Channeling dream?

oh... my... God...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You have effectivelly kicked a@@!!! waw!

hehe can you belive I am... I am very happy for you! The things that holds us back, they all do it by fear (think and try, anyone, to mention something holding you back which would NOT be using fear, please).
We all knew this since years ago: The one and only way through, is by defeating the fear. And the one and only way to defeat the fear, is by facing it, like you have done it!
I am VERY interested on you describing... I mean, you have described what happened, and it was cool, step after step, very detailed, great. Now I would really like to hear a similar description of how were you feeling micro-moment after micro-moment during your OH SO DARING singing!
Then please somebody call Craig to come and read this post please!
Yes: For those who have the hability or posibility to re-dream this sort of amazing dreams, to try out things is the answer since that trying demands an authentic movement of the will, an authentic focusing and directing of the will, in powerful ways, and that can only be FREE WILL in its purest form!
This technique is also fantastic: To attempt a transformation, as either starting to grow to a gigantic height and crush that whatever like a cucarache, or to become a formidable and powerful wolf, by instance, and tear appart the ofender. You of course did not but I saw, wanted to see you, as you were singing that note, how you were transforming your self into some monstrous "screaming monster": Mouth grew, even terrible fangs with a LOT of angerness directed to that b*tch... You did not (and I think thats better! It just gives you the clue you do not need to attempt this transformations!), but this transformations, if possible by the dreamer, empower us (well, the dreamer, because I have never manage that), empower us to devour or anhialate or destroy the fear and the treatening figure. We might think this is a violent and perhaps excessive suggestion: It would depend on the amount of fear that is being applyed on us to make us obbey. In a particular circumstance, to transform into a bird and fly away will be enough.
But anyway, I congratulate you and recognize your courage, and addmire your hability as to re-visit dreams.
Well, very well done! :)

Thanks Cricket,

You know? When she "ordered" me to sing, I was like, ah... well, she can order me to sing, but she can't decide how I am going to sing it. Afterall, this is what true music performance is all about, you can never have one performance identical to another. Classical musicians are not perfect CD recordings. So, I decided that since I had already gone through this dream before, I would play along, and then really play a trick on her... worse case scenario, I would have to wake up... HAHAHA...

Anyway, what I did not expect, or really wasn't prepared for, was how she was going to react. And not just her, but also the older officers. In fact, after I made the decision to not only to change the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner (which by the way it used to be an old Scottish drinking song, I figured I could change the words once more) but to also just hang on the high B flat, just like Pavarotti did in "Vincer

Dear Realmhiker,

As Cricket said, congradulations. You have experienced first hand successfully the effectiveness of a very powerful method revealing the ability we have to change, if so desired, the effects dreams have upon us. And you have proof that this went beyond the scope of your subjective imagination, not only because all the other people in your dream acted independently, but because favourable synchronicities were connected to the move.

As I mentioned before, the original dream you had most likely indicated that your special talent was being hijacked for purposes contrary to your free will and true nature. The directions doing this hijacking know they have no right to do so, and rely on your ignorance to get away with it. They also know that they are playing a dangerous game because the very ability they try to use to their ends can just as easily be used against them, more so in fact because by trying to claim it they forge a deep link with you.

You can see from the effects of just playing the dream that the link did not stop with your waking, but was ongoing. The hijacking of your energy most probably ended up limiting your own life and creative options, as similar hijackings are doing for many others unfortunately unaware of what is going on. And the sad thing is that because it is your energy the consequences of their acts are also tied to you and you end up carrying karma that is contrary to your nature and conscious acts.

That shifting of the burden to psychic patsies is one of the reasons you rarely see the guilty pay for their actions. And the burden of guilt may seem unjust, but it still is the result of ignorance, and if we realize what is going on we can use free will to reverse the situation, just as you did.

These are the results of your action: you liberated yourself from psychic imprisonment, you removed from the warmongers and their supports an element they very much needed to make things go their way, you discovered the deeper power of your musical ability in dreamtime/shamanic terms (not only to disrupt directions of entropy, but to rejeuvenate, heal and renew), you affirmed that this was more than a "normal" dream and can apporach your dreams from the perspective of that knowledge from now on, and finally you discovered how your own life can improve by redirecting your energy to where your true self really wants to apply it instead of serving these forces.

All in all, not bad at all.

And a result of all of this is that this ability to transmit vibrations of life, healing and inspiration through your voice can now carry over to your waking life. You have always had this ability, and it took this attempted hijacking of it to start a chain of events that now brings you to a position to use it in your life. Music is more than harmonic sounds. There is what you may call a deep magic that not all musicians have, but those that do are considered inspired and gifted indeed. I am sure you feel this, and it is tied to your passion for the art and your passion for life, as it is part of who you are.

So consider that you have not only dealt a blow to the forces of destruction, but have opened space for the forces of life to operate through what you have to offer. And there is obviously some part of you that knows the score (no pun intended) because you went through the whole dream replay sponataneously and without flinching, and the results were direct and immediate in the dreamtime and in your life.

The greatest teacher is life itself, and the interplay between resistances, learnings and opportunities provides us with an immediate path to growth and fulfillment. Of course, the hijackers or what is behind them will not give up so easily, but the power of your vibratory ability is formidable and will give you the edge.

We may not create reality per se, but we do play a part in its unfoldment. So open to the Universe when you sing and let life and renewal come through your voice. In any case, these destructive forces may sent representatives in waking life and dreamtime to play on your weaknesses, thus providing opportunities to discover them. Be vigilant of what is going on within and around you, trust your inner knowing (the same knowing that moved you to act in the dream replay) and all will be fine, even if challenging at times.

Notice that B flat had a particular effect. Explore other tones and their energies, how they feel to you and you may discover their unfathomable vibratory potential, which is your potential and the Unverse's potential through you. The journey has just begun. :)

Realmhiker, thansk for your report. Your expontaneity was very efective!

Realhiker said:
I doubt this will be the last, and maybe I should expect some nasty retaliation, but for some reason I am not afraid.
Of course not. You have discovered a weapon you can use! It would be interesting, as EQ comments, for you to experiment with other tones and see what come up :)

Is there a place where I can get to hear some of your music?

Back
Top Bottom