Channeling dream?

R

Realmhiker

This afternoon I had a most unusual dream/happening. After two very succesful musical performances I had in the morning, I decided to take a 30 minute power nap, since I was going to have a rehearsal soon thereafter and needed to recover. So, I sort of fell asleep, but I was somewhat alert. In between state. I could still hear the sounds outside my window and felt my mind drifting into sleep.

Anyway, several images went by, and them I saw something that looked like a school black board. In the board my thoughts could be read, or typed, moreless like in a computer screen, but the thoughts appeared complete, not letter by lettter, as when I type on the computer. The thought appeared as a full complete sentence. For some unknown reason I decided to ask a question:

-Are there really Aliens on Earth? (I am not sure why I asked that question). (A voice answered, and it was printed on the blackboard):

A: Yes

-Why are they here?

A: Research.

-What are they researching?

A:Sharing information with you interferes with our plans.

-What plans?

A:>>Terminating communication transmition...

I woke up. You can imagine how I felt...

I wrote it down on a piece of paper, so not to forget it. I remember that as the letters appeared in the board, I could also hear the voice answering and my own voice. It didn't sound strange it all. It was just a voice, not disimilar to my own voice. I figured whatever was talking was using sounds I am familiar with. But as soon as the last phrase was said and appeared on the board, I woke up.

I don't recall having anything similar to this except for the time when for three days in a row I dreamed about the earthquake in El Salvador, 4 days before it happened. I am not trained, nor want to be a this point in channeling spirits, aliens, or anything. I assume there was a reason I had this dream, if indeed it was a dream. The only thing I can be sure of is who ever it was that answer the question didn't identify itself, and I am pretty certain was not the C's...

Anyhow, maybe what I am asking is to know if there is a proper way to protect yourself against anything that can come up in a situation where you didn't ask to channel. The channel, if indeed was so, was open not by me, or at any rate by any conscious process of mine.

I don't really know why the channel was openned and why I asked that question to start with. If I had an incling that the channel could answer any important questions, I might have asked something about my health, which is usually what's first on my mind. Anyhow. I don't expect any big revelations from this, but I just want to know if there is anything I can do protect myself in case something like this happens again.

Thank you.

Realmhiker said:
I don't really know why the channel was openned and why I asked that question to start with. If I had an incling that the channel could answer any important questions, I might have asked something about my health, which is usually what's first on my mind. Anyhow. I don't expect any big revelations from this, but I just want to know if there is anything I can do protect myself in case something like this happens again.
Apparently, there is a high probability that this event was imposed on you, and you may not be the only one. If it is not just the subconscious regergitating in its own way all the "alien" info with which we come in contact (and the only way you can know is how you yourself feel about the dream), it seems the whole purpose of the thing was to impress that there are aliens, that they are "researching", and that you are powerless to understand what is going on and why.

If the first question was implanted the second and thrid were obvious follow up reactions, with a prescribed answer designed to be vague and confusing, and possibly to frighten and disorient. From dream accounts I've heard form others and my own experience, I believe there is a category of dreams that are somehow "beamed in" designed to implant suggestions in the subconscious.

Most people don't get enough sleep, don't have the time to linger upon awakening to remember and be critical about their dreams so these are consciously "forgotten" for the most part, including the "artificial" dreams. I have had a number of dreams trying to tell me what "it's all about" and that I am "powerless against it", that do not feel like me. I recognize my own signature (my own inner dream director) so to speak and these presentations seem like they are scripted from something not-me.

Personally, I have not been able to avoid having some dreams. In fact, they have escalated, and seem to increase whenever my will and determination reaches a greater level of coherence and strength, although they also pound me when I'm down.

For me, there are two approaches. 1) Learn lucid dreaming, i.e. to be conscious in the dream and confront and unmask the presentation directly (which takes a bit of effort). 2) Replay the dream when conscious and make a conscious choice to reject what it presents, affirm who you are, that the dream is not of you and is some kind of Cointelpro. In other words, reverse the suggestion before it sinks into the subconscious.

It may also help to occasionally meditate and imagine going back into the dream and actually lifting the image in your "imagination" as if it is a cover over something else to see what is underneath. You might be surprized at what you find!

Thank you. I guess I am not used to this kind of dreams. I always dream about "real" stuff, not aliens talking to me. I really did not want to ask that question. It's funny, as much as I come to this website, and I read about aliens, I am not as interested in them as much as other people. When I come here I am more interested in general in psychic experiences, political maneuvers, social issues, etc... I figure, that whatever the aliens will do is what they will do, and we have to do our own part to stay put. I have not really worried about them in a conscious way. (Like someone said, maybe am not paraoid enough) LOL...

Also, I introduced this topic by talking about my musical performances because as they happened I felt a lot of strong psychic energy. From what everyone told me afterwards, they also felt this energy. It was a very good energy, where it just flowed, there was nothing holding it. Anyway, I thought after I had the dream, that maybe my psychic perception had been hightened because of the music making and in the special way that was carried out yesterday; and that perhaps, that caught the attention of someone out there...

I read what you said, and I might have to do some reading about this idea of cosmic cointelpro and beaming in thoughts... I really had never thought about that, because I never had an experiece like this of which I was aware. I have tried to replay what happened, and I do remember thinking, why did they close... those bastards... hehehe...

Based on what you said, I was remembering something Laura said in one of the podcasts regarding a screen technique, like seeing something on a screen and then removing the screen to see what was really behind it. At this point, it might be worth it to know what was behind the "school black board." However, without proper technique, I am not sure I should attemp it alone. I think I might just refrain to write stuff out, and keep a very detailed log of what I see.

Thank you.

Realmhiker said:
However, without proper technique, I am not sure I should attemp it alone.
There are no propper techniques and you are always alone.

Cricket said:
Realmhiker said:
However, without proper technique, I am not sure I should attemp it alone.
That is not very reassuring... I distictively remember a SOTT podcast in recards to hypnosis, channeling exhorcism, saying that things like this, without experience and without knowledge should not be attempted at home. I agree with you that ultimatelly we are alone, but, hmmm I would think that there have to be way to prepare one self.

Thanks for your insight though...

Realmhiker said:
That is not very reassuring... I distictively remember a SOTT podcast in recards to hypnosis, channeling exhorcism, saying that things like this, without experience and without knowledge should not be attempted at home. I agree with you that ultimatelly we are alone, but, hmmm I would think that there have to be way to prepare one self.
I think that Cricket was actually trying to be reasurring here. Really, you are not dealing with exorcisms, hypnosis or anything "occult" or really paranormal. Your subconscious is sensing something and since it is already affecting you, it is perfectly natural to approach it in a conscious manner. So really no techniques of a special type are needed, just your willingness to understand what you are perceiving.

In this case, you are not going into "forbidden" or dangerous territory because you have every right to know what you are percieving and why. You are trying to understand the information your subconscious picked up. To me this is nothing more than self-knowledge or knowedge about what is going on in the self.

I think many things warrant caution, but the content of one's own dreams is not one of them. In any case, you observe that the experience could have been triggered by psychic energy generated from enhanced creativity. It seems the point of the event was to somehow scare you into not generating such energy even though artistic creativity of the type you mention is life affirming.

Even if you do not want to confront the dream (which is a perfectly valid choice given your misgivings), at least don't let it stop you from being creative as you were. It may also pay to be observant if your creativity is affected by the dream (in other words if your subconscous has obeyed the fear suggestion and shut down) or if future creativity results in similar experiences.

Funky - I sometimes have similiar experiences, although it happens when im awake specifically meditating or playing with energy. I ask a question in my mind and then i hear the answer. Usually it's my own voice that replies leading me to believe that its my sub/un concious. Some questions yield cryptic or otherwise non-sense replies, and obviously i'm not "meant" to know the answers yet.

Your experience sounds like it was imposed. Maybe you attracted attention (blipped on their psychic radar) with the musical performance. I did something similiar when playing with energy and heard a nasty old male voice warn me to discontinue. Id meditate on it and see what you can dig up.

Realmhiker said:
...I was remembering something Laura said in one of the podcasts regarding a screen technique, like seeing something on a screen and then removing the screen to see what was really behind it. At this point, it might be worth it to know what was behind the "school black board." However, without proper technique, I am not sure I should attemp it alone. I think I might just refrain to write stuff out, and keep a very detailed log of what I see.
Cricket said:
Realhiker said:
That is not very reassuring... hmmm I would think that there have to be way to prepare one self.
EsoQuest said:
I think that Cricket was actually trying to be reasurring here... don't let it stop you (the dream experience) from being creative as you were.
Yes.

I think I should had done what EsoQuest did. Instead of writting just one damoclean line, I should had develop my input in at least a paragraph, actually explaining my thought. I appologize for not offering a context. But once elaborated (thanks EsoQuest), you can see my invitation: To go and kick that bloody black board's A@@!!!

The technique is like this: First you most get naked and examine your body to retire ANYTHING that is not part of your healthy, strong, natural body (ANYTHING you might find: Tatooes, dry blood over a wound, dust, smells, protuberances, objects, funny ropes attatched to your ankles, jewlery... whatever did not came with you when you were born). Secondly, you most slam, as hard as you can, your left foot on the ground as if it were a nail you want to hammer there for the rest of the eternity (You most feel how the entire world shakes while doing this). Then, you take back your right foot. As back as you can. And then, as if failing were the cue for the lizzes to come and eat you alive, you mighty kick to the 7th density whatever comes out from behind that black board and then, as if you were trully possessed by THE Hercules, you run towards the opposite direction untill you awake.

Laura's leyend is another very good technique, actually (and she is an expert, mind you): "When a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight it concentrates his mind wonderfully". There you go. Straight to your inbox from the very same Laura Knight-Jadczyk -that is the way to prepare your self.

And this is your fortnight: "I think I might just refrain to write stuff out".

EsoQuest is trully right: Your inner realm is YOU, and is YOURS. And there are no manuals to get to know it (Not even Gurdjieff, if you dont actually walk in there without a flashlight). It is there for you to hike about all over the place, and learn ALL THE HOWS AND WHYS that you courrently dont know. Man, com'on, if there is something you OWN in this existance, is your inner self! DEFEND IT AT ALL COSTS!

And dont be polite while doing that! It is your soul what is in the board.

Now the problem is, of course, to have another dream like the such, where you can have the chance to get to practice this techniques and perhaps to get a little bit, if you dont mind, BLOODY ANGRY BECAUSE OF THE INTRUSION!!!

And please don't -don't stop writting. THAT is the worst thing you could do.

Be safe.

Cricket, EsoQuest, and Cyre,

You guys, thank you. I guess you are far more militant than I am and I guess I am going to take your advise and kick some alien ass out of my subconscious. Like you said, it is my subconscious, they are they were intruding. I will be like those American Libertarians that live in cabins with a riffle, and if an "alien" gets inside their property... they shoot them... HAHAHA...

Seriously, thank you all for the encouragement. And Cricket, thank you for reassuring... I didn't interpreted you well the first time around. Eso, as always... you are the man... hehehe

It has been a couple of weeks since I last made a post on this subject. There has been since no more dreams on the matter. I guess I might have somehow blocked the connection. I have been very productive in real life, and some good things have been happening. I have also experience the generosity and encuragement of some people. But for the moment, I am unable to remember any dreams, which has me partially on the worried side, since I am usually very good at remembering them. This leads me to believe that maybe I am not the one causing the block but that something else is causing me to not remember.

Also, here in Indiana, we are having beautiful Spring weather, but are experiencing many thunderstorms at night. I am not affraid of storms, but, recently when I am sleeping, if it thunders, I awake, and them uncontrolably everytime there is lightning or a close sound of thunder, my entire body shakes, and I feel extreme tension and anxiaety, which is not calmed down until I am able to get up and walk around the house, possibly drinking a big glass of water. Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

Realmhiker said:
But for the moment, I am unable to remember any dreams, which has me partially on the worried side, since I am usually very good at remembering them. This leads me to believe that maybe I am not the one causing the block but that something else is causing me to not remember.
I wouldn't worry too much. You are obviously very involved with external affairs and focused too much on what you are doing in life so that you don't linger on dream memories. Just intend that you will remember before you sleep, and don't immediately get out of bed when you wake, just linger and remember. If there are many things going on in your life you just may be full of too much energy to concentrate in that direction.

I have heard of a lot of people describing increased thunderstorm activity, although I have not observed it here. Too bad, because I love lightning! If the air is highly charged, however, I noticed it produces slight tension and anxiety sometimes, which is usually discharged for me by the subsequent sonic rumble, which carries energies the body can more easily accept IMO.

Drinking water increases your body's conductivity and probably allows you to pass the charge to the environment (ground it), so it's a good idea. I would suggest you drink more water over-all, as you may be slightly dehydrated. Urine should be a almost clear but still with a tint of yellow. I heard we need a liter of water for every 50 kilos of body weight a day. If you still can't remember your dreams try a small amount of melatonin before bed (1-2 mgs). That usually fires up the cycle.

Ok Folks, The prompting is back, and this time, they are getting subtle at it, or maybe not so subtle.

I just had this dream. In my dream, I was in some sort of US Army Hangar (sp?). There were a lot of people. Thousands. Sounded like someone said the military draft was extended to people from 18 to 40 years of age. Someone said, 40 was the new 26. Anyhow I was there, and I was not being recruited for military purposes, I was just there saying goodbye to my boyfriend who was recruited to work the laundry... yeah... just you heard it right. Then this lady who wasn't very tall, she was blond, (had human face but I could definitely see some "reptile" like features on her face) pulled over asked me:

"Can you sing?"
I said "Yeah, why?"
She said: "Stand here and start singing the "Star Spangled Banner,"
I said, "Why?"
She said, "It's an order"

So I started singing. The whole army started singing with me. But then they let me sing the line "Oe'r the land of free" by myself, and then everyone sang "And the home of the brave," together.

It was a most eary thing. And though the images in the dream were chrystal clear, there was a 50's (sepia sp?) aura to it... Everyone was recruited, men, women, many minorities, especialy Latinos and Asians. I saw many American-Koreans in the buses. I could not believe it. It looked like as though the whole thing had been done in a hurry.

Then, I was pulled over by two officers, higher ranking. They looked older, like in their 50's. They sat me down in their office and said I might never see my boyfriend again, but that I could take refuge/solace in the fact that the Army would take me as singing aid / entertainer for the troups. I looked through the window, I saw my boyfriend walking into the bus, and right away someone instructed him to start folding army t-shirts, and then he dissapeared in the crowd and in the distance as the army bus took off.

I woke up.

Realmhiker said:
Ok Folks, The prompting is back, and this time, they are getting subtle at it, or maybe not so subtle.
First, you have my condolences regarding your loss described on the "Music" section. There's nothing anyone can say at such moments.

Regarding your dream, it is congruent with some things I have been observing in the ethers lately regarding the impending war(s) the PTB are itching to get going. So this is more of a possibility upon which to think.

There seems to be along with the physical reality PTB a dreamtime influence as well (which you may call 4D or otherwise hyperdimensional). It is in enough to control people's body's. Their hearts and minds have to be held imprisoned as well by the Matrix. Propaganda serves this on the mundane level and their may be mind control technologies and other such stimuli as well.

These latter causes are more difficult to grasp because we don't know what their influence is. It is certainly not total because many people are still thinking. And probably more are thinking than we know since they just may be afraid to admit to what they are thinking.

Anyway, I believe there is a dreamtime CoIntelPro element as well attempting to work through our subconscious, which is why it is important to remember as many dreams as you can. By keeping track of what is going on at the subconscious level you at least have the option of recognizing the influence in your waking life and making a choice.

I believe the C's talk about grounding points somewhere. That is, some (probably many) people can ground vibrations of transformation in the collective. Usually, these are specialized to an extent, with grounding potential related to a creative, psychic or other talent and/or positive disposition they may have encoded in genetic and soul potential.

Cosmic CoIntelPro is very good at spotting these grounding points and not only blocking them but turning them to "good use" for its purposes. This is one area where knowledge protects, obviously, and where the last thing you want to be is ignorant. After all, human psychopaths are also very good at sizing someone up with respect to what use they can be to them.

This is NOT the pre-9/11 period where people happily thought all was right with the world, or believed that a few protests would stop the global entropic machine. War is not just war, but mass sacrifice. The right conditions are needed or violence can backfire against the perpetrators. We see the masses as weak and ineffective, but the PTB know they are a sleeping giant around which they must weave complex webs of deception and coersion to keep it compliant.

And sacrifices MUST be willing. If, for example, the PTB starts a war on a whim, whose to say for sure what the reactions of the masses will be? It could easily trigger a firestorm of dissent that will burn down their matrix of deception. The question is, what are the deciding variables here?

I believe the deciding variables are the anchor points, individualizing humans who not only anchor frequencies of awakening, but are also anchor points of sanity for others. We know that psychopathy can spread like a disease. Why shouldn't sanity also be contagious? Why shouldn't inspiration, clear thinking, courage and compassion (which are also patterns of energy) not be able to spread in a likewise manner? This, IMO, is part of the purpose of those whose genetic potential supports individuation.

And so this brings us back to the PTB that are looking "for a few good men and women" to support the cause. How is this done through dreams? As a form of hypnotic suggestion to dissociate the conscious mind from the subconscious so one is an unwhitting resonator anchoring their version of reality.

In your dream, your boyfriend was to wash laudry. This is symbolic, IMO, for providing a resonance that can literally help the media SPIN effect so "dirty laundry" is not only hidden but washed by well-meaning energies. It does not mean your boyfried agrees to anything but letting his subconscious be hijacked to provide patterns that will help "inspire" others to see the "goodness" in the impending war, even so that the most horrendous acts look "clean" to the sleeping masses.

Perhaps the real ability is one of forgiveness and optimism, I don't know, but you might ask if your boyfriend has had strange dreams (which he might not even remember). In your case it has to do with your talent. Entertain the troops. It doesn't mean you will be singing for military people, but the entertainment industry does employ propagandists and artists that need that certain "magic" to be effective.

A symptom of this is a form of stress because one is essentially diverting their awareness potential away from their own evolutionary purpose and taking on burdens. It is similar to having to bear the cross of responsibility for the PTB, which leaves their hands free. Thus you end up also carrying the burden of the attrocity, which is also shifted on a subconscious level.

The solution is to replay the dream in your imagination and refuse to play their game. Also to be aware of what is going on within, to affirm one's true ideals and pay attention for presentations of fear and stress externally or internally. Usually when one refuses recruitment, some kind of psychic intimidation may commence. I cannot give details since I have only observed this in myself and a few others, but you'll know if something is not right.

It is noteworthy that you were singing the patriotic hymn, but that only you contributed the verse refering to freedom. The others were not able to affirm they were fighting for freedom, because they would not be believed. So when other dreamers are programmed, a pattern modelled on your harmonic ideal is what convinces them, you and many others. You were, likely, given orders and told you would never see your boyfriend again to generate fear and compliance.

Notice the ethnic groups, which may be the majority of the troops from now on. Perhaps a promise of citizenship in exchange for service? The point is dreamtime CoIntelPro needs to mask its psychopathy with the patterns of sincere grounding points so the insane can have an effective cover not only of sanity but of creative inspiration.

Again, this is not a definitive interpretation, but it is certainly a view to consider.

Dear Esoquest,

Thank you so much for your interpretation of my dream. I put it here as soon as I woke up. I definitely sensed it was some kind of cosmic CoIntelPro (eventhough I didn't readily identify it as such), and that there were hidden meanings behind the symbols: The order from the reptilian blond lady, The National Anthem: me singing the freedom line by myself... That was very eary as no one would dare sing it... and then, my boyfriend being taken away, shoved litterally on this bus, and put to work folding military T-shirts; the officers telling me my new mission/consolation for my possible loss... etc... This is why I rushed to put it here, because I clearly needed some help dealing with it.

Of course, someone could say I am also very affected by the death of my other friend Robert, who died on the plane crash this past week; but these were very different type of loses. Maybe by being depressed over my friend's death a psychic channel was left vulnerable/ open and "they" took advantage of it.

I am going to continue to record my odd dreams here, if you all don't mind. I think there are signs that I am in need of more knowledge, and that I might be in some danger of my talent being used to wrong purposes. I have to find a way to stand my ground. Thanks Esoquest for your imput.

Dear EsoQuest,

I tried an experiment yesterday. I tried, as you suggested to replay the dream once again. More or less recreate all the atmosphere of the original dream in my mind. I guess I was relaxed enough that pretty much everything was unfolding the way it was in the original dream. The blond lady with the reptile like face came and again ordered me to sing. I decided this time to play a long, and in a moment of creativity, instead of singing the normal militaristic lyrics of the Star Spangled Banner, I started improvising texts that were of a completely different nature. I can't recall exactly how I frased the lyrics, but I remember that I stressed "free will."

Now, I didn't plan any reactions from the other characters in my dream, but this is what happened. As I started singing "Oe'r the land of the free," all the army people looked at me, and as I raised my voice to sing a high Bb (B flat) I turned to her. I held the high Bb for as long as my lungs could take it. She looked at me, and her face began to expand like a balloon... becoming greener, and paniqued (sp?) in obvious fear. Stuff began to pop out of her facial orifices, nose, eyes, ears, and mouth. Any human aspect she might have had, began to melt, exposing the insides, which were indeed more reptilian. She was wearing a coat, and when all this transformation took place, her coat gushed, and behind was her tail. She began suffering convultions, and her whole body seemed to explode into pieces from the inside. Her limbs melting, and falling on the ground.

I looked to the other side of the hangar where the office was in which in my original dream I was supposed to have talked to the high ranking army officers. This time, the windows of that office exploded from the inside out, in a weird green blub. (I know, it sounds like one of those hollywood movies, but that is how I saw it play out in my replaying of the dream. I don't think I consciously willed these reactions. They just seemed to happen as a result of me holding the Bb. Then, the hangar openned up from the top, and the ouside of the building could be seen, and it was earth, with no buildings.... just open air, mountains, valleys, blue sky, sunny, etc... a renewed place. I then woke up.

A few hours later, I got a couple of calls from artists collaborators asking me to participate on some new projects they have in mind. I wondered, whether there was a connection, as in this year, pretty much everything I did artistically I had to beging it myself.

Back
Top Bottom