Charged crystal program

Mikha'El

Jedi
I have been trying to find out more information on how to receive the special charged crystals that are mentioned in the sessions with the C's.

I swear that I have searched every place that I could think of and I haven't found any info on that. I probably missed it, but alas, this is where I am now.

Any information about that program that I could get would be appreciated.

Oh, and have any alternative methods for gaining access to the private FOTCM boards been made available? I have not had much luck in posting to these forums...

I would love to see some sort of real-time chat where we could meet and greet.

Here's some info, and you should probably read the entire thread:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41701.msg662893/topicseen.html#msg662893

m has already given you the link to where the process is described. You are welcome to ask for yours. :)

Mikha'el said:
Oh, and have any alternative methods for gaining access to the private FOTCM boards been made available? I have not had much luck in posting to these forums...

Nothing has changed there. Being a member of FOTCM and active on the public forum first, then waiting for mods and ambassadors to give you access when deemed appropriate. But you know, there's a lot you can share already on the public boards too. I look forward to your participation. You might want to read this thread: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35235.msg503130.html#msg503130

Are you aware of our weekly radio shows? In there, you can participate in a live chat room. See here: https://radio.sott.net/

Chu said:
m has already given you the link to where the process is described. You are welcome to ask for yours. :)

Mikha'el said:

Nothing has changed there. Being a member of FOTCM and active on the public forum first, then waiting for mods and ambassadors to give you access when deemed appropriate. But you know, there's a lot you can share already on the public boards too. I look forward to your participation. You might want to read this thread: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35235.msg503130.html#msg503130

Are you aware of our weekly radio shows? In there, you can participate in a live chat room. See here: https://radio.sott.net/

Hi Chu, thank you for your response.

Please be aware that I have been a member here for some years, I am a member of FOTCM, as well. I have had the chance to read that thread. I believe that I have a couple of posts in there, if my memory serves.

When would an ambassador deem that the time is appropriate? The whole process seems so nebulous to me. I would love some more transparency in how it all works. Is there a standard or is it wholly up to the decision of the ambassadors? I would understand if you don't want to release that information publicly, but you should also appreciate the frustration that may come about because of the way that things are structured here.

I used to be religious in attending the SOTT radio show, I used to be very active in that chat every weekend. Unfortunately, I signed up for this site independently of SOTT and because of that I have two user names. In the SOTT radio chat and on the SOTT site I am known as Jean Michel.

I became frustrated in the radio chat when things just seemed to go nowhere. I made the suggestion of having a separate chat board, possibly with video chat enabled, and it was met with less than an enthusiastic response.

It just seemed to me that the chat was always focused on the current topic of discussion (mainly the theme of the current broadcast) and didn't lend itself to diverging into other topics. Everyone would leave immediately after the show had ended, too. Preventing any further discussions or collaboration.

Perhaps things have changed over there and it is time for me to revisit. I will make a point of being there for this weekend's broadcast.

m said:
Here's some info, and you should probably read the entire thread:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41701.msg662893/topicseen.html#msg662893

Thank you, m. Obviously I missed that one. :/

Mikha'el said:
Chu said:

Mikha'el said:

Hi Chu, thank you for your response.

Please be aware that I have been a member here for some years, I am a member of FOTCM, as well. I have had the chance to read that thread. I believe that I have a couple of posts in there, if my memory serves.

When would an ambassador deem that the time is appropriate? The whole process seems so nebulous to me. I would love some more transparency in how it all works. Is there a standard or is it wholly up to the decision of the ambassadors? I would understand if you don't want to release that information publicly, but you should also appreciate the frustration that may come about because of the way that things are structured here.

I used to be religious in attending the SOTT radio show, I used to be very active in that chat every weekend. Unfortunately, I signed up for this site independently of SOTT and because of that I have two user names. In the SOTT radio chat and on the SOTT site I am known as Jean Michel.

I became frustrated in the radio chat when things just seemed to go nowhere. I made the suggestion of having a separate chat board, possibly with video chat enabled, and it was met with less than an enthusiastic response.

It just seemed to me that the chat was always focused on the current topic of discussion (mainly the theme of the current broadcast) and didn't lend itself to diverging into other topics. Everyone would leave immediately after the show had ended, too. Preventing any further discussions or collaboration.

Perhaps things have changed over there and it is time for me to revisit. I will make a point of being there for this weekend's broadcast.

I don't think that it would be helpful for you to be concerned about access to the private boards. I think that if you just participate in the public boards, that will be helpful to you. There's so much to read and learn in the public boards.

There's a section for the radio shows. You can post in the thread for a particular show if you want to discuss further after the show is over.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,78.0.html

If you want to diverge to other topics, you can create a thread in a category that you think is appropriate.

Mikha'el said:

The SOTT radio chat is for the purpose of discussing the radio shows currently taking place. This is where the real discussion takes place though. Wider SOTT chat or forum would be cool because SOTT gets millions of hits, but it would probably attract too many crazies and be impossible to moderate.

Regarding the private forum, the process is generally that you come here because you're interested in what the forum has to offer, you post and network etc., and then you want to contribute more and do more networking. It's for active forum members who are also FOTCM members. There's not some special secret knowledge there that you have to attain the right 'rank' to get though, it's just a deeper level of networking.

Mikha'el said:

Why would you write "I would understand if you don't want to release that information publicly" when we have often stated what the criteria are? In fact, your failure to fulfill those criteria are evident in the initial post of this thread: you weren't even aware of where the crystal project was being discussed and all details about it, i.e. not paying attention/lack of awareness which demonstrates real lack of interest in what we do, so why should you be admitted to the private FOTCM forum?

Then you say: "but you should also appreciate the frustration that may come about because of the way that things are structured here". You should be aware that we are often very frustrated by lack of attention/lack of awareness and demonstration of lack of interest in what is really going on here and what we do. If you had that interest and were paying attention, you would know full well how things are "structured here". I've certainly commented on such things enough times that, had you been interested, and thus paying attention, you would know that.

Mikha'el said:

Again, had you been paying attention, you would be aware of the reasons for that "less than enthusiastic response". But you are not, apparently, sufficiently interested in what we do to actively follow things.

Mikha'el said:

No, things have not changed "over there" and the radio shows still deal with the topic to hand. Other topics are dealt with here in pretty much the same way. As noted in numerous places, those things you suggest are the very things that often lead to predation on the part of pathological people or individuals who are seeking attention or who are just lazy.

We set things up the way they are because that helps us to weed out those who are not colinear. If you were, you would, as MANY people do, immediately understand the aims and systems of this forum. That it all seems nonsensical to you is the clearest evidence that you don't get it and aren't colinear.

Mikha'el said:
It just seemed to me that the chat was always focused on the current topic of discussion (mainly the theme of the current broadcast) and didn't lend itself to diverging into other topics.

That's not entirely true. There have been times when people started discussing other topics in the chat room, but usually it would go back to the current theme. There's nothing wrong with that, however it would not be very externally considerate towards other chatters and the hosts if people were to discuss something completely different for a long time. Also, we come there to gain a better understanding of the world around us, and it would make it rather difficult to listen to what is being discussed if we'd all start talking about something unrelated to the topic.

Mikha'el said:
Everyone would leave immediately after the show had ended, too. Preventing any further discussions or collaboration.

Usually there is a thread of the radio show on the forum, where further discussions could take place.

I've just received my crystals this afternoon. Super! Thanks Laura and Chu and the gang.

Back
Top Bottom