book with a ten-foot pole!

In my level of sharing "the one most important" books with my friends lawyer, chief of police, policemen, doctor and leaders of associations,
i didn't have one interested feed-back, the most they wanted to give me back the book ! :violin:

Adaryn said:
I haven't watched it, but I'm not really surprised of your accounts. I think he uses ponerology to further his own pretty much set theory of "the elite as a bunch of pedosatanist freemasonic zionists". He may be blinded by his clearly religious beliefs and biases. Besides, I don't think he's objective at all regarding certain prominent figures of the so-called French "dissidence" (which by now has exposed itself as a big sham). For ex, he thrashes Soral (for good reason) but is really complacent with Dieudonné, who's appearing more and more as a con-artist just "in it for the money" (there's quite a bit of evidence for that, but for a starter, check Olivier Mukuna's recent interview - it's available on YouTube). I suppose it's a good thing that he mentions ponerology (whereas all the others never say a word about it – it's the big "blackout"), but I don't trust this guy. Besides, he's quite hysterical. :nuts:

Hi Adaryn, it's been a while since I followed Dieudonné and Soral a bit, and I thought they had some interesting things to say. So I'm curious as to how they/the movement have exposed themselves - is there a forum thread or sott article or something that you can point me to (I also read French)? Thanks a lot!

luc said:
Hi Adaryn, it's been a while since I followed Dieudonné and Soral a bit, and I thought they had some interesting things to say. So I'm curious as to how they/the movement have exposed themselves - is there a forum thread or sott article or something that you can point me to (I also read French)? Thanks a lot!

There's been a lot of unsavory revelations and stuff going on regarding Soral/Dieudonné these past few months.
Soral, to begin with, has exposed himself as a complete whacko and a sexual predator. Well, it came as no surprise, given his past. But still, he claimed he had been "redeemed" and "found the light" (after all, he said that if Jesus were to reincarnate, he (Jesus) would sit at Soral's right hand side :lol: :shock:). Well, a few months ago, he was caught sending pics of him naked to a black young woman to whom he sent racist and very insulting text messages. Of course, for him, it was all a "zionist" conspiracy, yeah right.
Following that affair and Soral's fallout with most members of the French "dissi-dance" (where he insulted about everyone, starting with LLP), LLP made a series of 5 videos exposing Soral's dubious past and links to the National Front (he's apparently financed by one of the big bananas of the NF, Philippe Péninque, who also happens to be a friend of the fraudster Jérôme Cahuzac). This series of videos is called "Soraloscopie", you can find them on YouTube. There's a lot more, but I think you'll get the gist of it by watching the videos.
As for Dieudonné, it seems he's reached a point of no return. First, he goes into partnership with convicted serial killers (one of whom he named his "publication director") and pedophiles (the infamous Patrice Alègre) – always under the "guise of humor" and "second degree", you know. Then, he claims he's gonna emancipate people from the system by creating a totally "independent" insurance company. When Laurent Louis – another dubious guy, who was supposed to be involved in that insurance project but decided to quit because Dieudonné wouldn't pay him enough - it's all about money you know – denounced Dieudonné's project as a fraud, Dieudonné, hiding behind Patrice Alègre, answered him with one of the filthiest articles I've ever seen (didn't have the stomach to read it, I just perused it and read other people's accounts of it), attacking Louis' adopted disabled daughter (a 6 y.o. child!) in the most disgusting manner. Account here: _http://www.islametinfo.fr/2015/05/06/quenel-dieudonne-laurent-louis/
Needless to say that this article (most probably penned by Dieudonné but signed under the name of P. Alègre) sparked public outrage even amongst his fans, many of whom just stopped being fans. The article was unpublished from Dieudonné's website, but screen captures are still available. Strangely, the mainstream media, which are always eager to trash Dieudonné, never said a word about this scandal.
An article from last April summing up the last events regarding Dieudonné (minus the Laurent Louis affair, which happened later) : _https://lequichotte.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/dieudonn-lhomme-suite/

In short, this "so-called" dissidence has been a slow motion train wreck, and I wonder if it wasn't all manufactured from the beginning, to divert people's anger and discontent with the situation in France (particularly young people from the "banlieues"). It's been interesting to observe though. I think it's a prime example of ponerology, where pathologicals and conmen take over or create organizations promoting certain aims and values, whereas the real goal is hidden (make money, divert people's anger, manipulate, etc). I'm not sure if Soral/Dieudonné are conscious of what they're doing, or if they're just useful idiots. In any case, Dieudonné has made a huge amount of money, and he's announced his latest show (next year) would be the last. I guess it's time to draw the curtain - big show's over!

Wow, thanks Adaryn. Geez, what a mess... It sounds indeed like a classic example of ponerology, but as you said, maybe it's even a plot by the PTB, they've done it before (like with the black movement in the USA). I thought the whole "dissidence" thing was quite interesting since from what I understand the French are quite capable of some serious revolutionary spirit, and I thought maybe if the immigrants from the banlieus unite with the angry FN voters/conservatives in the "France profonde", it could get really interesting (and I thought that this was kind of the point of Soral's and Dieudonné's "friendship"). To be sure, any form of serious rebellion in France would have shattered Europe/the EU to the core, so maybe the PTB saw to it that this development gets absorbed early by installing/allowing some pathological "leaders" to come in early in order to absorb and divert this development? I think the C's said that this is what happened in the Arab world with ISIS - they installed a crazy, pathological "opposition"/alternative to the obviously psychopathic Western system before any genuine movement could gain momentum...

On another note, I will follow the development here in Germany even more closely now, since there's also some kind of movement with a few leading figures emerging (like Ken Jebsen for example). Interestingly, if you take Ken Jebsen for example, there are a few parallels to Dieudonné - he had a show on a mainstream radio station, before being kicked out because of supposedly anti-semitic statements he made. He is also kind of blaming Zionism for many things and as far as I'm aware he doesn't talk about psychopathy, although he criticizes the lack of empathy by the Elite. But he also talks a LOT of sense and he seems to bring together many of the players in the German "alternative scene", from academics like Daniele Ganser (interviewed on sott radio) to former politicians, critical journalists and peace activism veterans. Anyway, I think we should follow these players carefully, I would be very surprised if the PTB didn't have various plans laid out to divert/crush any serious opposition to the status quo.

Thanks again for the great summary!

Back
Top Bottom