Chavez really sick? Venezuela entering in "the next war"?

irjO

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I would like to ask about Chavez, he really is sick as they say he is? or is it just propaganda to generate more news? and if he is really sick, how serious is? because the government do not say anything specific about it and no one knows for certain how serious is ... finally about Venezuela, I know now there is only one world secret government, but there will be elections in my country and I personally think that Chavez is part of the game to help put Latin America in the next world war (I mean by the purchase amount of weapons incrementig annually, and the team he and fidel castro have made with other contries in the region) my final question is: What will win the next elections or not such elections are going to take place?

I hope they would help me clarify this because i sometimes even forget where are i am in this messy world full with lies everywhere...

irjO said:
I would like to ask about Chavez, he really is sick as they say he is? or is it just propaganda to generate more news? and if he is really sick, how serious is? because the government do not say anything specific about it and no one knows for certain how serious is ... finally about Venezuela, I know now there is only one world secret government, but there will be elections in my country and I personally think that Chavez is part of the game to help put Latin America in the next world war (I mean by the purchase amount of weapons incrementig annually, and the team he and fidel castro have made with other contries in the region) my final question is: What will win the next elections or not such elections are going to take place?

I hope they would help me clarify this because i sometimes even forget where are i am in this messy world full with lies everywhere...

Yes, Chavez was really sick. He very nearly died. The government probably avoided going into details in order to protect him as much as possible from enemies attacking him while he was vulnerable.

I agree with Chavez that it is very suspicious that FIVE Latin American leaders came down with cancer in quick succession:

Venezuela’s Chavez Speculates over Coincidence of Leftwing Latin American Presidents with Cancer

Chavez is "part of the game" only to the extent that the whole world is "part of the game." Some other people in the game want to take Chavez out of the game, but his indomitable spirit has carried him through cancer and another term in office.

Back
Top Bottom