Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biden orders nearly 3,000 U.S. troops to Eastern Europe to counter Russia​

The United States will send nearly 3,000 extra troops to Poland and Romania to reinforce Eastern European NATO allies in the face of what Washington describes as a Russian threat to invade Ukraine, U.S. officials said on Wednesday.

Russia, for its part, signalled it was in no mood for compromise by mocking Britain, calling Prime Minister Boris Johnson "utterly confused" and ridiculing what it said was the "stupidity and ignorance" of British politicians.

Moscow has massed more than 100,000 troopsnear Ukraine's borders. It denies any plan to invade its neighbour but says it could take unspecified military measures if its demands are not met, including a promise by NATO never to admit Kyiv. read more

A Stryker squadron of around 1,000 U.S. service members based in Vilseck, Germany would be sent to Romania, the Pentagon said, while around 1,700 service members, mainly from the 82nd Airborne Division, would deploy from Fort Bragg, North Carolina to Poland. Three hundred other service members will move from Fort Bragg to Germany.

The objective, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby said, was to send a "strong signal" to President Vladimir Putin "and frankly, to the world, that NATO matters to the United States and it matters to our allies".

"We know that he also bristles at NATO, about NATO. He's made no secret of that. We are making it clear that we're going to be prepared to defend our NATO allies if it comes to that. Hopefully it won't come to that."

Poland's Defense Minister Mariusz Blaszczak said the U.S. deployment was a strong sign of solidarity. NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg also welcomed it, saying the alliance's response to Russia was defensive and proportional. read more

Efforts to reach a diplomatic solution have faltered in recent weeks, with Western countries describing Russia's main demands as non-starters and Moscow showing no sign of withdrawing them.

Russia's slurs aimed at Britain, which has staked out a tough position in recent weeks, were caustic even by the Kremlin's increasingly confrontational standards.

Asked about plans for a phone call between Putin and Johnson, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said: "Russia and President Putin are open to communicating with everyone. Even to someone who is utterly confused, he is prepared to provide exhaustive explanations."

Johnson, who cancelled a call with Putin on Monday to answer questions in parliament about accusations his staff violated COVID-19 lockdown rules, visited Kyiv on Tuesday where he accused Russia of holding a gun to Ukraine's head.

Russia's Foreign Ministry mocked Johnson's foreign secretary, Liz Truss, for saying Britain was sending supplies to its "Baltic allies across the Black Sea" - two bodies of water that are on opposite sides of Europe.

"Mrs Truss, your knowledge of history is nothing compared to your knowledge of geography," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova wrote in a blog post. "If anyone needs saving from anything, it's the world, from the stupidity and ignorance of British politicians."

BEAR VS FOX

Nor did the Kremlin reserve its wit for Britain. Noting that White House spokesperson Jen Psaki had compared Moscow to a fox shouting from the top of a chicken coop, Peskov said: "Actually, it's always traditional to compare Russia to a bear. But a bear can't stand on a chicken coop. It is too big and heavy."

A day earlier, Putin laid out a worldview in which Russia was being forced to protect itself from U.S. aggression. In his first public comments about the Ukraine crisis this year, he said Washington was trying to lure Moscow into war by insisting on the possibility Ukraine could join NATO.

"It's already clear now ... that fundamental Russian concerns were ignored," Putin said on Tuesday. Describing a scenario in which Ukraine joins NATO and then attacks Russian forces, he asked: "Are we supposed to go to war with the NATO bloc? Has anyone given that any thought? Apparently not."

Washington has said it will not send troops to Ukraine itself to shield it from a Russian attack, but would impose financial sanctions on Moscow and send arms to help Ukrainians defend themselves. read more

Russia, still Europe's main energy supplier despite being under U.S. and EU sanctions since annexing Crimea from Ukraine in 2014, brushes off additional sanctions as an empty threat. read more

Washington and its allies have rejected Russia's two main demands - that Ukraine be barred from ever joining NATO and that deployments of troops in eastern European countries that joined the alliance after the end of the Cold War be rolled back.

Spanish newspaper El Pais released what it said was a leaked copy of a U.S. response to Russian demands, in which Washington offered talks with Moscow on an agreement for both sides to refrain from stationing offensive missiles or troops in Ukraine.

Washington could also provide reassurance that it had no cruise missiles in Poland or Romania, and discuss steps to prevent dangerous incidents at air or sea, said the document, which appeared to be in line with the public U.S. position.

As we've mentioned a few times on our recent shows, the reason Russia amassed troops in recent weeks is because they saw moves afoot to have the Ukraine military attempt to take back Crimea, at least,

Two recent articles that support the above:

Such developments could prompt Kiev to proceed with its plan to start a military “operation” in Crimea, the president warned, adding that Moscow would then be bound to respond, since it considers the peninsula, which was reabsorbed by Russia in a March 2014 referendum, its sovereign territory.

Kiev has conducted military exercises using the Uragan system, a Soviet-designed self-propelled multiple rocket launcher, near the country’s southern border with Crimea

Today I encountered a Russian rock song from Donbass, when looking for songs about Donbass children. There are several, I did not find the song i looked after, but there was something else. uploaded on 10 September, 2020 to zen.yandex.ru Donbass is behind us, (ДОНБАСС ЗА НАМИ) sung by what sounds like two contralto voices. There is an official version, but the studio version is actually better. I tried to find it on Youtube, but the quality is poor.

The article published about the song is from September 13, 2020, and appears as relevant today, as it was in 2020, more so probably. If one plays the song from the article, it will cycle, to play again and again. I have highlighted the main points in the translation, but I don't know about the lyrics. They are hard to translate with a machine, but from what the author says in the main text, it should be clear what is meant. I tag @Keit in case she has comments.

“Russia is with us And God is with us!” The Internet was blown up by a new song about Donbass
The author of the poems - Vladimir Skobtsov, told how the song was born

The Internet - the space continues to shock the millins viewing of the song "Donbass is behind us", written in the 77th anniversary of the liberation of Donbass from the German-fascist invaders with the wonderful Donets - Poet Vladimir Skobtsov and Composer Mikhail Khokhlov. Furnished the song of the soloist of the Donetsk State Academic Music and Drama Theater named after MM Brovan Margarita Lisovina and Natalia Kachura.

'Komsomolskaya Pravda' met with the author of the verses, the poet, whom Yunna Moritz calls the legendary orfeit

- Everyone today has a hearing 'Donbass for us', a real Russian rock, perfectly fulfilled by the Donongs. Tell our readers about this song as the author of the poems served as the basis of the musical work.

- I am primarily Russian poet. Russia is more than a country, Russia is a civilization, the basis of which is the great Russian word. Language is God, as Joseph Brodsky said, it is the language that defines our thoughts and behavior. The Russian language initially does not imply the treachery of the Motherland. All I write refers to civilian poetry.

From the first days of the war in the Donbas, my main task is to open the world of the eye to what is happening and supporting honest and ordinary people - the people of my unoccupied edge. The song 'Donbass is behind us' is created for this. Mikhail Khokhlov wrote music, MDT soloists were performed. M. Brovuna Natalia Kachura and Margarita Pisovina. In my opinion wonderful. This is a collective work and I like it very much.

- How does the poet sees what is happening in the Donbas, what words do you describe it?

- defending his right to native Russian, historical memory and culture, the anti-fascist resistance of Donbass wins and lives in conditions of incessant hostilities. Some believe that the war in the Donbas ended, which, to put it mildly, does not happen. Adult men of Ukraine, who gave the oath to protect children and old people, methodically kill them in the Donbas. They kill for the fact that the people died to take advantage of the sacred right to self-determination.

- What do you say to our readers not only in the Donbas, but also in Russia?

- The world is not divided into East and West, the world is divided into people and dislike. When people live under the applause of television studios in Odessa, when Ukrainian soldiers kill Donbass children, you must shout about it to the whole world. If you are a man. If not, it's not worth living.

LYRICS BY Vladimir Skobtsov

DONBASS IS BEHIND US

The Beast woke up in pitch darkness
And the price was named to God,
All have caved in - and the brothers in Christ,
Everything has buckled, but not my country.
It was a fruitful leap year
And death was drunk with blood-drunk,
The firmament bent from the leaden clouds,
Everything has buckled, but not my country.

Chorus:
In the middle of the sky the flame,
Half the sky smog,
Moscow is behind us
And God is with us!
Half the sky smog,
Russia is with us
And God is with us!

Here the memory of the fathers was not betrayed,
They didn't give away their grandfather's land here,
At what price - you will not find the words,
Here, life was not taken care of for the Motherland.
And again the Russian power is in the hands,
Both life and death for the Motherland are red,
Stands and holds the firmament for centuries
My unconquered country.

Chorus:

Half the sky smog,
Donbass is behind us,
And God is with us!
Half the sky smog,
Russia is with us,
And God is with us!

Let him be destined to perish on the cross,
But you can't bring us to our knees,
In the bloody field, one for all
Donbass stands and holds the firmament.

Chorus:
Half the sky smog,
Donbass is behind us,
And God is with us!
Half the sky smog,
Russia is with us,
And God is with us!

Read on WWW.DONETSK.KP.RU : «Россия с нами И с нами Бог!» Интернет взорвала новая песня о Донбассе
I listened to the song as an expression of prayer as much as an example of Russian heavy metal.

Last edited:
Thought I'd just highlight this and note that perhaps that particular prediction is yet to manifest, but may do so in the near future. Sure would be convenient.

I read this session below recently, which indicates that there has been a manifestation of the predication, albeit on a somewhat more drastic scale due to the time line we're in. Rather than a single explosion, we had Maidan.
Q: (L) Well, now wait a minute. In that particular list of items... Admittedly, that also includes something about, "Ukraine explosion". Well, what we have in Ukraine is not even an explosion, it's like a human explosion there. There are lots of associated bombs exploding and military type activity. But a singular Ukraine explosion, chemical or nuclear, did not occur.

A: Notice also in that possible timeline that Princess Diana was mentioned?

Q: (L) Yes, Princess Diana was mentioned as some kind of suicide attempt. But Princess Diana is dead, so what are you saying? Are we on a different timeline than the one that was involved in that collection of predictions?

A: Somewhat. Notice that what has happened in Ukraine is worse than a single explosion.

Q: (L) So Princess Diana died in 1997, before we talked about that spike. The predictions about Ukraine and all those other things came, what? In 1994? Several years earlier, I think. And you're saying that what was predicted in that string of predictions about Ukraine specifically was not as bad as what is actually happening now. And obviously, Princess Diana dying in that terrible car crash as she did then was a lot worse than her living on and maybe having a suicide attempt but getting counseling and living her life, her children not being left alone, and all that sort of thing. So, what appears to me to be what's going on is that we actually switched to a worse timeline because of something somebody did in 1996 or 1997?

(Pierre) Between the predictions and now.

(L) And are the predictions still similar?

A: Yes

And then the subsequent one for clarification of timeline shenanigans:
Q: (Pierre) I wanted a confirmation. But to me, we are right now experiencing this sequence of events, or at least a cluster of them. And perhaps, actually beginning with the “explosion in Ukraine”, which took a more drastic turn with the altered timeline we discussed last session.

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) But not all events have occurred yet. Maybe it means they will occur later in time, but I had another idea...

A: Not all will, or exactly, due to slight timelines shift as mentioned previously.

Perhaps a signal that is sent from 6D about a potential event in one 3D timeline can have more than just a single application. Especially if we consider timeline bleedthrough.

Specifically, the explosion in Ukraine - identified above as Maidan - may not be the only explosion in Ukraine. Another one could be coming. At any rate, it's definitely looking like some 'black powder' is accumulating.

'The only way to understand "the game" is to get into it.'

By Morgan Artyukhina - 8 hours ago

03/02/2022

3 FEB, 2022

"New humiliation for Macron!"

This amazing reception for Micron says IT ALL !!!!

My God, it gets better

I'm going to get fired from my job while modifying this comment. But hell with it.
The wording is ..... incredible !!!
Vladimir Putin : "Ask your citizens if they want France to enter into war against Russia. Our concern is that the european security as a whole"

The optics are shocking for those who get to see this IMHO.
Far less important heads of state had better reception in the past.

Last edited:
Recent South Front video, summing up the state of affairs in relation to possible war in Europe.

Putin stressed in his speech that European countries cannot avoid bloodshed if Ukraine joins NATO and attempts to regain Crimea. “The military potential of NATO and Russia is not comparable, we understand that. But we are a leading nuclear power. There will be no winners,” Putin said, stressing that neither Russia nor France are interested in a military scenario.

These days, major European actors have a chance to make a good step towards a detente in Europe or plunge the region into war.

The video and article below:

It turns out that Putin has done something similar in the Past.

I'm guessing that him being an Alpha-male requires him to demonstrate that when in presence of a ....
An explanation given for the long table is that Macron did not want to take a Russian administered PCR test. There, everything is fine.

Here Putin lays out the grand issue regarding Ukraine/NATO which harks back to how the Puppet Masters started WW I.
If you don't study history, YOU WILL REPEAT IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom