Clue words to reveal

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Last night I had long interesting dreams about finding something that have to match card’s exact key words.
In the dream, every body go to this place to see their own card’s key words to reveal next clue. Like everyone, I went there so many times to see my own card that matches, so I can read next hint, and finally it matches.
So, then I was reading new clues, it was long message.
Then I woke up, but I don’t remember any new messages, except the last one word.
That is “trustus”.
I was pondering what’s that mean? But then it might be like this,
“Trust Us” trust whom?
Some kind of message for me.

Hi Kay Kim,

That is definitely a cryptic dream, I guess it depends on a few other factors that only you would know. Does that message relate to any aspect of your life? Or your current circumstances? How did you feel after waking up? And during the dream?

If one is to follow the idea that dreams are either our minds filing information away that was crucial from the day that just ended, or that it is our subconscious relating important information to our conscious mind. I would say that the circumstances in your life matter to the meaning of the dream.

And I would also say that the other participants matter, were they known people? Or simply strangers?

just a few ideas that crossed my mind reading your post.

Right now, I don’t have any issues in my life physically or emotionally. But sometimes I am wondering/asking questions about what’s going to happen, when is going to over this madness, likewise some of others might have same questions.

And during the dream, my only one thought was I needed to find out what was in the information, and in the dream, other participants were all strangers.
So now, only one thing I can think about it is might be that is related to my prayers.

Every night before I go to sleep, I do Prayer of the Soul meditation, and when it end, I thanks to Divine Cosmic Mind and asked/pray to bless Laura and protect her.
Then I thanks to STO beings in the whole universe, and asking continuously watch over us, protect us, guide us, inspire us to be better person.
So, maybe the STO forces replied my prayer for me to Trust them.

Hi, Kay Kim. It's interesting about your dream. It reminded me of a dream my partner had a few years ago.

In the dream, he was in a place, like a meeting with friends. Let's say the meeting was ending, and he felt a kind of agreement, but without words, about what everyone had to do. He said goodbye to them, and just jumped, like when a paratrooper jumps out of a plane at full speed. And he remembers that he was approaching a crowd of people, in a city, and he focused on an electronic object that someone had hung on his clothes, and he went into that device. At that very moment, he wakes up.

Well, I couldn't help but share with him, your dream. We were discussing it, and he came up with something.
Bernardo said:
Things don't have a unique meaning. Different interpretations of the same thing is a sign of that. What suggests something to us doesn't lose its validity by suggesting other things as well.

If the messages did not have that characteristic, instead of helping us, they would block us, because we would be afraid of not having made the correct interpretation.

In the specific case of your dream, you commented on the possibility of the message: "Trust us"
One of the many interpretations of this can be: that you trust, or have faith, in the work you are doing, in combination with others, that is, trust in the potential that "WE" has

I hope I can help. Greetings:flowers:

Hello, Stella Marys,

I am wondering, is your husband Bernardo officially joined the forum?
If not, then why not? It seems he is interested in our work and he has very good insightful thoughts/ideas.
As you know, in this third density, one’s choice/commitment is most important matters.
Other word, person have to declare by add to action, then at the moment universe recognizes one’s intention, thus become as One-Group, among many others in this realm.

Hi, Kay Kim. Yes, it's true that the intention is very important. He hasn't officially joined yet, for various reasons. He has difficulty reading (dyslexia), has many spelling mistakes, which little by little, he is correcting the more he writes. All the time she looks for how the words are written or asks us if she has any doubts.

He does not know how to use a computer. He has never been interested in new technologies. Now he faces several challenges. It may be incredible for many, but it's true. I am helping him to eventually participate directly in the forum. It may take a little time, but, I assume the responsibility to help him in this.

He took his first step when he asked me to post a message for you/us on the forum. Then there was a response from the forum, with questions and ideas, which made him think and respond again. And now, when I share some reading with him, he cannot resist the temptation to think about it and it is not good that his ideas stay with me at home. The cosmic mind is showing us the way clearly, it's time to move on. Thanks Kay, I'll pass on the message. He's not alone. I'll help him so he can join the forum. Greetings:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom