CNN's god's christian warriors

sane

A Disturbance in the Force
I caught the last 45 minutes of the documentary and now I just fell like vomiting.

on the doc. it said some 53% of us citizens believe in creationism, 1/3 of citizens want to banish teaching evolution in schools and instead teach creationism. Now there is a growing trend of more kids being homeschooled for religious purposes, I don't mind home-schooling, but to exculde your children form the "secular" world is unbelievable.

The part I watched focused on Ron Luces and his institutions where teens go to be brainwashed into behaving like the "foot soldiers of god". It was just sick seeing these kids so caught up, it was like watching zombies chanting a voodoo curse on all of us umpure people. And apparantly parents need to protect their kids form sex, drugs, and violence found everywhere in the media. towards the end Luces said evangel. don't hate gays they just consider them to be unpure, yeah sure.

I hate these religious pyschos, their dumbing down society's youth. Teaching them there is a definitive right and wrong. telling them that you are unpur if you feel an attraction to the same sex. covincing them evolution is a theory, no a hypothesis is depriving them of knowledge. Doing this to children creates a mind set that dosen't allow them to think out of certain boundaries. It is as though on certain subjects there can be no creativeness, comprimise, or expansion, there is just one answer and that is that. There is no arguing with that answer. The people that do this to little kids even adults should be prosecuted.

okay I'm done typing, now I'll go vomit.
sorry about my poor grammer I don't think very well when I'm frustrated it's just a swarm of emotions

Back
Top Bottom