Chupacabra? Alien like Beast Found In Remote Venezuelan Jungle

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Is it real? I wonder if the black dots are holes from machine gun?

_http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1379053439

Overall, it has a rubbery look to it so I'm quite skeptical as to whether it's real. But some of those black dots don't look like they could by flies.

It looks real enough. Thing is, with all the radioactive fallout on this planet from bomb tests, with natural processes of genetic variation and mutation, it is probably perfectly natural.

Not sure. It looks a bit like a coatimundi, or similar animal, without fur.

I agree that it does look authentic. If this is a fake, it's a very well done to say the least.

Good point Ben, it does look like a coatimundi or at least, something similar to it (I really don't know much about tropical animals). The lack of fur is strange though.

But as Laura said, it could just be normal considering the environmental state of our planet.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/04/some-people-think-this-picture-shows-the-mythical-chupacabra-in-texas/

Or as Scott Black, who says he saw the animal roaming in his backyard over the weekend described it, “it had big, long, pointy ears, a long tail, had no skin, or no fur rather.” Black told KPRC-TV that it had “splotches of gray and splotches of raw skin.”

chupacabra_1.jpeg

Anthony said:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/04/some-people-think-this-picture-shows-the-mythical-chupacabra-in-texas/

Or as Scott Black, who says he saw the animal roaming in his backyard over the weekend described it, “it had big, long, pointy ears, a long tail, had no skin, or no fur rather.” Black told KPRC-TV that it had “splotches of gray and splotches of raw skin.”

chupacabra_1.jpeg

Looks like a canine with mange. Poor thing must be miserable.

Horseofadifferentcolor said:

Note: Rant in progress.

This has been the case in just about every "chupacabra" sighting. A canine, or raccoon, or some other similar animal with a horrible case of mange. It's a horrible thing for the animal to suffer, or so I think.

If people would just stop trying to sensationalize things such as these poor animals, what a chupacabra was orignally said to be was a "goat sucker". It supposedly only fed on the blood of it's victims leaving the body fairly drained of blood. It, also, had wings. This is what was reported and it all could be made up. BUT, if an animal only fed on blood, it wouldn't need a full mouth of teeth, as canines have. Just my subjective opinion. When you see the mouths of the animals that have been killed, they have the teeth of a canine.

Anyway, as you can see, I get really annoyed at blaming animals with a horrible skin condition as being a monster.

Nienna said:
Horseofadifferentcolor said:

Note: Rant in progress.

This has been the case in just about every "chupacabra" sighting. A canine, or raccoon, or some other similar animal with a horrible case of mange. It's a horrible thing for the animal to suffer, or so I think.

If people would just stop trying to sensationalize things such as these poor animals, what a chupacabra was orignally said to be was a "goat sucker". It supposedly only fed on the blood of it's victims leaving the body fairly drained of blood. It, also, had wings. This is what was reported and it all could be made up. BUT, if an animal only fed on blood, it wouldn't need a full mouth of teeth, as canines have. Just my subjective opinion. When you see the mouths of the animals that have been killed, they have the teeth of a canine.

Anyway, as you can see, I get really annoyed at blaming animals with a horrible skin condition as being a monster.

I do not think what you are saying is a rant. It is the truth and needs to be said. That thinking and feeling being is plagued with a parasite that is eating them alive, and instead of getting help the true monsters of this story just take pictures and make up wild stories. It is very sad.

I think it is used as a cover up because it ends up that all those genuine sightings and similar cases were work of over-imagination and "lies", and that there is a rational explanation - dogs and other animals with disease.

Corvinus said:

I think it is used as a cover up because it ends up that all those genuine sightings and similar cases were work of over-imagination and "lies", and that there is a rational explanation - dogs and other animals with disease.

I once heard Loren Coleman give a talk where he brought up Chupacabra sightings and he said pretty much the same as Nienna - that in pretty much all cases they are dogs (or similar) with a disease. He said the chupacabra very well could be real, but there is a lot hype around chupacabras in particular (or something to that effect).

Back
Top Bottom