Conference of LLP on Political ponerology 11.06.2015

jsf

Jedi Master
Just saw that Salim Laibi, aka Le Libre Penseur, (who by the way is criticized by Soral) did a conference on Political ponerology :

_http://metatv.org/conference-de-llp-sur-la-ponerologie-politique

Thanks for the link. That's a first. The so-called french "dissidence" never mentioned ponerology before, and blamed the Jews for everything so far. Curious to see where this is going to lead.

After watching it, I don't heard a lot about the contents of the book and psychopathy in itself. But LLP use ponerology to explain why the "satanic elite" has made the conscious choice of evil. He mentions all sorts of psychopaths and how ruthless they are. So I would say that his conference is only a "introduction" to the subject.

Halfway througth the conference right now, very disappointed so far.

jsf said:
After watching it, I don't heard a lot about the contents of the book and psychopathy in itself. But LLP use ponerology to explain why the "satanic elite" has made the conscious choice of evil. He mentions all sorts of psychopaths and how ruthless they are. So I would say that his conference is only a "introduction" to the subject.

And that's the whole freaking point of ponerology, and psychopathy in general : being "evil" is NOT a conscious choice, it's the natural state of affairs when you lack the proper genetic material to develop the right "wires" in order to be able of consciousness and empathy. So, this "introduction" is actually very misleading, it's still the same old "evil pedosatanist elites" speech that we already heard from Soral & Cie, without the substance that can allows us to understand the "why", that is, psychopathy.

Tomek said:

jsf said:

And that's the whole freaking point of ponerology, and psychopathy in general : being "evil" is NOT a conscious choice, it's the natural state of affairs when you lack the proper genetic material to develop the right "wires" in order to be able of consciousness and empathy. So, this "introduction" is actually very misleading, it's still the same old "evil pedosatanist elites" speech that we already heard from Soral & Cie, without the substance that can allows us to understand the "why", that is, psychopathy.

Yes, he stresses the importance of the book but only to discuss his ideas. He did not talk about the book as I thought he would - at least after the first half of the conference. But nothing. Nothing also about the percentage of psychopaths and the fact that they are everywhere, in all areas of life. Nothing on who they are. It's like all the psychopaths have to be the zionist, masonic etc "evil pedosatanist elites".

jsf said:
Tomek said:

jsf said:

Yes, he stresses the importance of the book but only to discuss his ideas. He did not talk about the book as I thought he would - at least after the first half of the conference. But nothing. Nothing also about the percentage of psychopaths and the fact that they are everywhere, in all areas of life. Nothing on who they are. It's like all the psychopaths have to be the zionist, masonic etc "evil pedosatanist elites".

Watched 40 mins so far. Pretty good examples, except that he accuses quite a few peeps without showing any proof, and speaks of the "racaille sioniste" ("Zionist scum"), etc. Sometimes a bit too wacky IMO, and so far, he hasn't really talked about the content of the book. Briefly mentioned that pathocracy is a government composed of "sick people". That's it (that can be misleading put that way). I'll finish it later but overall, I think it's quite disappointing. I would say it's not even an introduction to the subject. The fact that he kept talking about "sociopathes", just goes to show that he understood pretty little himself. I don't think half his claims can actually be corroborated. He had a choice to educate people, all he did was make them hate a few individuals.

Thinking more about it, it seems that he TRIED to explain the process of ponerization when he talked about people not doing anything, some being "followers", etc. But either he didn't understand the concepts very well, or is a bad teacher. What a pity.

I haven't watched it, but I'm not really surprised of your accounts. I think he uses ponerology to further his own pretty much set theory of "the elite as a bunch of pedosatanist freemasonic zionists". He may be blinded by his clearly religious beliefs and biases. Besides, I don't think he's objective at all regarding certain prominent figures of the so-called French "dissidence" (which by now has exposed itself as a big sham). For ex, he thrashes Soral (for good reason) but is really complacent with Dieudonné, who's appearing more and more as a con-artist just "in it for the money" (there's quite a bit of evidence for that, but for a starter, check Olivier Mukuna's recent interview - it's available on YouTube). I suppose it's a good thing that he mentions ponerology (whereas all the others never say a word about it – it's the big "blackout"), but I don't trust this guy. Besides, he's quite hysterical. :nuts:

yes very disappointing. I would entitle the conference "how announce a subject and not talk about it". If I ever asked myself why I'm not listen this guy more, I'm sure now have my answer : it's poor, poor and poor (not useless, but very poor in the analysis).

The only positive note I could see, it's the pub for the book. Maybe few will catch it and go further

Merci pour l'info, j'irai voir cela bientôt mais vos commentaires me signalent déjà ce que je pense de cela...
Thank you for the info, I will see it soon, but your comments are already reporting to me what I think of that ...

Maat said:
The only positive note I could see, it's the pub for the book. Maybe few will catch it and go further

Well,sometimes it makes you wish that they DIDN'T mention our books. If you want to be a critical thinker and not be labelled a garden variety "conspiracy theorist", you hear conferences such and this and probably decide not to touch the book with a ten-foot pole!

I was thinking for a long time to create a Youtube channel, in french, in order to post audio podcasts and videos targeted for the french public. The "Youtubers" success is evident, and the pseudo-dissidence understood that, they are very active on this type of media, which is not the case of SOTT. Thus, notions such as psychopathy and ponerology are completely missing for the french public, and there is definitely a public for that. Soral & Dieudonné are making hundreds of thousands of views per videos, and even Salim Laibi was able to score 15k views in just 4 days with his awful conference video. Time goes by and the "dissidence" is still completely ignoring ponerology. I was hoping that they would eventually come to that conclusion, I was wrong. Soral talks sometimes about "a fight versus Good and Evil", Dieudonné now says he speaks on the behalf of Jesus (i'm not kidding), and this Salim Laibi video really gets on my nerves. It might be the moment to do some damage control about ponerology, with a few videos / podcasts in french, covering this topic. I'm tired of hearing these people talking about "our evil masters".

Tomek said:
I was thinking for a long time to create a Youtube channel, in french, in order to post audio podcasts and videos targeted for the french public. The "Youtubers" success is evident, and the pseudo-dissidence understood that, they are very active on this type of media, which is not the case of SOTT. Thus, notions such as psychopathy and ponerology are completely missing for the french public, and there is definitely a public for that. Soral & Dieudonné are making hundreds of thousands of views per videos, and even Salim Laibi was able to score 15k views in just 4 days with his awful conference video. Time goes by and the "dissidence" is still completely ignoring ponerology. I was hoping that they would eventually come to that conclusion, I was wrong. Soral talks sometimes about "a fight versus Good and Evil", Dieudonné now says he speaks on the behalf of Jesus (i'm not kidding), and this Salim Laibi video really gets on my nerves. It might be the moment to do some damage control about ponerology, with a few videos / podcasts in french, covering this topic. I'm tired of hearing these people talking about "our evil masters".

All good points. However, given our history of attacks in France, you can understand why we haven't done much of that. Also, if you are thinking of doing any of this "on behalf of SOTT", then, first you need to be a regular editor and network about it to see if the content is "safe". It's not that we don't WANT to, or that it can't be done in a smart way, so as not to attract more attack but still be spreading information and helping people learn. It's just that we have to tread carefully.

Comme le dit CHU, agir avec grande prudence, l'idée YouTube est bonne pour faire connaitre la vérité à tous mais attention à ne pas attirer les foudres des anti-sectes en France qui sont aux aguets...

As the saying CHU, act with caution, YouTube is a good idea to know the truth at all but be careful not to attract the wrath of the anti-cult in France who are on the lookout ...

Back
Top Bottom