Completely Naked Woman Stuck Between Two Buildings in California

Lucius

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I couldn't find another matching thread.

What's Going On Here? Completely Naked Woman Stuck Between Two Buildings in California - Videos© Photo : Orange County Fire Authority
VIRAL
11:55 GMT 15.07.2021(updated 12:10 GMT 15.07.2021)Get short URL

Anyone can find him or herself in an odd situation due to a strange, even bizarre chain of events, but sometimes you are still left asking, "Wait, is this for real?”

A completely nude woman got stuck between two industrial buildings in Santa Ana, California on Tuesday, KTLA reported. According to the owner of one of the buildings, the woman was screaming, but initially no one knew where the sounds were coming from. Then, the staff at one building discovered her trapped in a foot-wide gap between the walls crying out for help.

The rescue services then came to save her from her predicament.

"We're not 100 percent sure how she got there", Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA) Captain Thanh Nguyen told the broadcaster. "Right now that’s a mystery to all of us here".

firefighters "didn't ask her name" - the woman doesn't know how she got there.

Sounds like she accidentally went through a portal/4d ?.

Where she was between buildings, you can't get in from either side, Firemen had to cut a hole in the wall

Edit: added photo

1626380830345.png

Last edited:
Here is more information with pictures:

Apparently the space between the buildings is about 8 inches. She was laying on the ground! If that person is slim and/or small enough I don’t think it is impossible that she either fell in there or crawled in there sideways as is proposed in one article. The way she was laying there on the ground almost looks like she fell in. If that should be the case though, one would expect at least some noticeable abrasions on her body, which nobody mentioned. The nakedness could be explained if she got in there deliberately and removed the clothes in order to accomplish „the feat“ given the tiny space. Maybe she was into some kind of acrobatics and thought she can do this? If so, where are her clothes? Shouldn’t they then likely be found near (outside of the space) somewhere?

On the other hand, it sure looks and sounds quite strange.

Last edited:
Thinking about it some more: if she crawled in sideways, why is it that she didn’t or couldn’t crawl out again the way she went in? Furthermore: if she crawled in sideways, why the heck would she be found lying like she did on the ground in that tiny space? Is she so thin/small that she could/would do that on her own?

From where I sit, those facts coupled with the unfound clothes, make the idea that she crawled in sideways rather unlikely. Which as far as I can see leaves us with only one of the rational explanations: she fell or crawled in from the roof/top. But then again, if so, why are no bruises or abrasions mentioned anywhere? And how and why would you fall in or crawl in from the roof?

I also noticed that in one article it was said, matter of fact wise, that she was brought into a hospital while in another they said they don’t know!? It would be pretty interesting to see if anyone can follow up on her whereabouts and ask her good questions.

We might indeed have a real mystery here: a 411 type case maybe. If so, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if her whereabouts are now covered up and/or they made her disappear. All pretty horrific and sad if true.

My guess it's a 4th density bleedthrough.

November 4, 1995
Q:
(L) So, if the region disappears...
(T) It’s not disappearing. It’s just shifting...
(L) So if the region goes into fourth density, will the people living there also be in fourth density?
A: Yes.

Q: (T) Will they notice that anything is different? Will they, not us, they?
Those who are within it?
A: Are you kidding?

Q: (L) I guess they will.
(T) Well, I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking.
(J) Their perception is going to change!
(T) But, how can their perception change if they’re not going into fourth density?

(L) No, they said they are going in to fourth density! But they’re not “going” anywhere (J) There will be no traveling involved.
(T) We’re not “going” anywhere, we’re shifting our frequencies up to the next density, not moving from where we are.
A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding
everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later...
Then again it could be a lizzie abduction and they left her at the wrong location.
I don't think this can be explained in 3rd density terms.

I hope this doesn't just disappear into a blackhole and we don't get any other information or possible explanations about this fascinating event. I am never going to be naked again just in case I suddenly end up in the middle of a hugely populated area with no clothes on....:-O:scared::scared:

More information and pictures about the case:

Turns out it isn’t the first time something like happened (with the exception of the naked part it seems)!:

Warning! The following website could not be safe:

It is still interesting because there is not enough space at the entrance and from the top for it to enter - this is well illustrated by - photo
1626436005448.png
"Officials say it is unclear how the woman got trapped or how long she was stuck"
"It is unclear how she got trapped in the space or how long she was there for"
"
Firefighters were unable to reach the woman and she was unable to crawl out of the space.

The only option, officials determined, was to drill a hole through the wall adjacent to the woman and pull her to safety."
the firemen could not get into it from below, from the side or from above - they know what they are doing - so the only solution is to make a hole

"As for how the woman came to be stuck in the first place, that also remains a mystery according to Nguyen."
"
“That’s a mystery to us all right now,” he told The Sun. “There are only two ways she could’ve got in there: either crawling in from the front end of the wall or falling down into the gap from the roof line.” -
here it is the width of a hand... so I doubt (picture above)

He described the rescue as “difficult” but said his technical rescue team regularly trains for such circumstances.

Workers at the auto body shop described the bizarre encounter to local media.

“We heard a lady in the back, behind our shop, screaming, screaming, screaming,” said the owner of the shop to KTLA, who did not want to be named.

“We called the cops and the cops came in and got on the roof and looked between the two walls and she’s all naked,” the man said.

“She was in pain. She was screaming in pain. She was upside down too.”

Interesting that it was upside down (but from the top there's no room to get in there either). Of course the media will explain that "they are trained for such situations" "that this is not the first time etc" here the question is how She got there

in this case there is plenty of room for "side entry" to be stuck.

The truth, well I may never know, but it is worth paying attention to this sort of thing.

She was laying on the ground! I
It is also puzzling that they change the information - first that she was lying on the ground, then that she was upside down, and earlier you can see that they pulled her upright and she was standing normally (picture up)

I am reminded of the session about the 3 aeroplanes at the bottom of the ocean; depending on what people believed, they materialised.

On the other hand, it looks like she fell from the top after allScreensho333t_1.pngScreenshotdddd_2.png

Last edited:
That's a great picture. The 6-inch wide side 'entrance' wouldn't suffice, but this shows there was plenty of room for her to fall in (upside down), be stuck sideways on the floor for a while, and struggle but be standing up by the time the firemen cut through the wall.

Window-faller? Not impossible. I'd be curious to hear about scrapes/etc but wouldn't expect high strangeness. Considering it's California, might just as well have been a junkie out of her mind scrambling through the rooftops.

Back
Top Bottom