Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

The beginning of this talk is quite succinct with whats happening in the country these days and many things that are very likely to follow in the future, I agree. The normies waking up that war has been declared and is actively engaged is the key to moving in the direction he describes, yes. The train derailment was a BIG wake up call for one of my normies who is looking at everything with new eyes and understanding, so a small indicator in my life.

One thing I've noticed about Clif is his time frame of events happening are usually off (to quick) so I don't pay much attention to that and of course he's not right about everything which is a given for everyone, so not a big deal for me. But despite these things he still offers a lot of value for me and I listen to him regularly. He's been talking a lot lately about aliens and their connections to the PTB and there are many parallels with what has been said by the C's.
Maybe his data mining software consumed the transcripts and is merely repeating some content back?

I occasionally enjoy listening to him, just as an amusement, but one can never forget to think with a hammer, especially with this character!

Maybe his data mining software consumed the transcripts and is merely repeating some content back?

I occasionally enjoy listening to him, just as an amusement, but one can never forget to think with a hammer, especially with this character!
He's not the only one this applies to. The C's did say there is not a one-stop shop for truth, knowledge and accurate info. A Spock-esque raised eyebrow is always called for at least for a moment or two no matter how aligned the content is aligned with my personal prejudices.

i've been following Clif since about 2006 - when he was on coast to coast & Rense
i also was buying his reports monthly back then .
his topics/interests vary alot - he jumps all over the place .
he almost has nearly died like three times - I have had cancer diagnosed 3 times in this body’s life
also -can't remember the exact year but he had to quit the reports because the
blocking of topics made them very inaccurate ..
he is just recently picked on CHINA - its usually these guys
The [DS] is powered by the Khazarian Mafia
also he mentions WEF alot ...
i've been a member of the forum since 2006 ..
i think an out sider can go in and snoop around but not post ..
but we have many thread topics as well...
our focus up until recently has been the deaths from the JAB..

OK - i just finished this discussion - JUAN says yes its war on two fronts
RUSSIA/Ukraine & China - he also thinks the balloons are for deep research looking
for weaknesses in fault lines ..(7.8 anybody ? in the USA )
( when 911 happened my best research came from sott/cassiopaea..
911 could not have happened with out traitors in the military - same as today..
the 5th column is big and vast..)

JUAN O SAVIN & MICHAEL JACO: IT HAS BEGUN! UPDATE 2.16.23

February 17th, 2023.

i've been following Clif since about 2006 - when he was on coast to coast & Rense
i also was buying his reports monthly back then .
his topics/interests vary alot - he jumps all over the place .
he almost has nearly died like three times - I have had cancer diagnosed 3 times in this body’s life
also -can't remember the exact year but he had to quit the reports because the
blocking of topics made them very inaccurate ..
he is just recently picked on CHINA - its usually these guys
The [DS] is powered by the Khazarian Mafia
also he mentions WEF alot ...
i've been a member of the forum since 2006 ..
i think an out sider can go in and snoop around but not post ..
but we have many thread topics as well...
our focus up until recently has been the deaths from the JAB..

In order to understand the Shape and to a lessor extent the ALTA reports one must use an 'unlock code'. It's a bit like PGP, the date clif has is the 'public' key and one must (Year + 12) to get the proper year code (the private key). One can also think of it as "D-Day" for ww2 - until the temporal markers (TM) kick in the year/date is a placeholder.

I've put many examples on the webbotforum. The Shape reports generally covers the late 2020 thru 2025 time period, they started working once the events of 2020 and temporal markers aligned.

I'll also add I suspect the Mayan calendar, Shape/ALTA and others were off due to STS time looping and/or timeline changes.

One must also focus ONLY on the web bot words in square brackets [ ]. clif's 'monkey mind' makes errors and now that we've already gone through about 60% of the Shape reports, it's pretty clear as the events have manifested and are in the 'rear view mirror'.

In this the last grouping of Shape reports events focus more on more on food, reemerging [ancient diseases]. changes to the solar system, changes to the light spectrum, hyperchroniacs, and the electron spin resonance (ESR) (<- possibly wave related), weather changes and so forth. To me it seems to be describing something along the lines of 4D.

I'm still noting similarities between the C's nd Shape reports. For example, in the Shape reports the magnetic fields break apart and the 1000's [torrid] from the plasma core go [walk about]. This along with [strange energies from space] (in this case outer-space and natural), the [BIG SQUEEZE], whcih make electronics, electrical and magnetic devices as well as GPS and communications unreliable at best or interoperable --- this no doubt would put a damper on the surveillance state as it requires heavy use of computers, electronics, electricity and magnetics. This is along the lines of what the C's mentioned (electricity).
* 70+ years of SCALER research and technology are soon to be 'toast' as well due to outer atmosphere changes.

It's really interesting to read on what people hone in on for Clif High's work. I was quite surprised to stumble into a Clif High thread but I should have known better! :lol:

I ran across his work mid 2021 (I think) and there were two hooks that caught my attention, his data mining web scrapper and a story he told about an encounter with a "bug" (of the insect type) in "hyperspace", as he calls it.

Working backwards: the bug comment stuck out to me because I was thinking whether or not humans were being influenced by something "bug-like". When trying to figure out "why" TPTB do what they do, one item I noticed was the tendency to keep a specific type of social structure which I could only really describe as "drone" like. The "do as you're told" worker bee type of mentality. The same type of hierarchy seen in the military and corporate jobs. At the time, aliens, in general, was not on my radar of possibilities (not out of scope, just not on the mind) so to see someone talk about an alien bug was definitely eye (or ear!) catching. Then later when I found Laura's work and one of her writings on a hypnotherapy session with a potential bug past life, two's a coincidence! I just need one more to make it a trend!

For Clif's web bot, I didn't see anyone speculate on the way I was thinking of it so I figured chime in. I'll put a disclaimer, apologies in advance for not being able to describe it well, in so far as I know, there's no really great works in which TO describe it. I ran across a theory that TBTP, with their great wealth and control of major producers of media, send messages coded-in-plain-sight to their various underlings factions. I have reason to believe that this theory is true but that's outside of the topic of this thread.

When I first heard of the theory, it made me think of something I read as a teenager where the FBI/Police had a hard time catching the Mobsters until they realized they spoke in code; the famous "sleeping with the fishes" line. How would one be able to prove or disprove such a theory? Well, what about a web bot scrapper that specifically targets language trends use in popular social media sites!

My only problem, I can't quite learn the language to even get a baseline. From what I can tell its like a russian doll of inside jokes and social references/cues that probably go back many generations. And much like Fight Club, you don't talk about fight club unless you want to find yourself in an unfortunate car accident or something of the sorts, so good luck finding a well-intentioned teacher for it. Since then I did find a couple of resources looking into that theory now, as there seems to be some kind of faction dispute on-going and which ever group was hard pressed originally, can't double down as much. I read when I can as I certainly don't have the time for it anymore. If the theory holds, this can also help explain the "hits/misses", some of actual events "predicted" may not have been intended for a mass audience but instead for specific factions who are already in-the-know.

Since Clif has discontinued the ALTA reports, I watch his videos to see what word trends shows up. The downside, there's no raw data to work with, it's all filtered through him and his perspective.

If anything, I'm glad to see that he's been pretty much the same as he was back when this thread started. To me, it shows a consistency in behavior that I was looking for when I'm trying to see where he falls, in terms of is he putting up an act for some kind of deception or if he's more genuine in his actions. IMO, he's genuine although very much aligned to his perceptions. If he ever did read channeling material, I'd like to think he'd actually like what the C's has discussed and their approach with answering questions with violating "freewill". I think it does fall more in line with how he perceives the universe but I'm sure he uses much different words.

And just remember, he's paranoid (self-proclaimed)! Nothing like spiking the paranoia like random people telling him what to and what not to read!

And just remember, he's paranoid (self-proclaimed)! Nothing like spiking the paranoia like random people telling him what to and what not to read!
He's a paranoid schizophrenic as is Clif's brother...I have no problem with that....my brother is too, and I think herein lies some of the reasoning for psychic abilities in myself and son (slighter abilities in other family members)...except it turned out very badly for my brother....and my son was really afraid the last months before his death.

Since Clif has discontinued the ALTA reports, I watch his videos to see what word trends shows up. The downside, there's no raw data to work with, it's all filtered through him and his perspective.

The easier ones to follow are the 2008 thru 2012 Shape reports of which covers the 2020 through 2024/25 time period.

You can find the reports/discussion on the webbotforum.

ONLY the words which appear in square brackets [ ] come from the bots, the rest including in rounded brackets are from clif 01's 'monkey mind' (guessing). I call him clif 01 as in around 2018 clif 01 died for about 20-minutes of cancer (he's died 3/three times or thereabouts) and he's a bit different now.
* I've followed clif since his very first public appearance on the Alex Merklinger show in/around 2004.

Sometimes clif does a good job 'guessing' whats in-between the bot words, other times, not so good. When he doesn't guess right then sometimes he carries the mistakes over. Keeping to the bot words they have been scary accurate - why then 'crazy charlie' had the question asked to the Cassiopeia's 'was clif on to something?' the 'A' was 'definitely'.

If you've ever used Pretty Good Privacy(PGP) encryption the works a bit like this (or like D-day of ww2 where the "D" (date) was released the day they invaded. In the case of the Shape reports the public key of PGP is the year he has on the reports - the private key is required to get the proper year. For example, 2010 in the reports = 2022 actual year.

There's much in there for this time period covering what seems to be the 'wave' (in the Shape reports the [complexity wave]) and many things discussed here as well as many current events which are manifesting on time. Past reports pretty much got everything right since 2020.

I'll give an example in another post if anyone is interested.

In order to understand the Shape and to a lessor extent the ALTA reports one must use an 'unlock code'. It's a bit like PGP, the date clif has is the 'public' key and one must (Year + 12) to get the proper year code (the private key). One can also think of it as "D-Day" for ww2 - until the temporal markers (TM) kick in the year/date is a placeholder.

I've put many examples on the webbotforum. The Shape reports generally covers the late 2020 thru 2025 time period, they started working once the events of 2020 and temporal markers aligned.

I'll also add I suspect the Mayan calendar, Shape/ALTA and others were off due to STS time looping and/or timeline changes.

One must also focus ONLY on the web bot words in square brackets [ ]. clif's 'monkey mind' makes errors and now that we've already gone through about 60% of the Shape reports, it's pretty clear as the events have manifested and are in the 'rear view mirror'.

In this the last grouping of Shape reports events focus more on more on food, reemerging [ancient diseases]. changes to the solar system, changes to the light spectrum, hyperchroniacs, and the electron spin resonance (ESR) (<- possibly wave related), weather changes and so forth. To me it seems to be describing something along the lines of 4D.

I'm still noting similarities between the C's nd Shape reports. For example, in the Shape reports the magnetic fields break apart and the 1000's [torrid] from the plasma core go [walk about]. This along with [strange energies from space] (in this case outer-space and natural), the [BIG SQUEEZE], whcih make electronics, electrical and magnetic devices as well as GPS and communications unreliable at best or interoperable --- this no doubt would put a damper on the surveillance state as it requires heavy use of computers, electronics, electricity and magnetics. This is along the lines of what the C's mentioned (electricity).
* 70+ years of SCALER research and technology are soon to be 'toast' as well due to outer atmosphere changes.

Hello @ericw33, noticed that you haven't made an introductory post in the Newbies forum yet, we invite all new members to introduce themselves. It would be nice to get to know a little about you and how you found your way here.

clif high The Width of a Thought substack march 9 23
The Width of a Thought
Just wide enough to separate you from YOUR FUTURE.
clif high
20 min ago march 9 2023
Vox Populi - Legislator Be Advised 2023 ~#14

March 9, 2023

The Width of a Thought

Changes.

How wide is a thought?

Just wide enough to separate you from YOUR FUTURE.

Let’s palpate some to discover how far away is the manifestation of that Future.

We, the People, know that:

USA is under attack.

USA is at War.

It is 5th generation unrestricted war.

The attackers are a global secret cabal known, by We, the People, as the [Khazarian Mafia], in league with the CCP. The ‘face’ of the [KM] is the WEF.

CCP has ‘secret’ police stations & personnel in Washington State.

Covid was a weaponized MBP (Munchhausen by proxy) psyop in the 5th generation unrestricted war.

The spike protein was created in the lab in Chapel Hill, NC by Fauci’s chief of staff (at least he took credit for doing it) in 2015.

The vaxx is deadly. It was designed to kill and maim as part of the 5GUW effort towards depopulation.

There is NO LONG COVID. It is the vaxx that is maiming and killing people as it was designed to do.

We are in the Great Die Off.

Almost all national politicians are infiltrated and captured agents working against the USA, and We, the People.

Many states also have the officialdom captured by the enemy of the People, such as Washington State.

The politicians are captured by way of blackmail (much associated with pedophilia as was done by Epstein at a national level), extortion, and threats, and in all cases, a form of psywar mind control called ‘FDIA’, which is weaponized MBP.

The WEF, and Soros, paid to place many of the ‘Do Nothings’, aka ‘state prosecutors, and state’s attorney generals’ into position in many states such as Washington.

All the bribe money is tracked. Electronic transfers, even those producing cash, are traced.

It’s All engineered.

It was ALL controlled.

The WEF used to control it.

The control mechanisms are broken.

J6 was not the Insurrection. We, the People, know that the insurrection occurred on November3, 2020 with the election theft.

J6 is being REVEALED to the people. Many politicians will exit public life rather than face their culpability being brought out into the open.

The exposure of the lies by the UniParty [Deep State] operatives in a conspiracy with the Democratic party leadership, as well as Republican party leadership, around J6 is dripping out now. Soon it will be pouring out as a flood. This is not going to be stopped.

The exposure of the J6 Narradigm removes any weak justification for Washington state’s AG effort to establish a ‘Star Chamber’, kangaroo court to eliminate the opposition within the populace to the CCP + WEF take-over of the state. Kind of hard to promote this when We, the People, have the proof that the political establishment is captured, corrupt, AND running the real domestic extremist terrorists, aka ‘Antifa’.

The Washington State Legislative ‘ban’ on ‘assault’ weapons WILL be struck down by the federal courts. That is the plan, the UniParty, the Enemy of the People, uses ‘fake laws’, that is laws that they know to be unconstitutional in conjunction with captured judges (blackmailed, et cetera) to delay the overturning of the fake laws, thus allowing the Enemy to take advantage of the questionable legality period to try to increase their attacks on the USA. It is a ‘ploy’ recognized by We, the People.

The ban was to aid in the take over of the USA by armed militants, typified by ‘Antifa’.

Antifa is being tracked globally by MI (military intelligence).

In the process of tracking, and identifying, and cataloging Antifa members, We, the People, discovered others, (MI), also watching.

Antifa is infiltrated. CI’s work the Antifa network.

Antifa members are very stupid, and easily tracked with OSINT (open source intelligence techniques). All of their financial transactions are being copied, recorded for later use in prosecutions.

Antifa WILL be used in a national ‘day of rage’ event in an attempt by the corrupted politicians to seize control of the narrative in a doomed attempt to rebuild the MBP mind control of the populace.

Many of the captured politicians are also stupid. They fail to realize that since the SOC, (self organizing collective that formed up in USA after the [DS] assassinated JFK), went active in 2001, ALL of the politicians transactions have been recorded and preserved. It has been a very long 5GUW indeed, and many years yet remain. These recorded transactions are being used to establish network connections by our AI assistants, and will be used in prosecutions.

The rail and industrial destruction happening across the nation is not ‘accidental’. It is deliberate sabotage as was forecast in previous missives to you. The Populace wakes to the attacks as yet more evidence of 5GUW.

The Ukraine war is being won by Russia.

There were dozens of BIOLABS in Ukraine, that have been captured by the Russian Army. The records there have been seized.

These records WILL tie into the upcoming release of the Fauci Files from Twitter. Fauci, will, at some point that is convenient to the SOC, and the unfolding Plan, be arrested. He will go to trial for his crimes, should the [DS] allow him to survive the arrest.

Note that the way it works, the [DS] will know about his (or anyone’s, yours?) arrests. If they fear revelations from the arrest, they will make sure that some of their agents are within the arresting group. These agents will ensure that the arrest goes ‘bad’, and that the suspect is killed. It is far safer, far cheaper, for the [DS] to eliminate their corrupted (proven weak) politicians than to support them. We all recognize this. Many will NOT survive arrests during this next phase of the 5GUW.

We, the People, know a lot more...and it is increasing by the day. How much of what we know is about YOU?

The brackets [], are a reference to the ‘kill box’ that is seen in jet fighter aircraft. When the enemy is in the box….

We, the People, also know, we are winning.

We, the People, also now have AI assistants to aid us in seeing what is emerging.

The ‘social momentum’ has flipped. The populace is waking, and every day, thousands more accept what We, the People know.

The researchers, and others, within We, the People, in our response to 5GUW, are now working with AI assistants in this effort.

The thing about social momentum, is that it is organized around ‘mass’. When a majority, even a slim majority, of a social body, accepts and acts on a consensus paradigm, the rest of the group quickly shifts position to align with the, then, increasing social momentum supporting the new paradigm. When that shift comes, when the next large tranche of the normie population shifts over, it will be SHOCKING both in speed, and mass. It will change the face of USA, indeed, the World, all in less than a week! This is a forecast for YOUR future. Let’s come back to this in just a very few months to see if we are correct about how much YOU will be shocked by the Shift.

This is occurring now. This shift is NOT as was desired by the Enemy.

It is NO accident that the AI is being released to the Populace at this time. The SOC wanted the people to know. The AI tools are being made available, and many points of training being established nationwide. As may be suspected, Washington, with its tech history, is ripe with AI use by We, the People.

Legislator, be advised! The ShockWave is here.

The Width of a Thought is all that is between you and YOUR FUTURE.

while i've been reading Cass since 1994 - i've been a web bot forum member since about 2006 .
Eric has done a great job posting - posting older Clif reports as many of the topics are now showing up
... timing is the most difficult thing with for/casting .
Eric has been stuck in CANADA - as he was visiting relatives - his real home is in ASIA - Maybe north
PHILIPPINES - he is unable to go back as he refuses the JAB.. now he has been losing relatives around him..
( as many as 30 ) .. please be KIND .. wonderful human.. in a tuff spot...
please check out webbotforum.com

CLIF predicts big banking issues coming soon...'

CLIF HIGH BANKING UGLY PLUS THE UGLY BANK Substack march 10 2023
MAR 10 • 25M
Banking Ugly part one
The cookie crumbles....
march 10 2023

MAR 10 • 24M
The Ugly Bank part two
Dirty dealing done right in front of your face...
march 10 2023

This is an excerpt from recent Blog at George Ures Blog site
Urbansurvival.com ( kind of a sister site to halfpasthuman with daily blogs)
( it was posted Sat Aug 1 -09 )

New Electrics Emerging

Several readers have sent in links a to a story modestly titled "Radio to God" reported destroyed by American Scientist" which recounts extraordinary events at the Stanford Linear Accelerator which was retooled as the Stanford National Accelerator Laboratory.

What makes the story so interesting is that this "Radio to God" being destroyed happened at a place which says in its mission statement that "SLAC explores the ultimate structure and dynamics of matter and the properties of energy, space and time."

The timing of this report is most synchronistic, since it was just yesterday that I'd written about the "Hutchinson Effect" and showed you links to the reports of the Philadelphia Experiment and later on, the Montauk Project where collapsing wave-fronts were purportedly studied for use in 'radar invisibility', an early version of 'cloaking' and which supposedly were able to transcend dimensional barriers. Just a bit odd that this story would pop out about the same time we were discussing the common data points of the several predecessor projects.

You don't think that CERN's Large Hadron Collider, due to come back on line in October sometime, is just looking to see how small little bits of matter work, do you? Nope. The idea is not just to get down and see how small things act, but to look for fundamental breakthroughs that will provide new avenues of engineering how time/space works.

---

Just to give youi some things to gnaw on, since I've written before (2000) about the historical accuracy of the Bible when it comes to stories like the 'burning bush' (where natural gas seeps were later found by Texaco, if I recall), suppose for a moment that the story of the "Ark of the Covenant" is really a description of a device that's a kind of Orgone Energy accumulator which in turn powered some interdimensional device. That would explain the 'voice of God' associated with the Ark along with its tremendous powers. I assume you saw "Raiders of the Lost Ark", right?

Suppose, just for the sake of fitting pieces together, that humans really can touch other dimensions, whether through DMT firing off certain parts of the brain, or through some kind of a physical device; say an Ark or an SLAC or CERN lash-up.

If you can take that size intellectual leap, then what if the stories in the Bible about Ezekiel's Wheel. battles 'on high' and ascension into 'heaven' was mere a conceptual framework for an ancient earth-dweller encounter with dimensions past? More interesting to ponder: What if religion was "hijacked" by people who held powerful positions and didn't want (or trust?) 'common folks' to get direct access to higher (other?) powers?

One could then further postulate why various Councils were held to change Biblical contexts in order to throw down control mechanisms over 'regular folks' in the most subtle ways possible. Say by going to the First Council of Nicaea and changing reported saying from "I am a son of god" to "I am the son of god" and other linguistic 'thought framers' to 'round up the flock' and keep them under control.

All of which would then neatly tie up most of the loose ends of history, showing a purpose behind an 'illuminati' that was determined to progress things along under their control in order to get back to some Ark-like tools and at the same time containing adventures of 'regular folks' into those spiritual dimensions where other realities might be perceived directly.

Why, such a line of thought would explain why certain religious sects put people to death for 'witchery' and why prohibitions of naturally occurring plants are so important. It's not that Universe made a mistake putting those plants on earth, it's that they may take off the blinders necessary for blind obedience while an upper class - the illuminated ones who know what the real deal is - get a whole different kind of life of power and money while funding their key interest - more power, more money, and if you'd throw in a doorway to 'heaven' then that'd be fine, too END.

He comments on recent news and the goes off elsewhere ( as if he has read the cass stuff ) I just find them both
interesting ( Clif & George ) .... and when Clif does these podcasts he goes off in many directions as well . . .

here is an explanation of web bot tech.. from Urbansurvival.com ( from 2003 )

An Introduction to Web Bot Technology

In June 2001 I began to correspond with a reader of my website who said he was willing to share access to a promising new web technology, on the condition that I protect his identity. The person related that he had been a very senior programmer with a software company in the Pacific Northwest (you can guess which company, right?) and besides being a SQL ace, he was also heavily into linguistics and a language called Prolog, which is more like an artificial intelligence language than anything else.

I was skeptical, to be sure, but a few days after we began the email exchange of ideas, he sent me a program he had written that allows a computer to be turned into speed reading tool. It was based on rapidly displaying individual words on a computer screen. He said this was a technology that he had developed and sold for a while on the Internet. He also explained how the development rights to the technology had been sold to a company ( _www.ebrainspeed.com ). In essence, after looking up the patent he held for the technology, I was convinced that this fellow was for real and might be on to something with the method of looking for linguistic shift on the Internet as a tool to forecast future events.

He described how technology worked. A system of spiders, agents, and wanderers travel the Internet, much like a search engine robot, and look for particular kinds of words. It targets discussion groups, translation sites, and places were regular people post a lot of text.

When a "target word" was found, or something that was lexically similar, the web bots take a small 2048 byte snip of surrounding text and send it to a central collection point. The collected data at times approached 100 GB sample sizes and we could have used terabytes. The collected data was then filtered, using at least 7-layers of linguistic processing in Prolog, which was then reduced to numbers and then a resultant series of scatter chart plots on multiple layers of Intellicad ( _CADinfo.net ). Viewed over a period of time, the scatter chart points tended to coalesce into highly concentrated areas. Each dot on the scatter chart might represent one word or several hundred.

To define meanings, words or groups of words have to be reduced to their essence. You know how lowest common denominators work in fractions, right? Well the process is like looking for least common denominators among groups of words.

The core of the technology therefore is to look at how the scatter chart points cluster - condensing into high "dot density" areas which we call "entities" and then dissolving or diffusing over time as the entities change. Do a drill down into a dot and you get a series of phrases...

Our first published work in the area occurred in early July of 2001 and is available at _http://www.urbansurvival.com/tip.htm.

What becomes obvious when reading about the technology is that it sometimes reads a bit like the I Ching (the Chinese Book of Changes) because the technology doesn't come out and say "go look for a terrorist attack over there" What it does is gives phrases that would be associated with how people talk about an event, or more accurately, how they change their speech to reflect their thought processes because of an event (after).

The web bot technology apparently taps in to an area of preconscious awareness. It's here that you run into the ramifications of Dean Radin's work at the Boundary Institute and the work of the Princeton Global Consciousness Project - both of which Art has talked about on his show.

The Global Consciousness Project registered what appears to have been a disturbance in "the force" or the regularly orderly operation of life associated with 9/11: _How to Write a Perfect Introduction to Your Dissertation. Supposed "random" numbers generated all over the world appeared to become less random immediately prior to 9/11.

The second point is contained in Dean Radin's paper at _How to Write a Perfect Introduction to Your Dissertation ("Time-reversed human experience: Experimental evidence and implications"). The mind-bending evidence in Radin's work is that in a laboratory, people begin to react to an event as early as 6-seconds before it takes place. In other words, if you are about to show someone a horribly grotesque picture of something, they will already be physically reacting to it before the picture actually becomes visible. Up to 6-seconds, or so, and in a lab! In quantum terms, Radin's work demonstrates that people are physically able to perceive 6-seconds into the future.

Now let's flip back to September of 2001: So there I was, having just completed a sales & marketing job in San Francisco the previous week, wondering was the ABM Missile test the "world changing event" - or was there something else - and we all know that it was something else - the 9/11 terrorist attack.

The second web bot posting forecast an attack on house or assembly - but again, it was I Ching-like in wording.

Also in this timeframe, we responded to a Defense Department Broad Area Announcement - and tried to distill the concepts we've been discussing into a single PowerPoint slide. The project didn't receive funding, although we recently received a note from a venture capital group associated with government projects asking if our information could be kept on file.

Then we forecast an attack to occur the day of a commemorative event. That was the crash of American 587, and although that may eventually be blamed on excessive movement of the aircraft's vertical stabilizer, what people thought at the time was it was another terrorist attack. _http://www.urbansurvival.com/webbot2.htm., There is a fair amount of noise in the outputs because we haven't had the resource to build filtering systems.

We forecast many attributes of the D.C. sniper case. This was significant because not only did we get the Army connection right, but there was also discussion of familial dysfunction. This was at a time when it was thought there was only one person involved - and the web bots got right that there was more than one. In fact, one reader sent in the right Army divisional insignia after reading the output. See _http://www.urbansurvival.com/bot4.htm.

More recently, in January of 2003 the web bots were going on and on about a "maritime disaster" - which didn't make any sense to us, until the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster hit. Columbia wasn't a gem of the ocean, it was a space ship. We think of web bot outputs like holding up a sheet of paper with several hundred pinholes in it - and trying to guess what's on the other side by looking through pinholes, but just for an instant.

The most recent run we did was posted in July 2003, and was a mission-specific run designed to assess where the next terrorist attack on the U.S. might come from. As you read the following, please appreciate that the words in black were published about 50 days before the northeast power outage and that when the outage occurred, again everyone thought it was a terrorist attack: The blue text is the closeness of fit after the fact:

The [Wahabi] entity is seen as preparing an attack on a site with aspects of (South) [Niagara power flows where?] with specific references to a place where the (wood) in the (earth) {grows} {upward [perfect fit with the Falls] }. Near by will be an (energy) {plant} [bingo!] filled with {tremendous} (effort/work) [Yup!]. The target chosen for the entity has associations with a (vertical wall/ascent) [more Falls refs] near which is a (low land) or (low lying area) [ the water flows this way] from which there rises (power) [no doubt about it] and (influence/confluence) [like the confluence of the disparate pieces of the river at the Falls?] . This latter may suggest a site where a power plant sits at the base of a cliff or naturally occurring wall [ You're kidding, can we be any more precise than this?} that has the power lines rising to it. Further, there is a form of a (departure) {to the south} close by which suggests some form of transportation hub [the river was a transportation artery historically] with a main focus to the south which lies close to the chosen target [which we assume to be NYC] . Other details suggest that near to the chosen target, is a place where (heaps) of {small things} (rise upward) to some height. The number of both aspects and attributes which related to wood, and woods, and copse, suggest that there is some form of natural woodland setting near to the target. [Yes, it's a generally woody area!] This woodland is near an area where (rivers) {congregate}[Direct hit!] and the (earth) {waters} (flow together) which suggests an estuarine environment [Clear enough?]. There are also references indicating a (waste) {flow} or disposal is nearby [Turbine waste gates?] . This (waste) aspect has the attributes of {dismal} and {abysmal} as well as attributes indicating a {great} (stink/smell) [At about 10PM EDT CBC News reported cities were dumping untreated sewage into rivers in the affected area due to the power outage!].

On Saturday morning after the event, at the suggestion of several readers who had read the entire web bot work, here are some additional points of fit (again in blue) with the black text being the July early July output.

Further, there are references to (empty city) nearby the target. [One reader suggested that an electrical switchyard, with rows and rows of transformers, looks like an "empty city".] Perhaps an area of industrial park which is expected to be deserted at the time of the attack, or could even reference abandoned buildings, though the attributes are not so clear as to be able to make a definitive interpretation. [Who would have interpreted a switch yard 2 months ago?] However, that said, there are a number of words referring to (brakes), and (brake noise) and (dead man switch) and (switches/changes) [Now we're back on track, except maybe we should have gotten "breaker" rather than "brakes" - still, close enough, don't you think?] which would indicate a near by train yard. [Oh yeah, they have cranes on tracks to move the heavy gear around generating stations.] As the aspects bring up noise of the (brakes) as being able to be heard from the site of the attack, this would suggest that a busy train yard is close enough to contribute to the majority of the on-site noise. [Or you can hear the falls as they "break" over the top...] There are also some small number of references which can be interpreted towards petroleum refineries.

In addition to the (empty city) we find a number of aspects relating to (royalty) such as (king) and (courtier) which have attributes which doubly modify both these aspects as well as a primary aspect of (Mount) as in mountain or large hill. [ No question here, Niagara is the "king of falls" and it's a named place with a named "hill". I need to also mention that King's Point Ontario is very nearby.] Being linked to the aspects of (royalty) suggests that there is a named hill involved with the site which has a local connotation with (kings). There are also indicators that a (community) {project} is nearby which is associated with (social status). [This is really curious - as most people go to Niagara Falls to celebrate their honeymoons - a big change in "social status", right?] This (community) {project} has an association with (rhythmic motion) and a {centered} (wall). [Or, centered around the falls, as it turns out.] This latter could be referencing a tidal or sea wall, though this is merely a guess at this stage. [Amazing call, huh?] There are some references suggesting that the chosen target site is very noisy. [Yeah I'd call the site noisy too...]

Further, the entity suggests that there are (steps) involved with the attack, though these are not steps as in stairs but rather are to be interpreted as a many small movements or actions which will be necessary for the attack to be successful. This further suggests that the [Wahabi] entity is planning a significant action which will involve some level of coordination with many parts. [Time will tell on this part.] The other references within this data set further amplify this idea in that the aspects return to the idea of (step by step), (small incremental movements) {bring success}. Oddly, a large component of these aspects include other aspects relating to (drunkenness) or (inebriated). These are modified and amplified by references to (not sober), (stay sober), and (advancing intoxication). This data set includes attributes indicating some need to avoid speed or haste in that the attributes include {step by step}, {steady progress}, (do not) {overleap}.

A series of curious references to (blind) and (darkness) also are part of the attack plan as seen by the model. [Darkness? Like the power going out???!!!] These references also include aspects of (blindly deluded), (tricked), (exhaustion), (blind impulse), (fear of darkness), (leap) {into the dark} and other aspects relating to lack of sight. [Again, absolutely correct: on Thursday evening NYC was basically blinded, tricked and exhausted by the event!]

The sample size for this run was unusually small - and that may have helped get the fit so good. It's hard telling.

Where does the technology stand today? Both Cliff and I are not able to pursue the project further because of personal and economic reasons. The personal reason is that to sit down and work through even the distilled data is a terribly taxing process on Cliff. Picture working on word riddles for a week of 14-hour days... it's very difficult to do. Especially when there's no "right answer" therefore everything has to be checked and rechecked.

Then there's the cost. Bot runs are one-off programming events. So you can spend a month or so building the mission and deploying it. Once deployed you need serious bandwidth - T-1 or better to collect the data and then you need lots of server space to run the Prolog on. This type of processing is not easily adaptable to shared computing like SETI - and developing that would take time anyway.

We also know that the Chinese have a similar project - because we have swept their source code during our runs. The difference is they are doing larger data samples.

We apologize that our data is not as neat and as well preserved as one might hope. Part of that is because I've been through two computers since we started this, and Cliff has been through a couple of ISP's...some of the early files were lost, although most of the outputs were logged in to a dot mil computer so timestamps are available - and some of the information was sent upstream within the military, although we were probably looked at as a couple of software "wingnuts".

Do we have a theory of how it works? Sort of. It's like changes in language precede large emotional events. The larger the emotional impact of an event, the more advance notice the bots seem to give.

If you picture some pin holes in a piece of paper - and you imagine being able to look through each pinhole for a fraction of a second - with the objective of seeing the future on the other side of the paper - that's where the web bots are today.

Ever since Plato's Allegory of the Cave, people have sensed that odd things go on at the archetype level of consciousness. The web bots are an attempt to use the high data density of the internet to sample language and seek linguistic shifts that we believe may precede events. The initial results suggest that language shifts on a macro level begin to occur 45 to 90 days before society-changing events. We believe we've demonstrated, most recently with the Northeast Power Outage forecast, that changes in language do indeed precede events - on a far grander scale than Dean Radin's work first suggested - and these language changes are available by sampling routine internet traffic. ( from Urbansurvival.com )
I know that this is old, but I have to thank you for it.

In 2023 Mr. High has found a much larger audience than he once had. I've wondered about how to take him, his system sounded powerful but he seems disinclined to describe its mechanisms. I do appreciate his enthusiasm but his apparent faith in a certain Trickster President with a funny hairdo feels naive. This causes me to wonder if he might go the way of Robert David Steele where a capacity for great inquiry foundered on a fundamentalist belief in a dubious mythology that sounded kinda just like Scientology. It's troubling when this takes place and makes one wonder how much else of what he said is nonsense and whether he was messing with us or, like L. Ron, was just looney tunes. The human foible of reification is the same pitfall which informs the predator's materialist POV. AND we know that he "has given us his mind." Yikes!

So, the question of Mr. High's earlier influences arises as it does with everyone in the contrarian sphere. We are sizing each other up and are awash in cognitive dissonance, let's face it. Under the best of circumstances we will continually come up against our negative certainties those by which even conspiracy theorists point fingers at "conspiracy theorists." This is the way, though, right? The unbelievable will remain so until it's believed. When one considers oneself a seeker, it stings to realize that a much bigger party thumps away upstairs from the one you thought had been thrown in your honor. I suppose we go back to sleep to the degree that we are enamored of our own perspicacity. This is ego which by definition retains the potential for bigotry toward that which isn't yet understood and especially toward those who beat us to it. But even the most easily dismissible goofball speculation curdles into reality now. The hour is getting late, time to get up and dance. (Or smoke 'em if you got 'em...)

It's cool to get some insight into CH's work and moving to learn of his current circumstances. His chops are real, it appears, and his disinclination to get into the nuts and bolts of his methods now seems more an indicator of the autodidact's classic modesty as opposed to obfuscation. His concern for others and his optimism are poignant AND a tiny bit worrisome because reification lies that way too and comes dressed as a cheerleader. It is warm in the light of others' interest and it's a human inclination to start telling people what you think they want to hear but so far that's not what he's doing, right? Is that the takeaway? Maybe I'm just feeling chilly myself.

I do appreciate his enthusiasm but his apparent faith in a certain Trickster President with a funny hairdo feels naive.

Interestingly this does NOT come up in the original Shape reports or ALTA reports. In order to understand them you have to work with only the bot words in square brackets [ ] in the original Shape reports and use a date off-set (same amount each time).

In terms of Trump, Q there's little impact in the original Shape reports. The subject hardly comes up. You'll note in the sample below clif 01 saw the 2-party system in the US as a sham, an illusion, political theater.

I'll post a sample from the 2022 US mid-term elections as an example as it shows clif 01's original attitude of elections and what the bots returned. With the bot words below think about the stolen election in Arizona with Katie Lake and Katie Hobb.
** Remember, ONLY the words in square brackets [ ] are what the bots returned, the rest in the same clip below mine is simply clif 01's interpretation (trying to make sense of it 13-years ago). As the event has now passed you can see how it manifested.

Sample---------------

Shape # 07, Page # 15 - # 16, 08/15/2010

Timeframe:
Nov 8 2022 (2010) - US Mid-Terms

Bot Words:

[american elections][disputed][claimed invalid]
[effective challenge][spurious challenge]
[conservatives][fundamentalist religionists]
[upset][frothing at the mouth]
[visible vote fraud][devastating]
[incumbents][ire](not)[effective]

[national prominence][completely controlled][do as instructed]

[political parasites][american political 'system']
[control politician][bend their backs]
^-- Parasites could IMO mean reptiles

[no chance][change][american political system]
[suck energy][vein]
[illusion][democracy]

['election']['chosen' few][duped mases]
[rothchild/rockefellers][political process]['education' system][mass media]
[control][populace usofa]
----
[political challenges][american populace control system]
[theater][distracted][forgotten][sham elections]
[new war][american peoples]

(Below) Original Shape Report Excerpt:
1395240018_Shape07P1508152010Nov08Elections01of02Screenshot2022-09-07204132.jpg.5323acdc5026fc5678397ca7cc14a0c6.jpg

974880433_Shape07P1608152010Nov08Election02of02Screenshot2022-09-07204252.jpg.840960b72d55eb246ebd0876f67bb31b.jpg

Last edited:
Interestingly this does NOT come up in the original Shape reports or ALTA reports. In order to understand them you have to work with only the bot words in square brackets [ ] in the original Shape reports and use a date off-set (same amount each time).

In terms of Trump, Q there's little impact in the original Shape reports. The subject hardly comes up. You'll note in the sample below clif 01 saw the 2-party system in the US as a sham, an illusion, political theater.

I'll post a sample from the 2022 US mid-term elections as an example as it shows clif 01's original attitude of elections and what the bots returned. With the bot words below think about the stolen election in Arizona with Katie Lake and Katie Hobb.
** Remember, ONLY the words in square brackets [ ] are what the bots returned, the rest in the same clip below mine is simply clif 01's interpretation (trying to make sense of it 13-years ago). As the event has now passed you can see how it manifested.

Sample---------------

Shape # 07, Page # 15 - # 16, 08/15/2010

Timeframe:
Nov 8 2022 (2010) - US Mid-Terms

Bot Words:

[american elections][disputed][claimed invalid]
[effective challenge][spurious challenge]
[conservatives][fundamentalist religionists]
[upset][frothing at the mouth]
[visible vote fraud][devastating]
[incumbents][ire](not)[effective]

[national prominence][completely controlled][do as instructed]

[political parasites][american political 'system']
[control politician][bend their backs]
^-- Parasites could IMO mean reptiles

[no chance][change][american political system]
[suck energy][vein]
[illusion][democracy]

['election']['chosen' few][duped mases]
[rothchild/rockefellers][political process]['education' system][mass media]
[control][populace usofa]
----
[political challenges][american populace control system]
[theater][distracted][forgotten][sham elections]
[new war][american peoples]

(Below) Original Shape Report Excerpt:
1395240018_Shape07P1508152010Nov08Elections01of02Screenshot2022-09-07204132.jpg.5323acdc5026fc5678397ca7cc14a0c6.jpg

974880433_Shape07P1608152010Nov08Election02of02Screenshot2022-09-07204252.jpg.840960b72d55eb246ebd0876f67bb31b.jpg
always there with the data from CLIF reports - BRAVO ERIC - BRAVO !

Back
Top Bottom