Cometary Encounters - Now available!

Finished reading it yesterday and am left with an idea that there's a possibility that the whole covid thing is a cover up for cosmic intentions. That the PTB know what's coming down the pike and the mRNA vaccinations are possibly an attempt to prevent new DNA from comet viruses from taking effect in the population so that they can maintain control after any cometary bombardment over any surviving populations.

Once again a good read, thank-you 💐

Finished reading it yesterday and am left with an idea that there's a possibility that the whole covid thing is a cover up for cosmic intentions. That the PTB know what's coming down the pike and the mRNA vaccinations are possibly an attempt to prevent new DNA from comet viruses from taking effect in the population so that they can maintain control after any cometary bombardment over any surviving populations.

Once again a good read, thank-you 💐
That is for sure very probable, I was thinking along these lines after reading the latest sessions and SOTT articles. The book arrived and I should begin shortly to read it, more curious than ever to see these puzzles unraveled by Pierre and everybody who helped him!

Edit: Grammatical correction

Finished the book and thoroughly enjoyed it! Great job Pierre! I learned some new things. I also liked all of your graphs. Really helps to process all of the information. Plus the number of citations...Already looking forward to your next book!
I am glad you liked it! Do not hesitate to write a review on Amazon, even a short one.

I finished the book. I really enjoyed it and it's a great follow up to Earth Changes. Digging through all those scientific papers is no easy task and I want to thank you for it. The evidence presented leaves me no doubt that Mars and Earth had a cosmic interaction. It's promising to see that other scientist were willing to question the official narrative on uniformitarianism and publish papers on their research. Your books introduce a lot more subjects for me to study and give me a better understanding of the universe/DCM, thanks Pierre looking forward to the next one!

I finished the book and found it very interesting. I thank you for making the information accessible for the lay reader on so many topics. I find it a shame that the scientific community is so closed minded, even if I understand why. The evidence that Venus used to be a comet is mind boggling, it shatters a lot of belief we have about our Solar system. Thank you again and I can't wait for your next book!

Agree, the ptb would well know of said cosmic intentions, and not sure regarding the DNA aspect; interesting. However they would indeed need to control global population migration amongst growing food scarcity that will come. It would also seem that lower level control systems (politicians, some scientists and policy makers etc.) have been steered and wedded to covid as they have been told, and even most, if not all technocrats, believe in what they are doing for alternative control reasons. The higher levels/circles know 'something wicked this way comes' and it could be argued that in that pre-cosmic reality (although it is happening know) they are using those below to manage the associated global aftershocks and blowback to come without many knowing why.

It's covid, it is your C02 footprint - you must obey.

Not sure if peeps caught the Ice Age Farmer on Sott.net this week:

On his show he offers up the Histomap, and makes reference to it in terms of collapsing civilizations correlated with Grand Solar Minimums (he adds on). Not correlated is also what came in from the heavens during those periods (some have been documented in those periods).

Here is the Histomap:

An All-Encompassing Timeline?​

Today’s infographic, created all the way back in 1931 by a man named John B. Sparks, maps the ebb and flow of global power going all the way back to 2,000 B.C. on one coherent timeline.
It does not go back all that far in history, only capturing 4,000 yrs.

Note: The hourglass (skinny) represent civilization contractions, and bulging the counter to it, civilization expansion.

1628964895316.png

Still :knitting:waiting on our snail mail for Pierre's book.

I'm at the end of "Did Earth 'Steal' Martian Water?"
And I really appreciate the flow in the construction of your book.
Each element follows a precise order and must have required a lot of research to fit, and the photos and graphics rightly complement the lettering scheme, not to mention that "personal touch" of metaphor to make your point.

The double-sided cover really deserves its place somewhere among the goodies.

Just finished the book Pierre. Amazingly easy to read considering the scope of information. The water from Mars section makes one stop to consider the immense powers at play both on Earth and in the skies above, It must have been terrifying for the witnesses on Earth.....talk about trauma. Not saying any of the passes of Venus were a walk in the park.

The question on viruses, DNA and antennae is enormous affecting our past, present and future and in particular our present. These vaccines they are pushing at the moment really makes you feel that the PTB really know far more than we do. I just had a birds-eye view of my situation. A pensioner in suburbia reading a book Comets Venus and viruses. Who would have thought.!!!!!!.

Thank you Pierre for trawling through so much information to bring this wonderful book to us.

Finished the book yesterday. Difficult concepts translated into clear and understandable language, which made it a very interesting and compelling read from which i learned very much and i can't wait for your new book, thank you Pierre ! It's quite mind boggling as well: how evidence is out there and accessible to all and still they are able to set the uniformitarianist narrative as the leading one. Reminds a bit about that book from 1996 The Hidden History of the Human Race, about all those artifacts and bones and what have you they found dating back millions of years showing that people like ourselves existed at those times, yet still it is maintained that we evolved from apes within the past 100.000 years...

At the 12,900 BP cycle there seem to have been quite a bit of un-molested flora and fauna, not to mention the Indian tribes like the Clovis were doing pretty well. Which leads me to think that the Atlanteans were not around. So, do we have any idea at which one of the cycle events the Atlantean civilization was washed away?

And what do we do with the 3,600-year cycle, if we have found a few missing centuries in the time line? It has been mentioned that the C’s said that this time the comets would be riding the wave. Could that be it? Or pushed forward by a possible brown dwarf?

Last edited:
Finished the book yesterday. Difficult concepts translated into clear and understandable language, which made it a very interesting and compelling read from which i learned very much and i can't wait for your new book, thank you Pierre ! It's quite mind boggling as wel
ust finished the book Pierre. Amazingly easy to read considering the scope of information
If you have time, don't hesitate to post reviews on Amazon. We've virtually no advertising, so Amazon reviews are one of the only way to give our work some visibility.

Back
Top Bottom