Chemtrails again, this time at GlobalResearch.ca

anka

The Living Force
The article in question can be found here:

Chemtrails: A Planetary Catastrophe Created by Geo-engineering
http://www.globalresearch.ca/chemtrails-a-planetary-catastrophe-created-by-geo-engineering/5355299

Funny enough, at the end of it you find the disclaimer:
The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article.

And below the title, at the usual place of autorship it reads:
By Global Research News

What unfolds then is a very strange text that looks like a cheap disinfo.

Planet Earth has been besieged by many and diverse scientific experiments over the past one hundred years...
...none comes close to the degree of round-the-clock damage inflicted on the biosphere as the DARPA-sponsored program of geo-engineering.
Just one component of this secret geo-engineering program is known as chemtrails...
...Here is a photo of numerous chemtrails having just been laid down by special jets equipped to do the job.

A picture follows that by no means proves what kind of jets laid down the trails - they simply look like contrails in an area of heavy air space traffic. Right below the picture:

Can you imagine that the government has labelled these chemtrails as normal contrail activity?
Every reader of this article needs to understand that, where it concerns the outright destruction of the human habitat, geo-engineering reigns supreme in it’s potential to render the planet unfit for life … all life — human, animal, and plant...
...For the reader’s benefit we have included a short photo-documentary so that all doubt will be removed as to the pervasiveness and relentlessness of chemtrail spraying of the skies throughout the world.

Besides the persuasiveness of the writing which is as far from an objective report as it can get, the series of pictures follows which does not prove anything at all. At this point I could not believe that this is indeed published on Global Research site. The article goes onto (right after the pictures):

Surely we have made the point by now, and that point is well taken. If not, then one is necessarily compelled to read further.

WOW! And then citation from Wikipedia, alleged list of substances found in chemtrails and what not. Please check the article if you want to get the full picture. I did not want to reprint it here since an important part of it are the images and there are many in it.

If you are (by pure chance) not familiar with the topic of chemtrails, read Laura's "Chemtrails? Contrails? Strange Skies":
http://www.sott.net/article/221199-Chemtrails-Contrails-Strange-Skies

or search through Contrail Science, a great exhaustive site dedicated to debunking chemtrails:
www.contrailscience.com

Anyway, the reason why I opened this thread is the fact that I have so far very much enjoyed videos and articles coming from Global Research, especially the Corbett reports and Michel Chossudovsky's materials. And it is so surprising to me that the mentioned article about chemtrails appeared under the wings of a news web with, I would like to say, hard-earned merits. But I might have been blind.

My question is, has anybody here noticed any strange development around Global Research in sense of disinformation? Could you comment on your experience with GR? Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom