City on Mars with elaborately decorated walls

NancyYvonne

The Force is Strong With This One
There are the remains of a city on Mars that can be seen at ? At first glance, it just looks like piles of broken and eroded sandstone littered everywhere, but if you look close there are all kinds of adornments and scenes on them. They appear to be sandstone walls with with metal beams sandwiched between them and columns made of metal rods that are then encased in sandstone or a sandstone composite.
Wide shot of debris.png

Upper wall with faces, figures, and a metal beam.

Closeup of roof a metal beam.png

Bundled metal rods with remnants of limestone. Designs on the wall laying on the rods.

Bundled metal rods with limestone residue.png

Column with metal beam interior and ornamented sandstone exterior.

Column with metal beam and layered in sandstone with designs.png

Metal rods behind facade.

Metal rods behind facade.png

The tops of many of these walls are layered presenting a 3D like visuals with scenes of people, animals, and architectural lines.

3D facade.png

What first got my attention on this gigapan was this huge chair. Those lines are not natural. Turned sideways, you can see a woman sitting in the chair and her arms are held like she was holding an instrument like a lute at one time. The front rung of the chair looks like a giraffe with a twisted neck.

Chair.png

Chair sideways.

Chair sideways.png

Near the chair is a statue of a lower torso of a man, part of an alcove. The piece to the left looks like the upper torso with wings. Below that is a cauldron with a lid and two faces, probably part of the wall.

Cauldron and statue.png

Closeup of cauldron and stone faces.

closeup of cauldron.png

To the left and up is a seated winged cow holding a scepter and a lidded vessel lies under her head .

Seated cow.png

This is an entryway into one of the buildings, note the architectural lines on it.

Entryway.png

Closeup of doorway opening, sand and a fallen rock with this section.

entryway opening.png

Everywhere you look, there are tumbled buildings. The rocks that have fallen from the top onto the buildings below also have designs on them.

Tumbled rock.png

This is on the far left of the gigapan. Looks kind of like a flying vehicle sandwiched between those two rocks.

Flying vehicle.png

At the top of the hill there appears to be stairs leading to a gabled entryway and a building

building and stairs at top.png

At first this looks like a UFO, but this is a large cauldron and the handle of the lid is broken. Could this cauldron be for smelting? There is a statue on the ledge above.

large caudron and statue.png

I have many more screen shots, but have run out of the 20 image limit. Maybe I will do a followup post with a few more screen shots. There are collapsed buildings from one end of this gigapan to the other. Debris from the buildings lie everywhere and I find something new each time I look at it. I have also found two more gigapans with debris. They are not as extensive as this one but still impressive. I now think that the trick to finding more than one artifact is to look for gigapans that have hills and depressions where there may have been bodies of water or rivers. The gigapans with vast flatland may offer an artifact or two, but it is a waste of time. People might have traveled through the area, but they didn't live there.

Attachments

• 3D wall with people and animals.png
    3D wall with people and animals.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Seated cow.png
    Seated cow.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • Wall and skeleton.png
    Wall and skeleton.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
I couldn't see everything, but I could see the statue of the woman in the chair on its side.

I searched the transcripts for "mars". Here's what came up: (from the older sessions)

Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

A: For Brad's benefit, Mars monuments are atlantean, some on Moon are others; are ET.

Q: (S) Yes. Edgar Cayce said that the Atlanteans were going to other planets...

A: Yes. With the same relative ease with which you would fly to Atlanta.

Q: (L) All right, let's get on to our questions here. Let me ask a quick one about the tetrahedron. Terry, you ask it, because you know more about it. (T) The Tetrahedron, triangle mathematics that Hoagland is working with in conjunction with the Mars/Cydonia region where he supposedly discovered this...

A: Energy consolidator. EM Wave capturer.

Q: (T) Ok, so it’s an EM wave capturer. Does it also expel EM waves?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Is there such a thing as "alternative three" the plan to take all the brains off the planet?

A: No.

Q: (T) Is that more disinformation?

A: Yes. So is Mars landing but not Mars monuments.

Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?

A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.

Q: (L) Are there alien bases on Mars?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Whose?

A: Grays and Lizards.

Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) By whom?

A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?

A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.

Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?

A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?

A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.

Perhaps the gigapan is Atlantean?

I agree that this is definitely Atlantean. As for not being able to see what is in the photo, I agree that some are a little blurry, but that is the best I could provide with the panorama at hand. It helps to study a photo and look at the shapes, lines, shadows, and other details until you can pick out things. It may just take a practiced eye, but eventually you might see the elements come together into definite shapes. Unfortunately, I have very little experience with photo editing software, as I'm sure it would be of help in highlighting the things I am finding. I do have some training in photo analysis, so that might be why it is easier for me to see structures and forms.

Sorry, but I didn't see all the things described. I saw rocks heavily eroded by water though.
How about this, an overturned carved throne.

Throne with statue.png

Closeup of throne with statue to the right.

statue by throne.png

I think it helps to go to the gigapan and zoom in. Unfortunately the link I provide only has a highlighted question mark, but it does work.

How about this, an overturned carved throne.

View attachment 35389

View attachment 35390

I think it helps to go to the gigapan and zoom in. Unfortunately the link I provide only has a highlighted question mark, but it does work.

Well, it's more likely a parehidolia phenomena, but who knows ? it's really hard to see.

Just to the right of the upper apex of the throne there's a face of a man with a beard.

I tried to download the picture to put a circle around the face, but my computer wouldn't let me.

I don't see any of that. One needs to be careful with such things as our brains are designed for pattern recognition and so tend to see something that isn't actually there because the drive to recognise all the patterns around us to see if it is a threat or not is so strong. I can look at random patterns on a wall and see all sorts of weird and wonderful things.

It's easy to see shapes in clouds and the same apply to rocks like granite,sandstone limestone and slate.
Erosion of all sorts here on earth and under it can give you every formation that you can imagine and in this case your metal is slate and others are shaped by wind,heat,pressure and of course water is the case with these images from Mars.

Our brains are hard-wired to recognise patterns, faces most of all. Yes, it might be a statue from an ancient Martian civilisation; I'm not saying that's impossible but it's far more likely that it just 'looks' like that because of the rock erosion and where the shadows fall. There really is no smoking gun here. It's not worth spending any more time on it.

osit

I find these martian rock formations quite fascinating. But to me it also looks rather natural, although an "artificial" block of stone might not be distinguishable from a natural one when it's heavily weathered. But in this context I'd say it looks too similar to the rock formation nearby. On the other hand that flat top of that stone in the foreground really looks odd as if it has been sliced. Can it happen that a stone naturally breaks in such a smooth and even manner?

Back
Top Bottom