Clarification Needed

Hephaestus

The Force is Strong With This One
Greetings,

I am new to the message board so first of all I'd like to say Hi. :cool2:

Now onto my point.

I've been reading the transcripts and I've got a little confused, there's a lot of info to take in so that's not surprising. ;)

I was hoping some people on this board might have a better understand and be able to help me out?

Well first of all the trouble I'm having is with the whole Nephilim coming on the wave along with the comet cluster.
Basically the Cassiopaeans say that this can occur any time up to 2012. They've never said as far as I can tell that it will occur afterwards. So that basically gives us a figure of 4 years maximum for all this to happen.
If they are indeed coming and arriving in 2012 and the Earth is going to get brutally bombarded with asteroids and a large portion of the population of the Earth is going to get wiped out (dont forget, within the next 4 years) why are the leaders of America (those who know all about this) bothered about acquiring oil from Iraq? why are they bothered about Iran getting nukes? why are they building bases for after the cataclysm when the Nephilim will be here? the fact the Nephilim are going to have arrived on Earth and most of the Earth will be in devistation seems to make the whole idea pointless.

Also what i've read about the detention centres being set up for when martial law is going to be enacted and all this HAARP business being used as mind control seems pretty pointless if in just 4 years we're going to be going through such a huge cataclysm.

So does anyone here have a better understanding of the transcripts who can clarify these things for me? :huh:

I'm honestly interested in all what the Cassiopaeans have to say but in order to digest it all I need things to be clarified a bit better. I'm one of these people who likes to fit pieces together like a jigsaw.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Hephaestus,

It's really not recommended to just read the transcripts without the context. To understand the questions you have brought up, please read the Wave Series and the Adventure Series, which clears it all up. It is available for free on the web at http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm or it can be purchased in print from from www.qfgpublishing.com

Hephaestus said:
Greetings,
I am new to the message board so first of all I'd like to say Hi. :cool2:

Hi Hephaestus,

and welcome on board.

I've been reading the transcripts and I've got a little confused, there's a lot of info to take in so that's not surprising. ;)

I don't know if you've read the Wave yet. If not, it's an excellent book with a lot of transcripts' comments and much more.

why are the leaders of America (those who know all about this) bothered about acquiring oil from Iraq? why are they bothered about Iran getting nukes? why are they building bases for after the cataclysm when the Nephilim will be here? the fact the Nephilim are going to have arrived on Earth and most of the Earth will be in devistation seems to make the whole idea pointless.

The search engine with keywords like "nephilim" or "2012" will provide a lot of answers.

I guess most leaders don't know everything. In those pyramidal hierarchies knowledge is power, so it's not easily shared.

Some of them might fall into wishful thinking, some others might plan to rule with nephilims, some other might plan to rule over nephilims, some others might plan to stay protected in their luxury bunkers...

That's just it, i've read quite a bit of 'The Wave' http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm but it's still rather a complex set of events to get my head around, especially in the short time frame in which it's all going to happen. It was whilst reading the wave as well as the transcripts that I started to get confused about all the events. :huh:

Thanks for trying to help anyway. :-[

Hephaestus said:
If they are indeed coming and arriving in 2012 and the Earth is going to get brutally bombarded with asteroids and a large portion of the population of the Earth is going to get wiped out (dont forget, within the next 4 years) why are the leaders of America (those who know all about this) bothered about acquiring oil from Iraq? why are they bothered about Iran getting nukes? why are they building bases for after the cataclysm when the Nephilim will be here? the fact the Nephilim are going to have arrived on Earth and most of the Earth will be in devistation seems to make the whole idea pointless.

I think your confusion stems from the assumption that "the leaders of America" are completely aware of everything that is to come. From what I understand from reading Laura's work and the C transcripts (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), the 4th-density STS forces that have been in contact with government/military types over the years have give them *some* information but also much misinformation. They have probably been misled into thinking the devastation will not be so bad, that there will still be an empire for them to "control" afterwards. In that respect, the actions and behaviour of the PTB can be seen as an attempt to position themselves for a power take-over in the aftermath, when they have all emerged from the safety of their bunkers to rule the masses.

Also, the C's have said that the 4th-density STS forces are themselves mired in "wishful thinking", convinced that they are able to position *themselves* to rule earth after the transition to 4th-density, but are destined to failure in that regard.

Hope that provides some clarification....

Hello Hephaestus.

It is only normal to be a little confused right now. :) Even people that study all this material for longer time than you or me quite often find brand new clues and information just by reviewing and re-reading the C's transcripts and Laura's books. And if things were THAT simple to figure out then they might not be true, because truth is knowledge, knowledge is power (and protection!), and power is very carefully managed and protected by seas of lies and cointel from the PTB. But the trip towards searching for the truth is equally rewarding and meaningfull as the destination.

So have patience, and try to keep new input coming daily by reading and studying as much as you can, according to what you believe to be your life's priorities in the Earth year 2008. Welcome!

The only way to understand our fearless leaders and why they do what they do is to understand the pathology. Read Ponerology, there are tons of quotes from the book on the forum here. Read the articles about psychopathy. Search sott.net for articles on psychopathy. Once you understand the true nature of the psychopath, you will understand why they cannot conceive of consequences, future, etc. They simply don't have the hardware.

Factor in hyperdimensional critters who lie constantly to them, promising them whatever they want, and you have the leaders of our world following pied pipers of 4 D doom, and taking the rest of the planet with them.

You also might want to read the comet series on sott. They are linked on the left side, the earliest one at the bottom, going up. You'll read a LOT in there that may answer some of your questions.

Finally, welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom