cia's office of global access, sott 486420

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
reading sott, i came upon the article below.

i do not know if this article is genuine.

assuming it is, i have some comments which i do not want to post on sott:

- the us/cia clearly admit that they operate worldwide, in disrespect of any national boundaries. they admit that they believe to be masters of the whole planet, and their disrespect to any other cohabitants on the planet.

- the arrogance of this admission is staggering. of course, we already knew it, see the book "the arrogance of power" by senator j. william fulbright, ASIN ‏ : ‎ B005DXOQB8

- i suggest that this discovery again illustrates that the us are not a partner, but a dictator with global ambitions. i feel sad for the immense egoism of the usa, STS, and i recall the saying that arrogance preceedes fall...

the usa are the reincarnation of atlantis, to allow reincarnated atlanteans to correct their mistakes which led to the fall of atlantis (cayce).

- free assange.

Yes, they are not even hiding their actions anymore. Do they really think that the programming is so complete that nobody will notice? Could be. Or, as the Cs have said, 4D STS are getting desperate. So maybe they don't care who sees what they are doing, they're just going to do it The same thing with what's going on in Gaza. They are all depraved and monstrous creatures.

Back
Top Bottom