Cognition loss

Lakewolf

Padawan Learner
Dear Laura,

Would you ask the C's how I can improve my cognitive functioning? My doctors won't do anything about it, becuse their "tests" don't show one.

I have to live in this body, so I know there is a problem.

Would you also send my love?

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Lakewolf

Hi Lakewolf,

The first thing you might do, if you haven't already, is look at your diet.

Cutting out wheat, dairy, corn, and sugar is a good start.

There is a lot of information on the forum about how our diet affects our emotional and physical health. There is much discussion of vitamins and supplements one can take to stablise our brain chemistry. There is also a lot of good information about how to detox our bodies from the years of poisons we have been taking in. You'll find those threads in the Diet and Health Section.

And, of course, there is also the Éiriú Eolas breathing programme.

Hi Lakewolf,
What tests did your doctors perform? This is important. Did they measure amyloid plaque deposits or carbon-11 dihydrotetrabenazine (DTBZ) PET to determine dopamine receptor integrity?

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Diet and supplements can have a profound effect on brain chemistry, I'm also wondering if you're actually trying to reverse structural damage to the brain, that is, damage to the brain cells, axons and dendrites?

Hi Lakewolf,

Perhaps you didn't read the entire "Question(s) for the C's?" thread but I'd like to highlight some "rules" so to speak.

Laura said:
Question should not be of a personal nature and should not have been asked before. Laura and the team can then decide which questions from members can be brought up during a session and answer those that can be answered without recourse to the C's.

Notice particularly this part: those that can be answered without recourse to the C's

I notice several questions that could be easily answered by yourselves by doing a little research. Please consider the energy that *I* must expend to present your questions. So make it worthwhile in the grand scheme of things.
and another one below:-

Laura said:
I want to make an additional suggestion: I want ALL of you to think about the amount of energy I must expend in engaging with the Cs in order to ask and receive the responses to your questions. In short, a bit of external considering is in order here. With that in mind, make sure your question is clear, concise, that there is sufficient background data included so that I, myself, can decide if I think my energy is well spent on that particular question. Then, make sure that you cannot figure out the answer yourself with some research and thinking. Finally, is the question crucial to understanding our reality here and making it possible for us to learn our lessons HERE.

Vulcan59 said:
Notice particularly this part: those that can be answered without recourse to the C's

Lakewolf, I think you will find some answers in the book 'The UltraMind Solution' by Dr Mark Hyman.

Doctors won't perform any more tests, probably because I'm on Medicare.

It started with a migraine that started 3 years ago. I was put on several bood pressure meds, but they only took care of the pain. The aura, which I can always see when in a dark room, persists to this day.

I wasgiven an MMPI(?) and a Weschler test yhat lasted 8 hours. Because of my score (139 out of 155), they told me they couldn't *detect* any loss.

I had a book on herbs that was comprehensive, but lost it when I was forced to move in 2000.

I am on better footing than other people though. My best friend's father was my doctor. He would allow me into his study so I could read his medical books.

For background sake, this was during the period (11 yrs old) when I was supposed to start coillege for science & math through PA's Gifted Students' Program. My majors were to be astrophysics and aeronautical engineering. I had begun teaching myself calculus the preceding year. I slumped into a deep depression when my family wouldn't drive me (I'm talking abt my aunts and uncles)to the school in the afternoon. I also lost my cousin Larry, who was like my twin brother, around this time.

This is why my b.f.'s father allowed me to read his books.

We are having severe money problems, but I am writing a book that should sell well. Not only will we be able to afford fruits & veggies (yay!..they're better than candy), but I will also donate generously to SOTT.

If you don't believe the above, that's OK. Even my spouse didn't believe me; she called my mother for confirmation.

I forgot to say that I'm on disability, which is why I'm on Medicare.

I know how it feels to be exhauted & in pain. I just thought if on some occasion when she was feeling better, she might ask, as the etiology of the problem is unusual.

Please tell her I send my love, & wish I could help her.

What do the MMPI Scales Fundamentally Measure? No offence but the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory - 2, the MMPI-2 has been the subject of much scientific criticism (if that's what you're referring to). I think it would be best if you took your results from hopefully your Magnetic Resonance Imaging, MR Spectroscopy, Functional MRI, Diffusion Tensor Imaging, PET Scans and SPECT Scans to a qualified physician, one who is sympathetic to the cause or who can at least point you in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom