Completely Naked Woman Stuck Between Two Buildings in California

There was an incident that was in the 411 accounts that is similar. As II recall, 3 large bulls that were found crammed into a metal outbuilding in such a way that there was no extra space. I’m not sure without reading the story again but I don’t think the door was big enough for them to walk through. It was as if they had been dropped into the building. And bulls probably wouldn’t crowd together in a tight space by nature. I believe they had to cut the wall to get them out.

If she's skinny enough, an 8 inch gap is doable I think. Maybe fell from the top and kind of slid down.

Yes. I tried out the following yesterday:

I'm a skinny man, weighing about 65kg and have a body height of 1,81 meters while having a slightly enlarged chest. I found a space that measures 8 inches and tried to get in. With some difficulties, I think I could manage to go inside... So I'm fairly certain that a thin/small woman could do something like that with much less difficulties. Further, I think that even a man with my constitution and a more normal chest (aka. smaller) could go in there with much less difficulties than I could.

I'm a skinny man, weighing about 65kg and have a body height of 1,81 meters while having a slightly enlarged chest. I found a space that measures 8 inches and tried to get in. With some difficulties, I think I could manage to go inside... So I'm fairly certain that a thin/small woman could do something like that with much less difficulties. Further, I think that even a man with my constitution and a more normal chest (aka. smaller) could go in there with much less difficulties than I could.
I successfully just got through a 8.86 inch gap (22,5 cm). I weight about 70 kg, my height is 1,74 meters.

I successfully just got through a 8.86 inch gap (22,5 cm). I weight about 70 kg, my height is 1,74 meters.
Just don't get stuck, that's exactly how someone checks something and gets stuck ;-D
If she's skinny enough, an 8 inch gap is doable I think. Maybe fell from the top and kind of slid down.

Yeah it looks like she fell from above, earlier I attached a picture of what it looked like from above so she could sleep down

I agree, a small enough person should be able to fit from the side or above. I'm just confused about the location of her clothes are and why she doesn't remember how she got there.

How do you know that she doesn't remember how she got there? I couldn't find anything in the articles posted here that states this, so it seems to me that idea of her "not remembering" is just a guess.

I found this:

After a member of the public asked the fire service for a follow-up on Twitter, the department replied: "The victim did not tell us how she got there during our effort to rescue her from her perilous situation and there were no witnesses."

So she didn't tell them, which doesn't mean that she doesn't know or remember... There could be a number of explanations for why she didn't tell them, among them being embarrassed. Further; "The victim did not tell us how she got there" could also suggest that she actually knows how she got there but for some reason didn't want to tell them.

It could be she was on drugs, intoxicated or a prostitute (which is why she was naked) running away from someone and slipped through the gap to get away because the person couldn't follow and once the adrenaline wore off, realizing she's in a confined space, started to panic and/or got tired part-way in and became stuck thereafter. That might explain her reluctance to say anything. But in some of those missing 411 cases, people are found with no clothes on and in places that are really difficult to get to, and where she was was difficult to get to. So I'd be interested to hear her side of the story if she ever comes out with a statement.

How do you know that she doesn't remember how she got there? I couldn't find anything in the articles posted here that states this, so it seems to me that idea of her "not remembering" is just a guess.
In the first post, under the fourth video, it says:

firefighters "didn't ask her name" - the woman doesn't know how she got there.
I, also, was wondering if she had been on drugs.

Actually, it appears that the statement "the woman doesn't know how she got there" came from Lucius. I've looked through all the articles posted in this thread (including the videos) and couldn't find any information that says that she doesn't know or remember how she got there.

I, also, was wondering if she had been on drugs.

Actually, it appears that the statement "the woman doesn't know how she got there" came from Lucius. I've looked through all the articles posted in this thread (including the videos) and couldn't find any information that says that she doesn't know or remember how she got there.
Well in the first post in the interview
Take a look at this video
at
1:16

Reporter: "Any idea who this woman is ? how she got there ? how long she's been there ?"
Firefighter: "right now that's a mystery to all of us here right now"

this is one of the first questions firefighters ask you your name - so if the firefighters reply that they don't know who the woman is then either she hasn't told them who she is or she can't remember.

Please @Pashalis look at your first post there is info in article:
Here is more information with pictures:

naked woman had to be rescued by firefighters in California on Tuesday after she became trapped between two buildings in a space that was less than 10 inches wide.

Firefighters from the Orange County Fire Authority were dispatched to 1020 North Harbor Boulevard in Santa Ana at around 2:05 p.m. on Tuesday. Employees at two adjacent automotive businesses had heard a woman crying for help for 20 to 30 minutes before realising she was trapped between the buildings.

William Mudawar, who works at one of the bodyshops, told NBC Los Angeles that he and his brother kept hearing strange noises but were not sure what they were.

"My brother heard someone crying or screaming from the back," Mudawar said. "We thought the neighbor was crying because he lost his dog."

The fire service's Captain Thanh Nguyen told The Orange County Register that the noisy work going on at the two businesses and in the surrounding area had made it difficult to work out exactly where the woman was trapped—until some firefighters got on the roof to peer down the small gap.

While trying to locate the woman, the firefighters drilled a hole and threaded through a camera to see her. They then used a saw to create a hole big enough for the woman to escape.

"The biggest challenge was cutting close enough to actually get her out without pulling her through this tight little space but then also not let any part of that wall come down on her and injure her," Nguyen told NBC Los Angeles. "She was just right inside here. She was scrunched in there sideways."

The firefighters pulled the woman to safety at around 4:30 p.m., nearly 2-and-a-half hours after they arrived.

The woman was examined by paramedics before being transported to a local hospital, where Nguyen said she was alert and conscious.

The fire service confirmed on social media that the gap was just 8 inches wide and that it is not yet known how the woman got into the space.

After a member of the public asked the fire service for a follow-up on Twitter, the department replied: "The victim did not tell us how she got there during our effort to rescue her from her perilous situation and there were no witnesses."

The incident also caused confusion for Mudawar, who asked NBC Los Angeles: "How did she get in there?" He added: "It was just a surprise to see her laying on the ground naked."

Newsweek has contacted the Orange County Fire Authority for comment.

And from this article :

The woman, who hasn't been named, managed to trap herself between the walls of an auto body shop and a car stereo store
Nguyen said the woman was "anxious" when she emerged from the confined space and had suffered only minor injuries.
It's currently unclear whether she was hospitalized and if she was intoxicated at the time.

As for how the woman came to be stuck in the first place, that also remains a mystery according to Nguyen.

"That's a mystery to us all right now," he told The Sun. "There are only two ways she could've got in there: either crawling in from the front end of the wall or falling down into the gap from the roofline."

He described the rescue as "difficult" but said his technical rescue team trains for such circumstances on a regular basis.
Throughout the rescue, the woman was communicating with officials, asking for them to help her.

The unidentified woman is seen in news footage lying on the ground — squeezed into a space about eight inches wide between industrial buildings in the city of Santa Ana.

Maybe they didn't want to say what her name was when reporting the incident "hasn't been named" could mean she just didn't tell them either or she didn't remember.

Reading this article at the time of publication (1 post), I assumed that firefighters always ask for the name and how someone got into something. If in the reportage (I only had access to the video at sputnik at the time of publication) they said it was a mystery to them I assumed the woman didn't know how she got there or who she was.

Ah, okay. I didn't pick up on that. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom