Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
'The US has prepared a plan to provoke Russia after NATO deployed its proxy army to Donbass.'

11 Feb, 2022

(Translated by Google)

Turkey deployed hundreds of terrorists from Syria and Libya to Donbass

2022-02-11

By Ilya Tsukanov - 52 minutes ago

By Ailis Halligan - 11 Feb, 2022

11 FEB, 2022

It could look like an escalation has started.

As a result gold increased almost 2% and the ruble fell 3%. The official reason is that it is because 'they' think that a Russian attack on Ukraine could now happen anyday (:zzz:). A weekend escalation makes it easier to rig the financial market before the opening on Monday as the key players can still trade during the weekend.

In other news on the Ukraine front. Biden has called for a telephone meeting tomorrow with Putin.
Is Biden aiming to score a win by having "saved" Ukraine from a Russian 'invasion' by telling Putin to not invade or else??? Will the American voters buy that fantasy and will the Europeans buy the idea that it is Russia's fault when clearly Russia has zero interest in a conflict? Time will tell.

Washington needs war at any price, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said, responding to news of an alleged plan by the US to send thousands of extra troops to Poland.

It was revealed on Friday that the Pentagon is sending an additional 3,000 troops to Eastern Europe amid the Ukraine-related crisis. According to an official who spoke to reporters ahead of the official announcement, the troops will join the 1,700 soldiers who are already in Poland early next week.

“The hysteria of the White House is more revealing than ever. The Anglo-Saxons need a war. At any price,” Zakharova said.

She added that “provocations, disinformation and threats” serve as a preferred way for the US and its allies to solve their own problems.

Date of Russian ‘invasion’ announced by Bloomberg

READ MORE: Date of Russian ‘invasion’ announced by Bloomberg

“A roller of the American military-political machine is ready to go through people’s lives again. The whole world is watching how militarism and imperial ambitions expose themselves,” Zakharova said.

The last few months have seen Western countries accuse Russia of its alleged plan to attack Ukraine. Despite multiple denials of these claims by Moscow, US and its NATO allies keep building up their military presence in Eastern Europe.

A Pentagon official, however, emphasized that the troops who will soon be on their way to Poland are being sent there only to defend NATO allies and are not supposed to cross the Ukrainian border.

If I was a Serb I would safely ignore those nice smiles from Klause Schwab and others as they mean nothing. Clinton/NATO bombing of Serbia was the real lesson of why that is true.
As a Serb, I can tell you that those smiles mean nothing to people in Serbia. I hope that we learned the lesson and that we will be wiser than in the past. Playing neutral on the edge of Nato, Russia and China, Serbia founds it's narrow road, and I hope that Ukraine will see that this is the best way for them also, just to take care of itself and be out of conflict zone between Russia and Nato.

'Very interesting timing for "Russian invasion":' German Chancellor Olaf Scholz will make a trip to Moscow on February 15 after visiting Kiev, the government spokesman confirmed.

11 Feb, 2022

By LAURENZ GEHRKE - February 4, 2022 12:50 pm

As a Serb, I can tell you that those smiles mean nothing to people in Serbia. I hope that we learned the lesson and that we will be wiser than in the past. Playing neutral on the edge of Nato, Russia and China, Serbia founds it's narrow road, and I hope that Ukraine will see that this is the best way for them also, just to take care of itself and be out of conflict zone between Russia and Nato.
Ukraine is captured.

Later, a leaked phone call showed Nuland and the US ambassador to Ukraine maneuvering to shape the post-Maidan government. “-flick- the EU,” Nuland told him, over its less aggressive intervention into the country. “Yats is the guy who’s got the economic experience,” she said, referring to opposition leader Arseniy Yatsenyuk, who backed the devastating neoliberal policies demanded by the West. You can probably guess who became prime minister in the post-Maidan interim government.

It’s an overstatement to say, as some critics have charged, that Washington orchestrated the Maidan uprising. But there’s no doubt US officials backed and exploited it for their own ends.
This article in my opinion very well explains what happened there and does it in a fairly balanced way.

So in the end Ukraine will be playing to the tune set by the crazy psychopaths in the West. Will see how crazy they are as time goes by.

'Zelensky knows it's a fake news, while Biden blatantly lying.'

12 FEB, 2022

12 FEB, 2022

Explosion in eastern Ukraine – reports

The news comes amid heightened tensions between NATO and Russia

Explosion in eastern Ukraine – reports

© Sputnik / Sergey Baturin

Several unverified reports on social media and in local media have claimed that a large bang was heard in the territory of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic in eastern Ukraine on Saturday. Some alleged eyewitnesses said they felt a “shockwave.”

Denis Pushilin, the top official in Donetsk, told RT editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan that the blast occurred in the area controlled by Kiev and that the situation is “under control” so far. He added that the explosion sounds appeared to come from what he described as a “minor stir at the line of contact.”

RT correspondents in Donetsk, meanwhile, said that the sounds of the alleged shockwave from the explosion were not heard inside the city, despite some reports claiming otherwise.

The commander-in-chief of Ukraine’s armed forces said that Ukrainian military adheres to the ceasefire and did not carry out any shelling, including in the direction of Donetsk.

Tensions around eastern Ukraine have been running high in wake of allegations of an ‘imminent’ Russian invasion, which have been pushed by Washington without any evidence. Moscow has consistently rejected reports of any plans to invade Ukraine, calling them ‘fake news’.

Yes or no, do people think there will actually be some war or is this all theatre to keep the masses in a state of never ending anxiety? I just don't see "the west" fighting Russia because surely everyone will just nuke each other and that'll be that. Is this to simplistic?

Thought I'd just highlight this and note that perhaps that particular prediction is yet to manifest, but may do so in the near future. Sure would be convenient.

The December 3, 1994: "Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear" prediction has been on my mind for the last two weeks or so. Anyone think that the US is crazy and desperate enough to try the mother of all false flags and set off a nuke or dirty bomb somewhere in Ukraine? Or maybe they will try the same sad chemical attack nonsense that they tried in Syria? Given all the propaganda about an imminent Russian false flag, the US psychos must have something planned to happen soon.

Session 89: Chess Moves?
Its 20 years ago this year that I was one of the junior members of the British Intelligence Delegations to Langley, to talk to the CIA about Russia and the former Soviet Union. These themes were already present. Leonid Kuchma was president of the Ukraine back then. The CIA, NSA and the British intelligence agencies, MI6 and GCHQ already then were extremely interested in the petty rivalries between the Oligarchs in Eastern Ukraine.
The aluminum magnates, the coal bosses. How these guys are very suspicious. They are always try to get one up on each other to rival each others business. This has proven very useful in former Soviet politics and crime, which are closely linked as you very well know. Its a pool, in which British intelligence in particular and the US have fished.
Speaker: Alex Thomson, former GCHQ officer, focused on former Soviet Union.
Transcript from the Corona Committee Session 89 - English version, at videotime 2 hours, 00 minutes, 50 seconds.

He gives excellent information and analysis.

Goodonya Zelensky!!

Zelensky suggested that a visit of the US president in person would stop the spread of panic and prevent escalation. "I am convinced that your visit to Kyiv in the coming days... would be a powerful signal and help stabilize the situation," Zelensky was quoted as saying in the call.

Zelensky himself and other top Kiev officials have in the past days once again been urging Washington to calm down its rhetoric.

'Biden to Zelensky: I won't visit Ukraine, but I'll give you support from the White House, while you fighting Russia.'

13 Feb, 2022

13 Feb, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom