Chickens and David Icke as a spider

• Thread starter the all-encompassing egg
  • Start date
T

the all-encompassing egg

About two months+ ago I had the most vivid, strange dream.

I was walking around the local college campus, following a dog I used to have. Sometimes the dog would morph into a long ago acquaintance of mine...I think because they both had the same personality (goofy, spacey, fun-loving), you know? The dog took me down frat row. I remember the trees, the gigantic houses, the cool, damp air. Throughout the dream there was the taste of anticipation...

The dog lead me to a sorority house. It was different. They were environmentally conscious. Outside, against the back of the house (in between their house and next-door) there was a narrow strip. The dog took me here. I entered from the left and the cages were on the right. I noticed hay on the ground and I smelled it too. Then I saw about 25-30 caged hens. They all looked happy, making bubbly sounds and I knew that they were there to provide eggs for the girls of the house. They were white and ivory. I noticed some anti-government/bush/etc. stickers on the bottom corner of a cage. The cages were double stacked except for the very end of the row, away from where I had entered, where they were single stacked. On top of the single stack of cages, there was a glass box. Inside it was a gigantic spider. The body alone was the size of a large man's palm, it's body thick and heavy looking- it's legs shorter but strong, and hairy. On top of the cage was a sign that read: "This is David Icke." I looked at the cage and was confused: why was the spider there? I was concerned about the hen's safety. Then the spider moved up the wooden back of the box, quickly and with the movements of one of those jumping spiders (less fluid and graceful like a daddy long legs, more robotic, doing a quick side to side shift) and I noticed then that the glass 'box' was only a sheet of glass in front of the spider, it had no sides or top. The spider kept on crawling up the wall until it was higher than the sheet of glass and that's when my dog took off running and I followed. All I could think about was those poor hens.

I had this dream long before I had read about David Icke and his supposed Cointelpro connections. At the time it was very confusing, I had been reading one of his books and didn't understand why I would have such a negative dream about 'him.'

Any feedback would be wonderful. I have some interpretations about this dream, but will hold back until others reply. I'm curious to what more seasoned dream interpreters have to say. Thanks!

You must have seen the name "David Icke" recorded somewhere previously, to connect it to your giant spider cage, surely?

Nice detail. And I am glad you showed such empathy for the hens as to run away with your faithful companion.

Interlude:

Cut to a chicken and an egg sitting up in bed smoking a cigarette each.

Says the chicken (or the egg), "Well, we finally answered that question."

Yes, I was reading his book at the time...as I said before. I just didn't know about him supposedly being an agent of sorts.

Somehow I knew that the chickens would be alright, maybe because of the cages. I knew that my dog was taking me on a journey, showing me things...so I knew I had to go then.

(Just in my belief set) the smaller less noticeable things in dreams are the symbols of deeper things that are consciously suppressed to enable the dream work to continue and to not be so shocking as to cause you to wake.

So I don't think the overgrown spider or David Icke (while they may represent ugly or unknown things) are where the meat of the significance of this dream is to you.

Nor do I believe your dream spider is another's dream spider. All our symbols are unique and idiosyncratic.

Do you currently work in a slightly crowded environment?

A busy enviroment yes, there are lots of people around. It doesn't bother me though.

Thats a great dream! I have a couple of questions/suggestions.... Perhaps the spider signified some of the things that David Icke is writing about and that there's an illusion of 'protection' of the spider being in a cage, with the glass in front of it, but really the spider can go where it pleases.

I had a bit of a chuckle when I read the bit about the battery hens. Does your subconcious allocate the role of 'battery hen' to girls in the sorority house - even the ones with anti-bush stickers on their cages? I noticed that there were no other people in your dream apart from yourself, and that you (maybe) chose to explain the presence of the hens by saying that their owners were very environmentally conscious. Or, at least that's one way of looking at it...

I've noticed with my dreams that any companions or friends (ie. your canine companion) may stand for parts of ourselves or even spirit guides/higher selves. Our minds chose a 'shell' that can communicate with our subconsious or maybe our conscious, should we remember our dream.

I think you were right about the spider not hurting the chickens. They were no threat to it. Maybe your canine companion was showing you not only what David Icke represents, but what he writes about.

I find your dream quite straightforward and pretty powerful. Do you have dreams like this one often? Maybe the "mistic intensity" has been growing since some time ago, due to some event? I mean, were/are you familiarized with this deep dreams, or since it was new, you went scared, worried or maybe enthusiastic for having got such a dream?
I am not aware of David Icke's writtings (can you shortly brief or provide some link or something), but I find the fact that David Icke was in the row of the chickens, that is, on top of the single stack of cages, therefore filling that space of the two rows (as if being part of that group), gives me the image this spider was passing as chicken (perhaps only for the chickens). A spider in a chicken disguise. And you then saw beneath it.
I agree with Ruth the dog was yourt guide, since he just pointed the detail for you to contemplate, see and learn, then letting you know when to leave.
And this called my attention most particulary: The hens were white and ivory. This, I have recognized, is a great simbol: Those colors are "all-encompassing" (no pun intended), alpha and omega, and was the clue for me to recognize it as powerful, so I asked about your dreams habits.
When this colors show together, the message is a call or suggestion for balance: Grey.
There are a lot of things on your dream. It's clarity is stricking as well.
And in the end, for you to feel more comfortable, always the best interpretation is the one of the dreamer.

Wow, thank you for the interpretations!

Ruth said:
Thats a great dream! I have a couple of questions/suggestions.... Perhaps the spider signified some of the things that David Icke is writing about and that there's an illusion of 'protection' of the spider being in a cage, with the glass in front of it, but really the spider can go where it pleases.
Maybe you're right! I was thinking, David Icke does talk about spiders- black widows- in relation to the Illuminati.

Ruth said:
I had a bit of a chuckle when I read the bit about the battery hens. Does your subconscious allocate the role of 'battery hen' to girls in the sorority house - even the ones with anti-bush stickers on their cages? I noticed that there were no other people in your dream apart from yourself, and that you (maybe) chose to explain the presence of the hens by saying that their owners were very environmentally conscious. Or, at least that's one way of looking at it...
You know, this really struck me when I read it. I should say that there were other parts of this dream, sort of small dreams all stuck together, that had people in it. I can vaguely remember the rest, this was what stuck out. There weren't any girls at the house though, in fact, I think you've reminded me that there was a door right next to the single row of cages/spider 'box'- on the left side. I remember stairs, and looking in the door for a moment, but feeling like there was no presence inside.

Ruth said:
I've noticed with my dreams that any companions or friends (ie. your canine companion) may stand for parts of ourselves or even spirit guides/higher selves. Our minds chose a 'shell' that can communicate with our subconsious or maybe our conscious, should we remember our dream.
I think you're right about this. I had no idea where I was going, I was just following the dog! It's funny because he actually exists, he doesn't live with me but on a farm now. I was always sad because he was kind of aloof with me, we never really hit it off perfectly, but I still loved him a lot. Funny he was my spirit guide, I can see that though- maybe he had more to teach me than I really thought! :D

Ruth said:
I think you were right about the spider not hurting the chickens. They were no threat to it. Maybe your canine companion was showing you not only what David Icke represents, but what he writes about.
I think that you are right. Thank you so much for your insight. :D

---

Cricket said:
I find your dream quite straightforward and pretty powerful. Do you have dreams like this one often? Maybe the "mistic intensity" has been growing since some time ago, due to some event? I mean, were/are you familiarized with this deep dreams, or since it was new, you went scared, worried or maybe enthusiastic for having got such a dream?.
I have to say, I have had some strange dreams! I just had another; http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1205

I dream pretty much every night, mostly my dreams are of waking life but a little obscured. People will look different, sometimes a little, sometimes completely, but I'll know who they are. I have a lot of stressful dreams too, I should admit, which I'm sure is mindset and I'm trying to change it! I have quite a few dreams such as this where I remember, really vividly, a large chunk of it. I hardly ever remember all of it though and I've read that this is quite common. Man, I should post my dream about the temple in the desert. Now that was strange! I've been going through a really interesting time as well, I keep having all these dream flashbacks. I won't have thought about a dream for years and then all of a sudden it'll pop up with sensations and rich visuals and I can feel my emotions from that time very deeply. This has been happening to me a lot lately, a handful of dreams will flash through my mind and I'll go 'phew!'

Cricket said:
I am not aware of David Icke's writtings (can you shortly brief or provide some link or something), but I find the fact that David Icke was in the row of the chickens, that is, on top of the single stack of cages, therefore filling that space of the two rows (as if being part of that group), gives me the image this spider was passing as chicken (perhaps only for the chickens). A spider in a chicken disguise. And you then saw beneath it.
I can see that as well. It was as if there should have been more cages in the row, a sort of 'what doesn't fit here?' vibe. The glass 'box' was shorter on both ends then the cages below, but it did look as if the spider was placed there to 'fit in'- it just didn't though!

Also, David Icke's website is http://www.davidicke.com and it'll give you a good idea of what he's about- or not because a lot of people think he's Cointelpro...

Cricket said:
I agree with Ruth the dog was yourt guide, since he just pointed the detail for you to contemplate, see and learn, then letting you know when to leave.
And this called my attention most particulary: The hens were white and ivory. This, I have recognized, is a great simbol: Those colors are "all-encompassing" (no pun intended), alpha and omega, and was the clue for me to recognize it as powerful, so I asked about your dreams habits.
When this colors show together, the message is a call or suggestion for balance: Grey.
There are a lot of things on your dream. It's clarity is stricking as well.
And in the end, for you to feel more comfortable, always the best interpretation is the one of the dreamer.
Wow. That is so interesting about the color symbolism! One question though, how do you find balance, 'grey'? And do you mean I must find balance in my mind set, or in the story line of the dream?

I'm comfortable with all interpretations of my dreams. Half the time I just think that they are really vivid and strange, because I just don't have the knowledge yet to interpret as some of the people here do. I will say, emotions from dreams 'stick' to me. I'll often wake up in the same mood as I had in my dream, and I have trouble shaking this. Actually, if anyone has advice for doing so, please let me know! It's pretty frustrating and a little humorous that I'll be in a bad mood because of a dream I had, but believe me it happens more often than you'd think!

Thank you so much for all your insight!

Gee man! That Icke sucks! Why are you plugged-in with him? You dont think hes COINTELPRO?

A-EE said:
I will say, emotions from dreams 'stick' to me. I'll often wake up in the same mood as I had in my dream, and I have trouble shaking this. Actually, if anyone has advice for doing so, please let me know! It's pretty frustrating and a little humorous that I'll be in a bad mood because of a dream I had, but believe me it happens more often than you'd think!
This means your subconscious is producing powerful effects on your body and emotion centers. Essentially, the energy of the dream remains with you after you wake up, and its presence overrides the brainwave states that sustain it during sleep. This is a dream echo, and it is very useful.

Upon awakening and replaying the dream to solidify the memory in consciousness, you can re-enter the dream by imagining it. This is not simply a fantasy, but a reperception of the lingering energy through your conscious centers. It is then you can ask questions about meaning, and if something is not right you can replay the dream and change the outcome, and thus create two dreams out of one, and gain more information because the dream will react to the different choices you make.

So if you can, set the alarm clock or simply wake up 15-30 min earlier than usual so you can take advantage of this residual energy. If you do, you will find your re-emersion into the dream will have discharged the residual energies so you don't have to carry them with you during the day (if they remain they will fuel a dream with a parallel theme till they are digested), but will have satisfied your subconscious that you got its message and more.

By the way, David Icke is trying the affect or "infect" sincere seekers (chickens with anti-Bush stickers around them feeding people with their eggs of knowledge) with his pro Euro-nobility metaphysics, a reality presentation which serves no practical purpose but to make us feal vulnerable to the threat of the all-powerful elite, or else teach us to "respect" and stand in awe of it.

Cricket said:
Gee man! That Icke sucks! Why are you plugged-in with him? You dont think hes COINTELPRO?
Yeah, I'm getting the feeling that he might suck as well. Truth be told, I had this dream and just couldn't read his books anymore...this is what happens when I dream this 'kind' of dream! Anyway, then I saw on this site that he was probably associated with Cointelpro and it was like a lightbulb going off.

EsoQuest said:
A-EE said:
I will say, emotions from dreams 'stick' to me. I'll often wake up in the same mood as I had in my dream, and I have trouble shaking this. Actually, if anyone has advice for doing so, please let me know! It's pretty frustrating and a little humorous that I'll be in a bad mood because of a dream I had, but believe me it happens more often than you'd think!
This means your subconscious is producing powerful effects on your body and emotion centers. Essentially, the energy of the dream remains with you after you wake up, and its presence overrides the brainwave states that sustain it during sleep. This is a dream echo, and it is very useful.
Dream echo, wow. Yeah, it's exactly how you describe it, I just can't shake it no matter how hard I try. People at work wonder what's wrong with me, why I seem to be in a sad/upset/quiet mood, but the few times I've mentioned what I thought was going on, I was just met with blank stares. *cough.. I find comfort in knowing what it is, but now I'm curious...Why does it happen, why would the feelings be so powerful and echo on? and how can dream echos be useful? Or rather, how can I make them beneficial to myself and others as well?

EsoQuest said:
Upon awakening and replaying the dream to solidify the memory in consciousness, you can re-enter the dream by imagining it. This is not simply a fantasy, but a reperception of the lingering energy through your conscious centers. It is then you can ask questions about meaning, and if something is not right you can replay the dream and change the outcome, and thus create two dreams out of one, and gain more information because the dream will react to the different choices you make.
Oh my! I've done this before!! Well, I think I have.. Sometimes if I'm woken up during a dream I'll try to resettle myself into it, most of the time it's really hard, the visions start to fade or things aren't exactly how they were before I awoke, but a couple times I was able to reenter it successfully and finish the dream. I thank you for advising to reenter the dream and change the outcome. Would you think me crazy if I admit that I have considered this before? I've never done it because it felt almost like 'cheating' to me, but I think I felt this way because I thought that only I would be so distraught/upset/affected by my dreams enough to want to change the outcome! :D

EsoQuest said:
So if you can, set the alarm clock or simply wake up 15-30 min earlier than usual so you can take advantage of this residual energy. If you do, you will find your re-emersion into the dream will have discharged the residual energies so you don't have to carry them with you during the day (if they remain they will fuel a dream with a parallel theme till they are digested), but will have satisfied your subconscious that you got its message and more.
I will try this, thank you so much! I find it fascinating that the residual energies, when left to 'stew', will create a parallel theme. I remember having a particularly emotionally charged dream and waking to find there was no way I could shake it! The visuals were really intense and although a lot of it has faded now, some of the visuals still remain and when I think about them the same emotions hit me all over again!

It's weird, because just thinking of this dream reminded me of something else. Sometimes I'll think of a dream, like I have this one, and it leads me to think about another dream, and another, and another- dreams that I might not have thought about in months, or years! In fact, this is exactly what is happening right now. I can't believe I can remember all that I am right now, but they're flooding back into my mind, like they're all stored away waiting to come out? Almost as if they are all part of the same 'world' inside my head, I could almost draw a map. Strange...and this has been happening to me a lot lately- more so now than ever. Randomly a dream will pop into my head and I'll remember certain scenes, it's pretty broken up in my head, but the visuals that I do remember are still very vivid, the emotions are always intense though! Not all my dreams feel like they belong together, but there are series' of dreams that seem to have a common link.

EsoQuest said:
By the way, David Icke is trying the affect or "infect" sincere seekers (chickens with anti-Bush stickers around them feeding people with their eggs of knowledge) with his pro Euro-nobility metaphysics, a reality presentation which serves no practical purpose but to make us feal vulnerable to the threat of the all-powerful elite, or else teach us to "respect" and stand in awe of it.
Wow, wow I never thought of it like that! It's hard for me to think objectively about what I've dreamt because I have such strong emotional connections to my dreams, the very thought of one will put me in a mood for a bit. Your interpretation really resonates with me, and I agree with you about Mr. Icke, after reading one of his books I felt more stressed out, worried, and confused than I had before I read it! Also, he leaves out really important information about 'creation' and densities, etc. Then again, like you said, it's all on purpose!

Thank you for all the lovely responses. :D I finally feel like I'm beginning to understand myself better and that all these weird things that happen to me when I dream can be good things!

the all-encompassing egg said:
Thank you for all the lovely responses. I finally feel like I'm beginning to understand myself better and that all these weird things that happen to me when I dream can be good things!
Now don't be hasty, Master the all-encompassing egg: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006092554X/sr=8-4/qid=1145338202/ref=pd_bbs_4/103-2615885-1154261?%5Fencoding=UTF8
And take it easy on this one, ah! :)

Back
Top Bottom