Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

This is what I was thinking too. Already, we psychically disagree with a lot of people. What if the next step is to also physically disagree with them? For example, we could start seeing rocks, plants, animals, and people in a whole new way while people who dissociate would be 'stuck' with the 'old' interpretation of the world.

I think this statement is on to something. The very perspective on fundamental topics like life and death or what it means to be life for me personally have changed. I may sometimes disconnected from this discovery, this statement reminded me again to see that if the rock can't run, it doesnt mean it is not alive. To use the above as an example, I think not many people usually think that way.

I'll feel lonely and despondent every now and then. Disappointed with the lack of a social life or even people to talk to about things like these. Then i dial back and wonder how much of me is still cypher in the matrix. Turns out i got demons, not daemons, to deal with. Things happen for a discernible reason most of the time. Looking for the lady in red, the (vegetarian) steak, the exclusive merovingian red wine, which probably means something i cannot currently recall from my luminous egg. Bloodlines seem very eugenistic and on the dark end of whatever cosmology frank herbert ended up on. But Goethe already stated that the blood is a very special juice.
Heroes had an eclipse as its thematic art, it never actually happened during it's runtime. Maybe we start now :)
21aa1eb0e8987508bb1f16c625966e84.jpg

I suppose that for a moment, a period in life, we will feel like Cypher as we adapt to a post-apocalyptic reality (as Nietzsche would say: "A crisis without equal on Earth, a profound shock of conscience, evoked against all that we had believed, demanded and sanctified until now...). Overcoming this transition period is another lesson, from which we must recover as soon as possible to be able to help others. Just as many of our people were lost in this 3D and did not gain awareness of who they were and what they saw, we too could remain in this Cypher state and believe that ignorance is bliss.
A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.
Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!
Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Knowledge saves, awareness is bliss.​

Back
Top Bottom