Channelling music

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I found interesting this interview (in French) of Jean Renard who composed for big French Stars. He say that each day he have the inspiration for a song since being 5 or 6 years old!

He say he "compose" in his head when driving or in the morning. "I hear the finished orchestration, which enable me to write it down, and even I hear the applauses." "Sometime, when someone call me at the phone, I forget what was said to me, because I have especially heard the music of what was said and I totally forget the meaning". Later in the interview he explain there's some exchange with the artist to adjust things.

The mystery of creation.

A Jean Renard composition (1968) :

Last edited:
That's very interesting,

It reminds me of all the information that has been shared about the information field (no pun intended) and about tuning one's receivers to access certain "streams" of information. It wouldn't be too crazy to think that this information isn't held to a linear time structure and some may be able to perceive future possibilities and remember them well enough to bring them into the present.

it gives a deeper meaning to the idea of inspiration.

Yes, some people seems to be naturally hardwired to be able to be a receiver, sometime on a specific frequency. As you say, this is perhaps the ease to perceive future possibilities, ie to dwell in "zero time" space and retrieve the "future".

According to Ra, our subconscious have access to a sea of vast resources but our conscious part face a veil. Some have perhaps, naturally more cables linking the conscious to the subconscious and others have to built it.

It reminds me in Life Beyond The Veil some music workers learn playing music that "comes from heaven" and it is said that on earth that great music comes from this place. I hear rapidlly some great music while meditating coming from a distance under the watery veil of my subconscious, it has to be built indeed.

Back
Top Bottom