Common Law Grand Jury and 9/11 -- Please review and comment

I received this today from Rick Siegel, the creator of 9/11 EYEWITNESS and one of the principals behind http://www.911citizenscourt.com

Rick Siegel said:
Lynn:

This is CCd to a list of your people: Gregor Holland, Les Jamieson, Arthur Doyle, James Richards and I added Jim Fetzer as I would like him to join us in DC and add his wisdom and knowledge as well as his ability to respond well under fire. You are all welcome and any of your people that need or want to be on this please add them.

Les, you are with some questionable people in NY and I want to tell you up front I have some reservations. Your friends up there have been part of physical threats on me, coercion, financial enticements and more pressure than one should bare to quit DC and do NY. I have no time to hide anything and no time to waste. We have about a month to get operational and only a week in DC to bring everything to fruition. I will not be dickered with. I have a mission to get this done and get back to my life. I am not looking for some life’s work to stop fascism in my governance. There can be no repeat performance. No, "We'll do better next year" because the world is about to change to that "democracy" resembling the Fourth Reich with American soldiers and arms doing the dirty work.

Now on to the good part, the peoples grand juries and court. We need your work. When I saw what you had done on my recent trip to speak at the Alex Jones Scholars Symposium I flipped. Anger filled me that such work was already done and ignored. It was just more coal in my fire for DC at that time. Looking at the papers you had done firmed my mission. This ignored? Surely the beast in DC was not under the Constitution. Why in the world you would choose NY as a site to hold such a Constitutional process? This is a process for the District of Columbia.

What seem to be issues are laws that are illegal and in place to prevent the people from exercising the powers they had once as unalienable rights. That included the right to establish governments, alter, abolish and change when the times were applicable under the laws of nature. Once we granted rights to the government they have slowly, and now more rapidly taken away those rights for their own self-preservation and enrichment. Using tactics like passing laws on Christmas Eve when 2/3 of the house is 4 "representatives" to presidential declarations for Constitutional amendment.

Like a virus this governance has grown and multiplied itself seeking to spread its power. By the early 1900's it has bamboozled the states into giving up their rights to sovereignty. A treasonous offence. They gave up the states right to elect the Senate and gave it to the people directly. This "check and balance" was in place to keep the people protected in case the Federal overlay tried to take over. The state could watch out and remain RESPONSIBLE to protect the peoples freedoms and liberties against an out of control Fed if the masses were swayed by emotion or mass media to do something they will regret (mob hangings, witch burnings, electing GW and the like as an example of mob rule). The states would watch out for states rights.

Those corruptions of the early 1900's in banking and industry have us where we are today. Votes bought from our drunken grandfathers who sold them for cigs and booze electing the likes of Tammany Hall and corrupt groups vying for the greatest wealth and power over all others. In all the corruptions I found looking back I noted something. Sometimes they would be found out. On occasion someone would be punished. The punishment was nothing big. The big problem is that all the laws, contracts, the power and corrupt laws, none of them were rolled back. None of the wealth taken back. The evil corruptions did to us were left in place even if they might have gotten some slap. In almost every case the families/corporations move on and do more evil keeping the wealth, the positions and the power.

How we will face these corrupt, illegal laws that are repugnant to the Constitution? It is the duty of the people to bring this to the courts as I understand. Yet there are 100's of years of them. In fact the break in the Constitution when the united States broke up actually makes the real Constitution null and void. It is my opinion that we operate on a document that starts at the 14th amendment and has nothing to do with the document above it.

We have many questions to answer and little time to do this. Where can we start?

http://www.911citizenscourt.com Putting together the event

http://www.striketheroot.org Organizing

I can make private forums in the sites or privileged ones for some to read and not post etc. We have big servers and plenty room for documents and pages.

Rick
So, it sounds like something will be taking place in DC for this September. Any thoughts on the above?

Fascinating audio:

http://www.wegous.com/rod/tape/OhioSupremeCourtJudgeConferenceA.wav

Back
Top Bottom