coincidence report

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This morning, I was just reading Richard Dolan's UFOs and the National Security State, finishing his analysis of the Roswell incident. Then I went to my computer to search the net for where I could buy a guitar tool used by luthiers called a nut file. The search engine turned up something I'd never seen before -- an Amazon.com page that actually hits on books that contain searched-for text strings, and it had hits for "nut file."

At the top of the hit list was the book The Day After Roswell by Philip Corso and William J. Birnes. Naturally, the book used the phrase "nut file" in an entirely different manner, just as you'd imagine, which reflected nicely what I'd just read from Dolan -- that UFO reports rapidly fell out of the mainstream media except for purposes of ridicule. (http:/)/www.amazon.com/phrase/nut-file

This coincidence followed directly on the heels of waking up from an unusual dream described here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5054

All of this only adds to the feeling of weirdness lately and the observable weirdness of vague anti-Iran rhetoric everywhere, the chasm-like split between the US president and Congress, the sudden "seriousness" that global warming is afforded, the freak storm in Florida, etc.

The sudden "seriousness" of global warming I feel is to distract from other issues, generate a dose of fear and disinfo. Congress should have proceeded with the impeachment of Bush but we knew that would never happen. At least you can use this as an example to friends as to why a 2 party democracy ( mobocracy ) doesn't work. Even though there are other candiates. Today I see a report from London warning the British PM that an attack on Iran would be disastrous. Duh! No mention as to why to attack. PM to ask the US to be diplomatic. Usual good cop, bad cop routine.

Speaking of dreams, though. My brother is an abdutee involving the typical grays, told me of a dream just over a year ago. He saw lights in the sky and was with a work colleage who was holding a 3 to 4 month old baby boy. There was fear in the air, he came to the conclusion the "aliens" are negative years ago. At the time of his dream his work colleage was not pregnant. A week later she found out she was pregnant. The child was born late last month and is a boy.

I remember too my brother calling me from Europe to tell me the grays were manipulating souls. At the time I remember what he said was basically true even though I couldn't fathom it. That was 10 years ago. Wow has my view broadened since then!

In the mean time keep seeding ideas, information regarding pathocracy among friends and family. People are generally interested, though most are somewhat mute. I've almost finished Political Ponerology, what a read. Lobaczewski should get the Nobel Peace Prize, I must be dreaming... :)

Had a sharp shoulder pain whilst driving this afternoon and looked at a number plate on the car in the next lane DNA-778.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/matrix_dna_illusions_alchemy.htm

11-24-94
Q: (L) The other night when we were getting ready to sit down at the board, I had a sudden sharp pain in my left ear unlike anything I have ever had. It was three sharp jabs like powerful electrical shocks. What was that?
A: Electrical nerve surge.
Q: (L) What caused that?
A: DNA changing.
Q: (L) Well, A__ now has the ubiquitous pain in the shoulder. Is this because her DNA is changing?
A: Yes.

It proves nothing but I thought it was kinda weird!

Back
Top Bottom