Color perception

Theoretically a skilled person in computer editing (colors and such) could do a more or less scientific test:

1. Shoot a good picture of a shoe you have at hand with your own camera that has two distinct colors for the shoe itself and the shoestrings.
2. Roll a dice as often as needed in order to either get the number "1" or the number "6"
3. If you roll the number "1" first, take the picture you have made of the shoe and change the color of the shoe itself and the shoestrings (via editing skills on the computer) into two different distinct colors of your choice, so that the original colors can't be seen anymore.
4. If you roll the number "6" don't do any editing of the picture of the shoe at all
5. Don't disclose to anyone what you did
6. Upload the picture of the shoe here and ask everyone what colors they see
7. After a sizeable number of people here have disclosed what colors they see, disclose what you did (aka. edited the colors of the picture or not)

You could also go a step further and do the same experiment above again a number of times and put it up here with different colors (if number "1" is rolled on the dice first). In this way you could diminish the chance that someone could see the original color in the roll dice scenario where number "6" has been rolled on the dice first (aka. the picture was not edited). Because theoretically, those who apparently "can see the original color" could also then see the original color of the shoe and shoestrings before they were colored in the original shoe you have in front of you.

Talking about the color, I found interesting information from the Ra-Materia.

47.3 Questioner: We chose the values of— or you were given the values of better than 50% service to others for fourth-density positive and better than 95% service to self for fourth-density negative social memory complexes. Do these two values correspond to the same rate, shall I say, of vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. I perceive you have difficulty in expressing your query. We shall respond in an attempt to clarify your query.
The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity.

Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive, upon the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true-color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest

Back
Top Bottom