Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parmi les nouvelles «super-armes» dont Vladimir Poutine souhaitait équiper la Russie, nous retrouvons une torpille nucléaire furtive. L'objectif est de générer des tsunamis radioactifs. Alors que cet engin est encore en cours de perfectionnement, celui-ci laisse craindre le pire en cas de conflit.

Une des six nouvelles «super-armes» russes​

Une arme potentiellement capable de provoquer des radioactifs raz-de-marée pouvant contaminer les littoraux d'un pays entier. Non, il ne s'agit pas d'un nouveau scénario de film catastrophe mais d'une nouvelle technologie actuellement en développement en Russie. Dans un article du 5 avril 2021, la chaîne étasunienne CNN a dévoilé des images du ministère russe de la Défense. Ces dernières ont notamment des sous-marins russes et autres bases aériennes présentes dans l'océan Arctique. Selon le média, les submersibles russes mènent actuellement des essais ayant pour objectif de perfectionner la torpille nucléaire Poséidon 2M39.

Parmi les nouvelles «super-armes» dont Vladimir Poutine voulait équiper la Russie, on trouve une torpille nucléaire furtive. L'objectif est de générer des tsunamis radioactifs. Alors que ce dispositif est encore en cours de perfectionnement, il permet de craindre le pire en cas de conflit.

L'une des six nouvelles super-armes russes
Une arme potentiellement capable de provoquer des raz-de-marée radioactifs qui pourraient contaminer les côtes de tout un pays. Non, ce n'est pas un nouveau scénario de film catastrophe, mais une nouvelle technologie actuellement en cours de développement en Russie. Dans un article du 5 avril 2021, la chaîne américaine CNN a révélé des images du ministère russe de la Défense. Ces images montrent des sous-marins russes et d'autres bases aériennes dans l'océan Arctique. Selon les médias, des submersibles russes mènent actuellement des tests pour perfectionner la torpille nucléaire Poséidon 2M39.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

Turkish drones were highly successful in the 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war. This method of warfare is a Game Changer. And the militias are even worse prepared for this than Armenia was. Much worse, in fact.

But this was thanks to direct Turkish interference from their own drones in the conflict. Of which they have hundreds. I rate the chances low that Turkey will assist Ukraine in the same way. I am only now realizing this. In this case, I consider the probability of all-out war low.

The early days of May may see the Ukraine make a move. I hope not, and they somehow see the senselessness of such a gamble. There would be a horrendous loss of life on top of what has already happened.
Biden declared a national emergency today, so war looks likely. The senile idiot might trip into WWIII.

Here's a chilling post today at Andrei Raevsky's website, The latest US moves against Russia (OPEN THREAD #11) UPDATED!!! | The Vineyard of the Saker :

I certainly agree with you – it IS “existential”.

Ultimately, it comes down to who you are, deep inside you. With a single human we look at the values which they have accepted deeply and which drive their decision making. These derive from the mind set in many ways. A narcissist and psychopath are driven by those two pathologies.

The “mindset” of the “civilisation” – if such it be – of the so-called AngloSaxon [more accurately the Franco-Germanic] Euro-English block which constitutes the majority of the Hegemon, is and always has been one of the pathology of the narcissist, which is why it has operated under the Dominant Paradigm it has for the last 1500 years, and does to extremes now.

A professor and scholar of ancient English studies recently put it splendidly {on a documentary about J.R.R. Tolkien} “the two greatest disasters for the English occurred in 1066, and the onset of the Industrial Revolution, because the invading Normans sufficiently diluted the Saxon culture that all mythologies, all the tales of “this is who we are; the people we came from” were destroyed. And the Industrial Revolution brought about the destruction of true sense of Religion, with its acceptance of a force greater than we are, plus the Darwinian Revolution teaching that all is separate from all else, that all is Random and Unpredictable, and life is a mere meaningless accident.”.

This fed the Dominant Paradigm which had been there from the beginning, of the separate, accidental random nature of the Universe and the psychopathic desire to exert control over it and other people using tactics of violence, force, war, invasion death and destruction.

And they have lived this way ever since; in fact, over the last 70 yrs, it’s increased more than exponentially. They are how they are, and they cannot change. Can anyone see any signs that there might be a change possible among them? I dont.

But also, Russia is who she is and cannot nor will ever try, change. Russia gains the greatest hatred of the Empire because she stops it in it’s tracks and refuses to be controlled, owned, and destroyed.

And thus, I am afraid, this will indeed to the finish. Either the Empire will find a way to bring Russia down, or Russia will finally come to the day when she knows she is going to have to totally destroy the Empire.

My money is on the latter.

(posted by) Pamela

But this was thanks to direct Turkish interference from their own drones in the conflict. Of which they have hundreds. I rate the chances low that Turkey will assist Ukraine in the same way. I am only now realizing this. In this case, I consider the probability of all-out war low.
They had their AWACS that gave intel to Azeri where the anti missle systems were stationed, and Armenia had too few of those, some older and not interconnected and drones are much cheaper which Azeri bought from Turkey and Israel, but this is not Armenia.

Biden declared a national emergency today, so war looks likely. The senile idiot might trip into WWIII.
They have already destroyed themselves and took most of the world with them just do not know it yet living on the borrowed time. It is just a rattling of the arms from NATO as usual, doubt there will be any direct action.

In a dramatic move - with a conciliatory tone, the president of Ukraine pleads with Putin for a meeting to discuss an end to the hostilities in Donbas. It was obvious that after the experts crunched the numbers and saw the seriousness of two superpowers facing off into a war that could go nuclear, that cooler heads must prevail. This was a huge reversal in attitude and policy after months of preparations by Ukraine.

From a report by George Eaton via RMN

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky recently delivered a speech to Russia and its President Putin.
Zelensky, in a dramatic tone: "Mr. Putin, please come and meet us - No more war!"

Zelensky spoke for 13 minutes...
The situation as it is shaped by the Russian forces on the border.
The support of Ukraine from other countries.

He said "I will tell you honestly about the situation facing Ukraine.
My country does not want a war with Russia but is prepared to defend itself.

My country is in the 8th year of the war. I need alliances and allies to accept Ukraine as a partner.
Ukraine is the stronghold of the West against Russian aggression.

Ukraine and Russia, despite their common past, see the future differently.

But this is not necessarily a problem, it is an opportunity. We must stop counting the dead before it is too late.

Mr Putin, I'm ready to go further and invite you to meet wherever you want in Donbass, Ukraine, where the war is going on.
It is impossible to bring peace with tanks!

The first half of the speech was in Ukrainian while the second half was in Russian.

In a dramatic move - with a conciliatory tone, the president of Ukraine pleads with Putin for a meeting to discuss an end to the hostilities in Donbas. It was obvious that after the experts crunched the numbers and saw the seriousness of two superpowers facing off into a war that could go nuclear, that cooler heads must prevail. This was a huge reversal in attitude and policy after months of preparations by Ukraine.

From a report by George Eaton via RMN

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky recently delivered a speech to Russia and its President Putin.
Zelensky, in a dramatic tone: "Mr. Putin, please come and meet us - No more war!"

I'm sorry for bothering readers with such a long video. The actual invitation to President Putin comes within the last 60 seconds...

I'm sorry for bothering readers with such a long video. The actual invitation to President Putin comes within the last 60 seconds...
And the Jew Zelensky ended his surprise evening speech yesterday with the fascist slogan "Glory to Ukraine"

The day before, Zelensky's party called on him to sever all diplomatic relations with Russia and appeal to NATO with a request to deploy its forces and equipment in Ukraine. At the same time, US planes from European NATO bases, as well as directly from the US, with some kind of cargo, arrive in Ukraine throughout April.

Automatic translation from Russian: At least five US military transport aircraft have arrived in Ukraine in recent days. This was announced during a meeting in Crimea by the Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Nikolai Patrushev.
According to him, the airliners flew in from American air bases. Two military transport aircraft of the US Air Force C-130J Hercules arrived in Kiev on April 12, follows from open data. C-130J Hercules and C-17 Globemaster III arrived in Kiev from the American Ramstein airbase in Germany. Another heavy transport C-17 after a flight from the United States landed in western Ukraine, in Lvov.

Earlier that day, Patrushev said that the threat of terrorist attacks remains in Crimea due to the actions of NATO, the EU and Ukraine. According to the Secretary of the Security Council, the danger is explained by "the destructive activities of the United States, the NATO bloc controlled by them, a number of EU states, and Ukraine."

On April 7, the Russian Foreign Ministry said that Moscow is noticing an increase in the activity of the armed forces of NATO member countries in Ukraine and in the Black Sea near Russian borders.

In addition, the official representative of the Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova said that NATO is inciting official Kiev to continue the conflict in Donbass. According to her, the alliance is “flirting in every possible way” with official Kiev.
On the same day, the head of the office of the President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak said that the United States should deploy Patriot anti-aircraft missile systems on the territory of the state. According to him, these systems are located in Poland, and should be in Ukraine. Патрушев заявил об отправке на Украину пяти военных самолетов из США
What kind of cargo are delivered to Kiev by US Air Force military transport aircraft? Experts drew attention to the readings of the FlightRadar Internet service: American C-17 and C-130, flying from the USA, Germany and the Baltic countries, land at Boryspil airport, unload and go back.
According to military expert Alexei Leonkov, Washington is deploying electronic warfare systems to Ukraine, which may portend an imminent offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. He cited as an example the tactics of the US Armed Forces in Operation Desert Storm, when in the very first days of the conflict, the Americans completely "blinded" Saddam Hussein's army. In favor of this version is the recent statement of the DPR leadership that the Ukrainian security forces began to jam the control channels and GPS sensors of the OSCE mission drones in order to hide the large-scale arrival of military equipment in the region. However, Russia is also not going to sit idly by.
“If there is any exacerbation, we will, of course, do everything to guarantee our own safety and the safety of our citizens, wherever they are,” stressed Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov. “Responsibility for the consequences of such a hypothetical exacerbation will be entirely on Kiev and his curators in the West. We also warn the United States that it is better for them to stay away from the Crimea, from our Black Sea coast. It will be for their own good. " "Дело рук НАТО": что началось у российских границ
Hopefully it's enough to make the Biden regime pull back from the brink. Maybe the cancellation of the Black Sea ship deployment is a sign they're getting nervous, but I wouldn't read too much into it. After all, five more military transport aircraft landed in Kiev yesterday so the Biden rearmament of Ukraine is in high gear. Temperatures in Eastern Ukraine will pick up in ten days, so the ground will be getting firmer for mechanized military movement.

US confirms deal with Germany to ‘allow’ completion of Nord Stream 2 pipeline with Russia

Washington and Berlin have struck a deal that would see the US drop opposition to the almost-complete Nord Stream 2 pipeline for Russian gas, in exchange for Germany promising investments in Ukraine.
Behind the curtains the US has agreed to let President Putin finish his pet project. While they commanded their [surely] Nazi friends in the German Government to make place in Ukraine for a special operation, which would allow the US in the future to stick the poison dagger into the side of Russia, I think.
Crazy how this Lizard-controlled world works.

This is now near a couple of month old - posted July 6th, which deals with the death and funeral of "former SS Orest Vaskul" and attend by President Volodymyr Zelensky. At least one western "attaché" was in attendance.

On 13 June 2021, the funeral of former SS Orest Vaskul took place at the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church, St. Michael Golden-Domed Monastery, in Kiev.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was represented by soldiers from his personal regiment. Defense Minister and former military attaché in Washington, Lieutenant General Andriy Taran, was also represented.

The Ukrainian flag draped the coffin of the deceased.

Orest Vaskoul voluntarily enlisted in the SS (Galicia Division) in 1943 and fought, by choice, as a Ukrainian Nazi for the Third Reich against the Soviet Union.

Included here is a Tweet by Edward Dolinsky:

This is now near a couple of month old - posted July 6th, which deals with the death and funeral of "former SS Orest Vaskul" and attend by President Volodymyr Zelensky. At least one western "attaché" was in attendance.
Ukrainian citizens in Donbass who consider themselves to be Russians should leave forever & emigrate, warns bellicose Zelensky
Speaking to the Kiev-based TV channel Dom, in a video published on Thursday, Zelensky said it is a "big mistake" to stay in the Donbass if you don't feel Ukrainian. The president, whose initial electoral support base was in the east and south of the country, has become increasingly hardline, recently adopting a more nationalist stance.
At last the slimy little bug shows his colors. A comedian for president? What a Deep State joke! This is the final insult of the CIA to the Ukrainian-Russian people. So according to the CIA script-book Ukraine should go full Nazi, revive the ghost of Hitler and try to do its utmost to attack Russians in Donbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom