Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

The Guardian from England. Lots of Sirs and Lords. Afghanistan doesn't figure much in the US, seems to be bigger news in the UK. A lot more words than the Fox pundits too....God bless 'em.

Attachments

• Guardian Word Cloud.jpg
    Guardian Word Cloud.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 24
What's on the minds here.....ONE ZONE! :)

I like the little group of words. New way today.

Attachments

• Forum.jpg
    Forum.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 83
anart said:
I've always been fascinated with the data mining aspect of the 'half past human' project - it's the interpretations that have repeatedly left me with a feeling that either they really don't grok the big picture or they're intentionally skewing it. fwiw.

I just purchased and read the latest report. Although I found it interesting in some of the specific predictions, I do not feel I really gained any more insight into the upcoming events than I had before. I also read it from the perspective of potential disinformation items and themes that could be intentionally being distributed to a selected population through the report.

One of the first themes in the report centers around the idea of TPTB being surprised and "afraid" of the mass number of people who refuse the swine flu vaccination attempts later this year. I find this scenario to be highly unlikely. Although by mentioning it in the report, it would reinforce in the reader's mind that a rebellion could easily be accomplished and TPTB are not as powerful and well organized as anticipated. This sounds like a recipe for disaster and a good way to end up in a camp when the mass numbers and "surprise" turn out not to materialize in reality.

Another theme throughout the report is that of an almost bloodthirsty rebellion by the populace against TPTB at various points over the coming years. Again not saying it is not possible, but I find it somewhat unlikely that TPTB have not anticipated the various revolution scenarios and do not have plans in place to retain control through whatever means necessary. This would include depopulation measures in advance of starvation, etc. and overwhelming force to quell any uprisings. This theme seems to suggest to the reader that an armed uprising against TPTB is feasible. In my opinion, this would only serve to outwardly identify those individuals in the population who are at least somewhat awake so they could be dealt with.

Maybe he is indeed onto something but the interpretation appears suspect to me.

anart said:
I've always been fascinated with the data mining aspect of the 'half past human' project - it's the interpretations that have repeatedly left me with a feeling that either they really don't grok the big picture or they're intentionally skewing it. fwiw.

Anart, can you give any specific examples? The focus of this thread has narrowed to interpretation of the data for now, and I'd value your feedback on this specific question of where it seems iffy.

JPS said:
Another theme throughout the report is that of an almost bloodthirsty rebellion by the populace against TPTB at various points over the coming years. Again not saying it is not possible, but I find it somewhat unlikely that TPTB have not anticipated the various revolution scenarios and do not have plans in place to retain control through whatever means necessary. This would include depopulation measures in advance of starvation, etc. and overwhelming force to quell any uprisings. This theme seems to suggest to the reader that an armed uprising against TPTB is feasible. In my opinion, this would only serve to outwardly identify those individuals in the population who are at least somewhat awake so they could be dealt with.

The only thing that makes me think that this may not be purposeful data-skewing is that in interviews, Clif is usually pretty adamant about non-violence. Now he could be using that as a straw man as it were to slip in the underlying meme of revolution, but let's say that he is on the up-and-up and this revolution theme comes up in the data just because it is there -- since its a forecast essentially, to not report that data would be skewing the data too. Also, when I read the ALTA report you are discussing, it doesn't really give the impression of a successful armed uprising against TPTB -- there are attacks on politicians and royalty as more people wake up to various kinds of deception they have been living under, but it doesn't really give the impression that 'the good guys win' or that the people in the background who really run the show are necessarily affected so much as their public lackeys are. Of course, they may still be surprised by public backlash since the STS mindset is one of taking the path of least resistance combined with extreme hubris, but the future still looks pretty grim for all of the commoners (including depopulation memes) according to the report. You could still be right about this, but I am trying to see things both ways in light of the apparent ambiguity of the reply to this question in the last session.

Finally, thanks Johnno for Wordle! Here is what it looks like for sott.net right now (sorry its so small -- I can't figure out how to blow it up):

Attachments

• SOTT.jpg
    SOTT.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 502
shijing said:
anart said:

Anart, can you give any specific examples? The focus of this thread has narrowed to interpretation of the data for now, and I'd value your feedback on this specific question of where it seems iffy.

Perhaps it would be useful to consider that even if the halfpasthuman folks are sincere, they may be missing some of the wider context of the reality they are attempting to analyse (such as the full extent of the theorised hyperdimensional context) - and that misinformation is the name of the 'game' that we inhabit. As I posted in another thread:

Nomad said:
it seems there is a LOT of misleading cosmic 'noise' out there, and thinking it means anything can be a distraction at best, and a trap at worse.

JPS said:
I just purchased and read the latest report. Although I found it interesting in some of the specific predictions, I do not feel I really gained any more insight into the upcoming events than I had before. I also read it from the perspective of potential disinformation items and themes that could be intentionally being distributed to a selected population through the report.

shijing said:
The only thing that makes me think that this may not be purposeful data-skewing is that in interviews, Clif is usually pretty adamant about non-violence.

How difficult would it be for the PTB to seed Clif’s data sources with their own warped ideas? We know that the Pentagon’s ‘cyber-warriors’ are out there, in fact we were visited by one just recently: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12260.msg96387#msg96387

JPS said:
I just purchased and read the latest report. Although I found it interesting in some of the specific predictions, I do not feel I really gained any more insight into the upcoming events than I had before.

Get a refund. Obviously, paying dollars for knowledge as if it were a commodity isn't working out for you.

Nomad said:
Perhaps it would be useful to consider that even if the halfpasthuman folks are sincere, they may be missing some of the wider context of the reality they are attempting to analyse (such as the full extent of the theorised hyperdimensional context) - and that misinformation is the name of the 'game' that we inhabit.

I think that is entirely possible -- while both Clif High and George Ure appear to be well-read and researched in esoterica, the paranormal, alternative news etc (and George has plugged one of Laura's books FWIW), I have no idea how much they have internalized about the hyperdimensional reality, particularly to the extent that it impacts us at a personal level.

mada85 said:
How difficult would it be for the PTB to seed Clif’s data sources with their own warped ideas?

Another good question which ties in with the point that Nomad makes above. It is possible that they may be able to anticipate this kind of manipulation at 3D, but I have no idea what could be done from 4D. As 'knowledge protects', I hope that theirs is adequate (assuming they are sincere), but that is up to us to discern from the fruits of their work I suppose.

Azur said:
JPS said:
I just purchased and read the latest report. Although I found it interesting in some of the specific predictions, I do not feel I really gained any more insight into the upcoming events than I had before.

Get a refund. Obviously, paying dollars for knowledge as if it were a commodity isn't working out for you.

Good point Azur. I guess I was hoping that they really were onto something and that the linguistics project might provide some additional data points to consider. The reason why I specifically stated that I purchased the report is because apparently there are pirated copies floating around the net that may not match the original report. This was just for clarification purposes. I do understand your point though regarding the process of seeking and gaining knowledge vs. "taking" or possessing it without any energy or effort put forth. This has also been a good test to see how I handle some of my programs that started to run as I was formulating my response. I may actually be making some progress with beginning to develop some control of my machine. Thank you for that opportunity. :)

Azur said:

Azur, why would you think the above is at all helpful or appropriate?

JPS said:
This has also been a good test to see how I handle some of my programs that started to run as I was formulating my response. I may actually be making some progress with beginning to develop some control of my machine. Thank you for that opportunity. :)

Well, not reacting to what comes across as a jab for no reason other than making a jab, which is how Azur's comment comes across, is a good thing - and it can be good practice, can't it?

JPS said:

Hi JPS -- this is a bit late, but I wanted to say I am glad someone else was willing to buy a copy of the report and take a look at it, so I would have someone else's opinion who had actually seen it. Thanks for posting your thoughts.

JPS said:
Azur said:
JPS said:

Good point Azur. I guess I was hoping that they really were onto something and that the linguistics project might provide some additional data points to consider. The reason why I specifically stated that I purchased the report is because apparently there are pirated copies floating around the net that may not match the original report. This was just for clarification purposes. I do understand your point though regarding the process of seeking and gaining knowledge vs. "taking" or possessing it without any energy or effort put forth. This has also been a good test to see how I handle some of my programs that started to run as I was formulating my response. I may actually be making some progress with beginning to develop some control of my machine. Thank you for that opportunity. :)

JPS,

Thanks for providing further insights about what you were thinking in your post. I had to ask to see what was behind your (apparent) disappointment.

I could have asked it in more subtle ways for sure, but I really, really dislike asking leading questions; questions that end up leaking a personal bias subconsciously, or consciously(!), and thus I scrub them until I think they're objective. I end up with blunt questions, at the end of that exercise. It's a really tough thing to bridge personal contexts in order to communicate, even harder via written word (and I'm no master of the word). :rolleyes:

I have also been following Cliff and the gang, and can appreciate why they would want to interpret the data to disseminate it. I get the feeling they are sincere in their efforts, although I don't put much stock into what they come up with in their interpretations (because of meta, or meta-meta, ad infinitum patterns that apply and aren't interpretable, or at least for-castable, something which they acknowledge also).

Their interpretations are really secondary in my interest to them, what is primary is the mining of subconscious expression in everyday conscious actions of people.

That is what I think the Cs were alluding to when they said they (Cliff et al.) were on to something. It seems a lot of people thought something was there even before the Cs confirmed it.

Thanks for finding your way to post beyond any inflammation my post may have caused. It was much appreciated.

azur said:
I could have asked it in more subtle ways for sure, but I really, really dislike asking leading questions; questions that end up leaking a personal bias subconsciously, or consciously(!), and thus I scrub them until I think they're objective. I end up with blunt questions, at the end of that exercise.

It does look like this is something you need to work on if your point was to not leak your personal bias - or to ask an objective question, since neither was achieved. You also seem to be equating subtlety' or, what I would term external consideration, with 'asking leading questions' - as if it is not completely honest, or 'something'. What you wrote indicated a strong personal bias and a complete lack of consideration for the person receiving the question.

azur said:
It's a really tough thing to bridge personal contexts in order to communicate, even harder via written word (and I'm no master of the word).

Not really sure what you mean by this, 'bridge personal contexts' - all communication between two individuals bridges personal context, all day, every day, in every way. It seems you're trying to make excuses for basically being rude, and they're not making much sense. I do not mean to belabor the issue, but since you've had consistent communication issues in the past, I think it's important to at least point out that your explanation here is a little off. fwiw

Back
Top Bottom