Unusual behaviour in animals, and our pets

Last weekend. I was feeling pretty down for no particular reason other than the weather since it had been raining 2 days straight prior.
The morning went like this:
One of my rabbits died - found her cold in the morning. OK, bad luck. Things happen.
Next - a duck drowned over the very night too. Found her on her back head under the water in the middle of the pond. Anybody heard about such thing?
No sign of fight, blood, struggle or anything. Both were young and healthy. Either way the rest of the ducks and rabbits were just fine.
It was not over yet.
Sheep, after moving them to a new pasture, decided they liked young apple trees. interestingly enough they left them alone last year. The one called Chops (there is a story behind the name) who has a particularly sweet tooth left the poor apple tree practically as simple as a whip. Did I mention the trees have a wire fencing around them, but that critter used her front hoofs to get closer using the fence as a support and was able to get all green buds on the tree.
I lost it right there. All I could do was to yell and watch their faces turning to me clearly thinking - why is he so loud and still chewing on the sweet yummy. I walked away, there was not point.
Needed to get several bushes from the local nursery so just added the apple tree to the list. Got back with a car full and started planting. 9 bushes/trees. Prepare the area, dig holes, plant it, water it (despite 2 days of rain they need a lot of water at the start), make pretty. All in the drizzle that kept on going since the morning. Back in the house right at a lunch time. Sitting in the chair, looking out and thinking about this whole morning.
And that`s when it happened.
A humming bird came back! Since we moved in few years ago, the humming birds were coming to the farm in the spring and leaving in the fall. Completelly forgetting about them, it took me by surprise to see the tiny winged rocket zooming by and peeking thru every window to see if the occupants were still there.
It saw me, I have no doubt about it and for that moment it made me happy. Really happy. Even now, as i am typing this down I can recall the happiness I felt. Such a small thing and it completelly changed the rest of the day.
Oh, one more thing. Every year we talk about getting a feeder for the humming birds - one is finally ordered and will be installed promptly when it gets here.

A follow up on my humming bird story. The feeder got in last week and has been discovered about 4 days later after setting it out. The only thing is, I cannot take a picture of the zooming creature. He is so fast that before I even think about getting a camera, he is gone :)

🧐🤔
Extreme heat and humidity kill thousands of cattle in Kansas
Published: June 15, 2022 Snip:
Soaring heat and humidity hit northwest Kansas this week, killing thousands of cattle across the state. Final death numbers are still being reported, but some news sources put it at around 10,000 animals — and these deaths come as a particular hit to the industry after producers already reduced herds due to drought and feed costs.

Kansas is the third-largest producer of cattle, following Texas and Nebraska. The state has over 2.4 million cattle on feed.

This week, temperatures reached up to 108 degrees Fahrenheit with little cooling factor from wind. Continued high temperatures are a serious threat to continued losses throughout the coming days.

Cattle losses have already hit the United States in recent years as producers reduced herd numbers due to continued drought. The liquidation of nearly 3 million head of cattle have resulted in a tighter beef supply, while beef demands have remained steady throughout 2022.

Heat stress in June is not uncommon. The days get longer, things heat up, humidity rises and producers experience the perfect storm for herd loss. Without the ability to cool off during these shorter, hotter evenings, the heat load can become too much for livestock.

Fat cattle, those who still are carrying some of their summer hair, and cattle who have suffered respiratory illness are the most susceptible to heat stress.

Pyrenees herdsmen are currently on the move from the higher latitudes to the lower flat lands.

1655448070748.png

Fiore Di Loto
@FioreDi31501719
La vaccination obligatoire est illégitime". La Cour de Rome estime que la vaccination obligatoire des soignants est illégitime. Enfin,le tribunal de Rome,le plus important d'Italie et d'Europe, prend position sur la question de la vaccination obligatoire.

Mandatory vaccination is illegitimate". The Court of Rome considers that the compulsory vaccination of health care workers is illegitimate. Finally, the Court of Rome, the most important in Italy and Europe, takes a position on the issue of mandatory vaccination.

ilparagone.it
"La vaccinazione obbligatoria dei sanitari è illegittima". La clamorosa ordinanza del Tribunale di...
Anche il Tribunale di Roma ritiene che la vaccinazione obbligatoria dei sanitari sia illegittima. Finalmente il Tribunale di Roma, il più grande d’Italia e d’Europa, prende posizione sulla questione...

Belle nouvelle ! Bravo aux juges ! Covid-19. Une infirmière suspendue pour défaut de vaccination gagne son procès contre l’hôpital public
actu.fr (Covid-19. Une infirmière suspendue pour défaut de vaccination gagne son procès contre l’hôpital public)
Covid-19. Une infirmière suspendue pour défaut de vaccination gagne son procès contre l’hôpital public
Le tribunal administratif de Dijon a prononcé l’annulation de la suspension d’une infirmière du centre hospitalier de Joigny, dans l’Yonne,
Covid-19. A nurse suspended for failure to vaccinate wins her case against the public hospital
The administrative court of Dijon has annulled the suspension of a nurse at the Joigny hospital, in the Yonne region,

Le sénateur Rand Paul demande à Fauci si les personnes qui approuvent les vaccins, reçoivent de l’argent de ceux qui les fabriquent ? Et devinez la réponse de l’ignoble personnage ? Les personnes qui reçoivent de l’argent n’ont pas à le divulguer 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Senator Rand Paul asks Fauci if the people who approve of vaccines, get money from the people who make them? And guess what the despicable character's answer is? The people who receive the money don't have to disclose it

Je rappelle que le parjure aux Etats-Unis est sévèrement puni. C’est pour cela que Fauci ne peut mentir !
Encore mieux !!! A la question toujours posée à Fauci s’il existe des études démontrant une réduction des hospitalisations ou des décès si les enfants prennent ce qu’ils appellent maintenant booster (3eme, 4ème dose etc), la réponse est NON ! Alors pourquoi le gouvernement US le recommande ????
I remind you that perjury in the United States is severely punished. That's why Fauci cannot lie!
Even better!!! To the question always asked to Fauci if there are studies showing a reduction in hospitalizations or deaths if children take what they now call booster (3rd, 4th dose etc), the answer is NO! So why does the US government recommend it ????

Last edited:
On June 17, a walrus made an unusual visit to the German island of Rügen.

And on June 23, a walrus was spotted on the beach near Mielno. It is probably the first such case in the history of the Polish Baltic coast. Walruses live exclusively in cold Arctic waters.
1656365499351.png

When a little common sense goes a long way (and is ignored), is when things go wrong.

A viral video on TikTok shows two large sea lions chasing after beachgoers at a crowded California beach on Friday, raising concerns about humans encroaching on the animals' turf.

TikTok user Charlianne Yeyna told NBC News that she took the footage at La Jolla Cove, a small beach bordered by cliffs on both sides, in La Jolla, San Diego.

"The sea lions were sleeping and were just massive on the beach and I was just watching them and this woman got really close to them, like 4 feet away, and was trying to take a photo of it up close, and it just woke up and started chasing everybody," Yeyna said.

California sea lions are generally skittish around humans, but the males will aggressively defend their territory during breeding season, which falls in summer. It's unknown whether the animals in the video are males, but John Hildebrand, a professor at Scripps Institution of Oceanography in San Diego, thinks they could be.

"During breeding season sea lion males will try to establish territories and collect a harem of females," Hildebrand wrote in an email. "I am not sure that the animal in the TikTok is a male, but if so, it would make sense that he could be trying to keep people out of an area that he is defending to keep his females."

Hildebrand added that the sea lions at La Jolla Cove are wild animals and when they aggressively approach people, it can be dangerous for both sea lions and humans.

Hildebrand said that he has seen an entire bridal party (the bride, groom, best man and bridesmaids) all trying to gather around a group of sea lions at La Jolla Cove as part of a photo shoot.

I don't know if this is normal behavior for birds, but I have never seen it. Out for my morning walk, I noticed a bird hopping across the road with something in its beak. As I got closer, the bird flew away of course, but dropped whatever it was carrying. As I walked by, I saw that it was a baby bird. I walked further to see if the bird would come back and pick the baby up again. A few minutes later, the bird is hopping across the road again, with something in its beak. Once again, it drops the thing on the road and flies away. I walk back and see another baby bird. I touch both of them, and they are dead, cold. Was the bird cleaning out her nest so the other hatchlings didn't get affected by the dead babies (full of ants for example)? Seems a smart thing to do.

However, while they are a common sight in large parts of the country, incidents like these are unusual.

"It's rare to see this many attacks in a short period of time," said one city official, declining to give their name. "Initially only children and women were attacked. Recently elderly people and adult men have been targeted too."

Worth asking the C's...??

Why did a flock of sheep move in a circle continuously for two weeks?​

A mysterious video captured a herd of sheep continuously moving in a circle for 14 days in northern China.​

By WALLA!
Published: NOVEMBER 20, 2022 01:27

Sheep (photo credit: WILLIAM SUHR/CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)/VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS)

A flock of sheep was recorded walking in a circle for 14 days without stopping. In a video from earlier this month documenting the rare event, the sheep can be seen spinning in a continuous clockwise motion inside their pen in northern China.
The confusing spectacle left viewers stunned and bewildered as they tried to make sense of the sheep's behavior. The owner of the flock, Ms. Maiu, was shocked by the behavior pattern of the flock and said it started with just a few ewes before other members of the flock joined.
In closed-circuit camera footage, you can see hundreds of sheep following one another in a circle. Other sheep stand in the middle of the circle, and some eventually decide to join the movement while others stay right in the center of the circle completely still.

Where and why did this occur?

The mysterious videos were taken in the city of Baotu in Inner Mongolia on November 4 at a farm where there are 34 sheep pens, but only the sheep in pen number 13 were exhibiting the strange movements.

So far it is not known what caused the sheep to behave this way. The Daily Mail reported that there is a disease that causes some species of animals to appear confused and begin moving in circles. Listeriosis (a disease that is usually transmitted through food infected with the bacterium listeria) can affect part of the brain, causing the sheep to behave strangely. Scientists have long studied why some other animals, such as sharks and turtles move in circular patterns. However, they have not yet come to a conclusion about the cause.

Worth asking the C's...??

Why did a flock of sheep move in a circle continuously for two weeks?​

A mysterious video captured a herd of sheep continuously moving in a circle for 14 days in northern China.​

By WALLA!
Published: NOVEMBER 20, 2022 01:27

Sheep (photo credit: WILLIAM SUHR/CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)/VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS)

A flock of sheep was recorded walking in a circle for 14 days without stopping. In a video from earlier this month documenting the rare event, the sheep can be seen spinning in a continuous clockwise motion inside their pen in northern China.
The confusing spectacle left viewers stunned and bewildered as they tried to make sense of the sheep's behavior. The owner of the flock, Ms. Maiu, was shocked by the behavior pattern of the flock and said it started with just a few ewes before other members of the flock joined.
In closed-circuit camera footage, you can see hundreds of sheep following one another in a circle. Other sheep stand in the middle of the circle, and some eventually decide to join the movement while others stay right in the center of the circle completely still.

Where and why did this occur?

The mysterious videos were taken in the city of Baotu in Inner Mongolia on November 4 at a farm where there are 34 sheep pens, but only the sheep in pen number 13 were exhibiting the strange movements.

So far it is not known what caused the sheep to behave this way. The Daily Mail reported that there is a disease that causes some species of animals to appear confused and begin moving in circles. Listeriosis (a disease that is usually transmitted through food infected with the bacterium listeria) can affect part of the brain, causing the sheep to behave strangely. Scientists have long studied why some other animals, such as sharks and turtles move in circular patterns. However, they have not yet come to a conclusion about the cause.
I have observed this in birds in the sky.

Suddenly a bunch of them spinning and spinning in the sky at one point for a long time.

They were seagulls on several occasions and on other occasions vultures on the mountain. Obviously, for birds it can be a vortex of winds that facilitates lift and facilitates flight, which is very evident for vultures, since they use updrafts to keep flying with less effort.

So it occurs to me that some kind of energy vortex somewhere can make the animal spontaneously make those circular movements.

Hence, on the same farm, the animals do it in one place and not in others.

I have observed this in birds in the sky.

Suddenly a bunch of them spinning and spinning in the sky at one point for a long time.

They were seagulls on several occasions and on other occasions vultures on the mountain. Obviously, for birds it can be a vortex of winds that facilitates lift and facilitates flight, which is very evident for vultures, since they use updrafts to keep flying with less effort.

So it occurs to me that some kind of energy vortex somewhere can make the animal spontaneously make those circular movements.

Hence, on the same farm, the animals do it in one place and not in others.

I posted this in the Just Weird Videos thread but I think this thread is the correct one.

So, what's going on? A virus? The electromagnetic field anomaly? Or is it just that people are starting to notice a behavior that is common among animals and insects?

There are other videos of animals and insects walking in circles or having strange behavior

Mystery of Sheep Walking in Circle in China for 12 Days Potentially Solved​

A potential explanation has been shared by Matt Bell, a professor and director at the Department of Agriculture at Hartpury University, in Gloucester, England.

"It looks like the sheep are in the pen for long periods, and this might lead to stereotypic behavior, with the repeated circling due to frustration about being in the pen and limited [as to where they can go]. This is not good. Then the other sheep join as they are flock animals and bond or join their friends," Bell told Newsweek.

Really? Sheep are frustrated? Could this strange behavior be an effect of the wave?

Here is another video but now with reindeer

This is interesting.

It reminded me of the movie Cell

All this news about animals behaving strangely,brings to mind something the C's said time ago:

animal behavior strange Q: (Treesparrow) What's the cause behind the recent rise in strange and abnormal animal behavior?
A: EM frequency changes affecting DNA and neurochemistry. Also these factors can affect spiritual factors in the animal kingdom. One additional note is advised: Creatures can act as hosts or receptacles for "spirit entities".
Q: (L) So, if there's a demon out there that has it in for somebody, they can use an animal to attack that person. Is that kind of it?
A: Close.
Q: (Pierre) Castaneda talked about that. (Pierre) he talked about "special animals" that had special spirits. (Perceval) Is that particularly strong at this time because of the EM frequency changes affecting DNA?
A: Yes. animal die offs
Q: the bird, fish, and animal die-offs. Are they related to each other?
A: Some are; some are not.
Q: (Perceval) The claim by the Department of Agriculture - or whatever it is - where they claimed that they killed some birds - some starlings - was that a lie?
A: They did.
Q: what killed the birds in Arkansas on New Year's Eve?
A: Overhead explosion.
Q: (Ailen) some could be deliberate obfuscation and confusion of the matter...
A: Yes

ANIMALS OF ALL KINDS CIRCLING..
under two minutes - compilation of animals circling ..

Steven KING movie about human phone zombies circling ...2019
CELL , THE MOVIE .

Back
Top Bottom