Unusual behaviour in animals, and our pets

I also noticed this strange behavior in animals. I have a dog that it started to attack people, we can't let him go outside the house and we are thinking about tie the dog up. And also one of my cats, is acting very weird, he seems confused and lost, and wants to stay with me all day. After reading these articles from SOTT it feels like the animals are rebelling against us, or maybe they are feeling the aproach of the wave :huh:

I have always seen wasp nests under house eaves, and maybe hidden somewhere. But I have never seen a nest like this one. It is about plate size, built onto a tiny tree limb near the end, and houses hundreds of yellow jackets. It is near the road where I do my walking and I must have passed it many times, but only saw it yesterday.

I've only seen yellowjacket nests in the ground, but that was in Washington State, although it may be that I never saw their nests in trees/shrubs. I looked them up on Wikipedia and it says this about where they build their nests:

Yellowjackets build nests in trees, shrubs, or in protected places such as inside man-made structures, or in soil cavities, tree stumps, mouse burrows, etc.

Maybe where you are living it is unusual to see them in a tree, but, I guess, they do build their nests there.

I also had read that they would build in trees and bushes, but I had never seen it. This nest struck me as strange due to it being built on such a thin branch of the tree, and at the very end, seemingly in a precarious position.

Six elephants die after falling into waterfall in Thailand
1785616-2071188922.jpg

At least six wild elephants drowned after tumbling down a waterfall in the Thai national park as rescuers worked through the night to save two of the animals on the brink of the same fateful plunge. (File/AFP)

October 05, 2019 - BANGKOK: Six wild elephants have died after falling into a waterfall at the Khao Yai National Park in Thailand.

Two others were saved in the incident on Saturday at the Haew Narok Waterfall in the northeastern province of Nakhon Ratchasima, officials said.

The dead elephants included a three-year old calf, said park chief Kanchit Srinoppawan. The waterfall has been closed temporarily following the incident.

“It was an accident. We have often seen this happening,” National Resources and Environment Minister Varawut Silpa-archa stated.

There are around 300 wild elephants in the park, which covers more than 2,000 square km (772 square miles) of forest and grassland. It is home to various wild animals, including bears, elephants and gibbons, and is a popular destination for tourists.

Five more Thai elephants died in waterfall plunge, drone footage shows
The governor of Thailand's Nakhon Nayok Province said on Tuesday that a total number of 11 wild elephants were killed when they fell into a waterfall at a national park. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
Five more wild elephants in Thailand died in a plunge from the top of a waterfall, drone footage released on Tuesday showed, bringing the death toll to 11, including a three-year-old calf.

October 8, 2019 - Only two elephants in the herd are known to have survived the fall at the 200 meter (656.17 ft) high Haew Narok Waterfall in a national park in Thailand’s mountainous northeast, officials said.

The accident on Saturday is a setback to wildlife conservation in Thailand, and happened at the same spot in Khao Yai National Park as a similar accident in 1992 that killed eight elephants.

The elephants were trying to cross the river at the top of the cliff on Saturday when a strong current swept them over the edge of the waterfalls,
officials at the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation said.

Wildlife officials sent small drones into the area to investigate because the terrain is too rough for hiking, Nattapong Sirichanam, governor of Nakhorn Nayok province adjacent to the mountains, told reporters on Tuesday.

“We flew drones at a height of 15 meters above the ground as we can’t walk in to confirm the deaths,” Nattapong said.

Analysis of the footage identified the bodies of five more elephants in addition to the six originally reported after the accident.

“We assume that there were 13 elephants in this herd and two of them survived. We are 100% confident that two of them are alive as the officials saw them going out for food around the area of Haew Narok falls,” Nattapong said.

Thailand has only about 3,500 to 3,700 wild elephants left nationwide, according to the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation.

The 2,000 square km (772 square mile) Kao Yai National Park is believed to have around 300 wild elephants as well as other wildlife. Now that two major accidents have occurred there, Nattapong said conservation officials are talking about building walkways over the falls or other solutions.

“We will try to find a way to prevent this kind of tragedy from happening again,” he said.

We have a rescue cat in our house which came from an abusive home. Her previous owner's boyfriend used to beat and throw her around so the poor thing is very timid and quiet.

She spends most of her time in a cardboard box on top of the wardrobe or in her bed which is a carrier bag that she has adopted. We put a cushion in it seeing as she spent so much time in there, she loves it and I think it makes her feel safe to be in a cave.

If you leave a drawer open, she will crawl through the drawer and slide down the back so we have to be careful shutting drawers in our rooms!

So, this little timid kitty has begun getting the "zoomies" over the past couple of weeks. I know that cats love to do this (for those who aren't familiar it's like plugging your pet into the mains and they go crazy running from room to room, usually when you are trying to sleep) but these zoomies are out of character and weird, last night she was acting like there was something else there that she could see and we couldn't coupled with frantic parkour over the furniture.

It could be nothing, pets do get spooked and they do get wild at times but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has experienced the same thing.

There were a couple of session posts I thought were relevant which talked about attachments and EM disturbances affecting animals so this could be a possible explanation.

Q: (L) Now, I am curious about the doggie image that was on the aura photo that MM took?

A: In these times, 2nd density creatures will collect more and more attachments.

Q: (L) Are these attachments like other entities?

A: Yes, and others.

Q: (L) When they are collecting these attachments, are they collecting them from us, as in protecting?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they being used to collect attachments to be detrimental to us?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) You mean we are gonna have to do depossessions on our dogs, too? (V) Holy Toledo!

A: That won't work.

Q: (L) Why are our animals picking up attachments?

A: Because of vibrational frequency intensifications.

Q: (L) Is there something we could do? I mean, are we supposed to get rid of pets?

A: We would never suggest something as harsh as this. However, beware: 3rd density STS orientation includes the thought of "dominion" over 2nd density, and this is merely a continuation of the energy buildups of the approach of the wave... Some of the lessons are interesting indeed. When you assume that capture and imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "the good," why should not you expect those of greater capacity than you to assume the same regarding you?!?
Q: (Treesparrow) What's the cause or causes behind the recent rise in strange and abnormal animal behavior?

(L) Okay, that's a good one.

(Andromeda) Yeah!

A: EM frequency changes affecting DNA and neurochemistry. Also these factors can affect spiritual factors in the animal kingdom. One additional note is advised: Creatures can act as hosts or receptacles for "spirit entities".

Q: (L) So, if there's a demon out there that has it in for somebody, they can use an animal to attack that person. Is that kind of it?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) Castaneda talked about that.

(L) He did?

(Pierre) Yeah, he talked about "special animals" that had special spirits.

(Perceval) Is that particularly strong at this time because of the EM frequency changes affecting DNA?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) So certain spirits can get a certain hold because the DNA is evolving maybe.

(L) Chupacabras, yes!
Then, there was the post about the strange sulphur smells that had been appearing recently:
(Andromeda) Do you want to ask about that smell?

(L) Several places: Los Angeles...

(Andromeda) North of France.

(Niall) Paris

(Joe) A lot of places in France, actually.

(Andromeda) That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago?

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Realm curtain breached.

Q: (L) Remember that the devil is supposed to be accompanied by the smell of sulfur... and Bigfoot!

(Niall) And window fallers.

(Joe) It's a chemical byproduct of trans-density movement?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's actually something interesting that should be looked into. What are the properties of sulfur? Why would that be involved in a realm curtain breach?

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.
I had posted a week or so back about the gas man coming to our door because the neighbour had reported smelling gas so maybe there is a connection there. Perhaps not, but interesting to note nonetheless.

Without a doubt, things are heating up in a big way on the BBM and I think we might see more strange behaviour from our furry friends as things progress.

Some nights ago my dog Arturo barked very hard and I really don't know why. It was around 3 at night. Nobody was around the apartment, all was very quiet but Arturo was mad and angry. So maybe he was seeing something weird.

In the vein of weird pet behavior, a couple months back when I suspected that I had the covid virus I went to bed feeling really weird, kinda feverish and achy. I awoke in the middle of the night to my cat massaging/pawing at my chest (I had a very tight chest and cough). He has never in the eight years that I’ve had him do that, he’s not the pawing type and he hadn’t been sleeping with me at night for a while either. It’s like he was in a trance because I grabbed him to put him next to to me, he snapped out of it and ran away. The next morning the feverish achy weirdness was gone and I felt so much better and just kept getting better from then on out. I thought it was just a weird coincidence.

Then today my other cat starts acting bizarre. He has a tendacy to develop new forms of meows to communicate different things. Today he jumped up on the couch, started prancing around with a new weird meow, pawing at me, purring and looking into my eyes. He never paws at me. He’s been doing it now on and off for about half an hour. But it’s the way he’s looking at me trying to tell me something. Maybe he just wants attention but since my last cat did that weird behavior I’m going to stay extra vigilant today.

Is it me or is it really some targeting on pets lately ? I mean, reading all of you, it seems like an attack of some sort :huh:

Something is going on for sure, but I don't know whether attacks, cosmic changes,,or that they might actually be seeing and perceiving more than us. I am also puzzled

I haven't noticed any changes in how my cats behave - other than some neurotic tendencies but that's kind of a norm with cats - but atypical behavior in wild animals caught my attention. There's plenty of (semi-)wild visitors where i live and on several occasions i witnessed an animal passing by very close to me totally disregarding my presence. It happens at night mostly. I had this situation with a fox, a hare and recently a weasel, all running no more than 2-3 meters from me standing on a pavement. Only after i had made a clear move they seemed to notice that i was there. Such tunnel vision isn't something that normally characterize wild animals. Maybe it's just adaptation to living in urbanized environment but to me it felt like they were in a mild trance of sorts.

There's plenty of (semi-)wild visitors where i live and on several occasions i witnessed an animal passing by very close to me totally disregarding my presence. It happens at night mostly. I had this situation with a fox, a hare and recently a weasel, all running no more than 2-3 meters from me standing on a pavement. Only after i had made a clear move they seemed to notice that i was there. Such tunnel vision isn't something that normally characterize wild animals. Maybe it's just adaptation to living in urbanized environment but to me it felt like they were in a mild trance of sorts.

I have seen rabbits acting this way in my area. Normally, they will run away very quickly. But they have been just sitting until I (and my dog!) are very near before they even notice us! My dog loves it! She will stand very still and stare at the rabbit until it finally moves, then she gives a half-hearted chase.

Yesterday while sitting at my desk (I work from home), I kept hearing a mocking bird outside, really loud. I hear them often here and see them on my walks. When I looked out, it was sitting on the ground, just outside our fence, singing all kinds of tunes! I could see his little throat bulge with some of the sounds. Wow! What a wonderful little gift that helped my mood.

In Botswana, it is reported that about 300 elephants died of unknown reasons. To an older report, it is excluded that they died from anthrax poisoning. So far it is still a mystery.

Gaborone - Botswana is investigating the mysterious deaths of at least 154 elephants over two months in the northwest of the country, a wildlife official said on Monday, although poaching or poisoning have been ruled out.

"We are still awaiting results on the exact cause of death," Regional Wildlife Coordinator Dimakatso Ntshebe told Reuters.

The carcasses were found intact, suggesting they were not poached. Further investigations have also ruled out poisoning by humans and anthrax, which sometimes hits wildlife in this part of Botswana.

Emphasis Sott.net

I have been on the alert for behavior or characteristics "changing" in the 2nd Density beings we are sharing this experience with.

Due to the lore of "The Language of the Birds", and as it is still regarded as one of the mysterious clues left in esoteric messages, I found the research in this VERY interesting.

White-throated sparrows change their tune from 3 notes to 2
Social Sharing
Researchers still don't know what has made the new tune so compelling

Hina Alam · The Canadian Press · Posted: Jul 02, 2020 8:38 PM PT | Last Updated: July 3

white-throated-sparrows.jpg

White-throated sparrows have ditched their typical tune, which has a three-note ending, for a new song with a distinctive two-note ending. (Scott Ramsay/Submitted by The University of Northern British Columbia)
White-throated sparrows are changing their tune — an unprecedented development scientists say has caused them to sit up and take note.
Ken Otter, a biology professor at the University of Northern British Columbia, whose paper on the phenomenon was published on Thursday, said most bird species are slow to change their songs, preferring to stick with tried-and-true tunes to defend territories and attract females.
But the shift to this new tune went viral across Canada, travelling over 3,000 kilometres between 2000 and 2019 and wiping out a historic song ending in the process, he said.

"The song is always described as being 'Oh My Sweet Canada Canada Canada Canada — so that Canada is three syllables. It's a da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da sound. That's the traditional description of the song going back into early 1900s," Otter said in an interview Wednesday.
But now, the song has changed.
"The doublet sounds like Oh My Sweet Cana-Cana-Cana-da. They are stuttering and repeating the first two syllables and they are doing it very rapidly. It sounds very different."
[...]

Back
Top Bottom