Comet impact and 4D STS

Seato

Jedi Master
I keep a dream diary and had this dream on the night 11th April 2020. I found it interesting and so have chosen to share it.

Dream:

I dreamt that I was at home in my garden. I observed that all the plants had been devastated and the pond drained. This upset me and the destruction appeared to be due to a member of the household who was unsympathetic towards me.

The dream then reset. This happens with some regularity where I will go back to earlier in a dream and go through it again though things are almost always different. I dreamt I was walking into the garden saw all the destruction once more and cried over it. This time I was holding a newspaper in my hand (I don’t buy physical newspapers). As I gazed towards the rear of the garden a smoky line suddenly shot up from the ground in the far distance as if from an explosion. The sky transformed red in colour in moments and I looked at the smoke cloud, my mind immediately going towards a cometary impact. I then considered that there might be a shock-wave and began to head back inside at a slow pace.

A shock-wave struck me on my journey. The strong wind blew parts of the newspaper away, and I desperately tried to recover as much of it as I could before retreating inside. I entered the house to find another family member gazing out the window. I expressed my suspicion that we had been struck by an asteroid and pondered whether the blame might be placed on a missile strike and Iran. The family member was unusually agreeable. Out the window we began to see ash falling from the sky. Except that it was also falling inside the house like in a game where object collision is not properly programmed so you get rain when under cover.

Our confusion was interrupted by the arrival of the rest of the household. I mentioned the removal of the ‘Greenland’ film trailer (2020 asteroid disaster film) being removed indicating it may be too close to reality, but I had not expected a major strike so soon.

The entire extended family and some friends of the family then started arriving at our house. Even in the context of the dream I was aware that time didn’t seem to be flowing properly. My widowed Grandmother was missing; when I brought this up I was informed that she had gone missing several days ago. I cried both at this news and the fact I was only now being told. There was however some extra guests a pair of children, toddlers a young boy dressed in green and a young girl dressed in pink. Neither of these children belonged to anyone and my friends and family in real life lacked any children of their age.

By now I was getting confused and thought it best to try and head up to my room to the internet and check the forum and Sott for any information. I made my way up the stairs only for everything to go dark as if it were night. I called out for someone but the house was silent. Looking back down the stairs I could make out the two toddlers sitting beside one another illuminated by a dim light seemingly from the door of the house. I went down to join them and could hear a voice asking the toddlers to let it in. This was met with incoherent noises from the toddlers.

None else seemed to be about so I approached the door. I could see the porch light shining through the glass. There was none in sight yet the voice called out from the other side wanting to come in. I immediately accused the thing of being some kind of 4D STS entity and out load explained I couldn’t see it due to being in some over density, dimension or something, so it might as well show itself. This was intended as an argument against fear of the invisible being.

The image of the porch through the glass disappeared and replaced with a skeleton creature in a black suit sitting on a padded chair. The entity sat within a living room with a number of sofa’s with several other suited beings wandering around the room ignoring us. Scattered about the room were what appeared to be small piles of human bones. I accused the skeletal being of eating the last people who let it in. It nonchalantly confessed to doing so, yet assured us that it would not happen to us. No excuse was even made as to why they were eaten.

The pair of us were suddenly in my living room along with the entire human household and guests from earlier except the toddlers. The entity was still in its padded chair though it was now in the centre of the room, I was standing in front of it and everyone else was sitting on a long curving sofa facing the entity. The transition was seamless and I responded to the entities statement expressing my disbelief at the entities assurance. Both of us were speaking not just to each other but a crowd. I made some sort of joke about a product, and how just because it proved lethal didn’t mean there was any reason to fear its second version. The earlier mentioned family member notably laughed at this and supported my argument.

The entity simply threatened to harm us if we did not surrender to it. I refused and tried to explain that it could not harm us where it truly matters unless you let it; referring here to the soul. I was having some trouble conveying this properly. The entity interrupted me attacked the husband of one of the guests with some kind of electric discharge that severely damaged his arm.

Fear immediately gripped everyone and some people lead by the man’s wife started to ask me to surrender. I continued trying to reiterate my previous point; it can only harm us in the material sense. The entity then demanded the people harm me if they wanted to be spared. Pole devices appeared in some of the crowds hands. The wife stated that they needed to do this and led the attack. I did not physically respond but merely tried my best to explain my previous reasoning, finally falling to the ground under multiple attacks upon which the dream ended.

End

Note that not everyone was attacking me at the end, though none was saying anything either. The pole weapon is not really important but in the dream it released an electric discharge that blasted flesh (no cauterization), I did not feel physical pain in the dream.

I focused on a particular family member agreeing with me, simply because in real life this individual has always seemed the most brainwashed and closed minded of my family. In reality I have to be careful with my interactions with them to avoid a negative experience. Similarly the household member supposedly responsible for the gardens destruction I normally associate with being more thoughtful and considerate.

Now I don’t know whether or not 4D STS will show themselves more directly in the future. But with how quickly people bought into the corona virus emergency, I get the impression that it wouldn’t take much for people to believe the aliens ‘are here to help’ us if they did bother to show themselves directly.

Dreams are typically not great in terms of flow of time. But there was so obviously something wrong with how time was moving that I took note of it in the dream itself. Day to night in an instant and immediate changes in location. It made me think about the stuff about 4D bleed though and it having effects on time perception and reality.
driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead

The entity in the dream seemed to be all about control through fear. It appears invisible to induce fear, then as a skeleton. Display of human remains showing it has and is capable of killing people. Display of power to emphasize this by harming another person. The transition into the house may also have reflected this, though I felt the door as a barrier was more symbolic of inviting it into your life than literal protection against use of lethal force by the creature. A materialistic focus on existence certainly seems designed to heighten fear, but as the C’s explain fear of comet related destruction, ice ages and such is all 3D thinking.

Notably the entity did not directly strike at me and potentially create a martyr, but struck at someone else. So my reluctance to submit even in the face of others suffering turned people against me. I guess this reflects the matrix style idea of everyone under the control of the system will fight to protect it. It also became less clear who I was defending. At first it was myself and a pair of helpless infants, but then it was a crowd of people who I may have been violating the free will of in my efforts to try and prevent them making what I thought was a mistake.
Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom