Changes in behaviour animals/pets

Mari

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

April the 19th, 2022 - Medjimurje bees, as well as those living in Podravina and Slavonski Gorje, have been dying en masse and causing great concern as to the reason why.

As Poslovni Dnevnik writes, millions of dead Medjimurje bees, as well as bees from Podravina and Slavonski Gorje, are a massive cause for worry. For some reason, ten entire bee hives are full of dead inhabitants in the apiary near Prelog alone, where 700,000 bees flew away, presumed dead.

Bees dying in their millions across the Republic of Croatia
are making many suspicious, as some farmers are either behind the times and treat their future crops with insecticide without realising the damage they're causing, or simply don't care that they're harming bees at all. Insecticides kill bees in great numbers and there are some farmers who have evidently been living under rocks and who are unaware that if there are no bees, there are no crops to be sold or a living to be made either.

''Bees don't die at home, they go away to die. A bee won't die at home if it can go somewhere else,'' one worried Croatian beekeeper told Dnevnik Nova TV.

Two years ago, 57 million bees were killed, and the culprit was never identified. Although an investigation by the State Inspectorate is currently underway, the exact cause of this is unknown. Nobody knows what went on exactly, and they won't until the situation is properly determined,'' said Nervin Grabant, a concerned beekeeper from Prelog.

"We've seen great damage from the death of Medjimurje bees, which still remained on the agricultural land," said Zdenko Radikovic from Sveti Kriz. “Some farmers are spraying the fields in broad daylight. They should be sprayed two weeks before flowering, but they're late and they just spray them when part of the rapeseed starts to bloom, which is when the bees are present and doing their jobs,'' he added.

Beekeepers have avoided public appearances in order not to lose any customers, but now, with the deaths of millions of Medjimurje bees, they unfortunately have nothing to lose now, as even having honey to sell in the first place is being called into question.

Savitri CRO

Jedi Master
Stupid and selfish farmers bahaviour. Unfortunately, nothing new here.
It's understandable that everyone is having a hard time due to climate and everything but nowone thinks of others and it's so sad..
One of the beekeeper with great loss is my neighbour.

youlik

Jedi Council Member
There was an unpleasant and inexplicable incident with the cat. A wonderful Maine Coon Basia has been living with us for 7 years. The cat is quite smart, affectionate, not capricious. During all this time, there were several cases suggesting that he understood the words, but they were all "on the verge". What happened today (and is still happening) shocked me. I will describe the situation. My wife, my cat and I are in the kitchen. I'm sitting at the table, reading, my wife is washing dishes and talking on the phone at the same time, the cat is lying on the floor in a completely relaxed state. The wife in the course of the conversation says the phrase: "then there will be soup with a cat." In Russian, this saying means that you need to do something now without looking at the consequences, and deal with the consequences as they occur. I decided to make a joke and said to the Bass: "do you hear what they are talking about? Soup with a cat!" The cat immediately jumped up and rushed out of the kitchen into the room and hid under the sofa. He behaves this way when, in his opinion, something threatens him or when he is scolded. There was nothing like that in this situation. I said my words in a joking tone and, honestly, I can't understand what the cat could react to in such a way, except that he literally understood the meaning of what was said. My wife and I noticed this unusual reaction, discussed it a bit and she followed the cat into the room. He was sitting under the sofa and immediately wouldn't let her near him, crawled away, sat there for more than an hour before he got out. And even now, when he came out of hiding, he's kind of wary, although we talked and tried to explain everything to him.What's it? 3D?

Произошел неприятный и необъяснимый инцидент с котом. С нами уже 7 лет живет замечательный мейн-кун Бася. Котик вполне сообразительный, ласковый, не капризный. За все это время было несколько случаев, позволяющих предположить, что он понимает слова, но все они были "на грани". То что произошло сегодня (и до сих пор еще происходит) меня шокировало. Опишу ситуацию. Мы с женой и котом находимся на кухне. Я сижу за столом, читаю, жена моет посуду и одновременно говорит по телефону, кот лежит на полу в совершенно расслабленном состоянии. Жена в процессе разговора говорит фразу: "потом будет суп с котом". В русском языке эта поговорка обозначает, что надо делать что то сейчас не глядя на последствия, а с последствиями разбираться по мере их наступления. Я решил пошутить и сказал Басе: "ты слышишь о чем они говорят? Суп с котом!" Кот тут же подскочил и умчался из кухни в комнату и спрятался под диван. Он так себя ведет, когда ему, по его мнению, что то угрожает или когда его ругают. В данной ситуации ничего подобного не было. Свои слова я сказал шутливым тоном и, чесное слово не могу понять на что мог так среагировать кот кроме того, что он буквально понял смысл сказанного. Мы с женой заметили эту необычную реакцию, немного обсудили и она пошла за котом в комнату. Он сидел под диваном и сразу не подпускал ее к себе, отползал подальше, просидел там больше часа прежде чем вылез. И даже сейчас, когда вылез из укрытия, он какой-то настороженный, хотя мы сним поговорили и постарались все ему объяснить.Что это? 3Д?

Debra

Dagobah Resident
There was an unpleasant and inexplicable incident with the cat. A wonderful Maine Coon Basia has been living with us for 7 years. The cat is quite smart, affectionate, not capricious. During all this time, there were several cases suggesting that he understood the words, but they were all "on the verge".
My comments are my personal observations and opinion only.
I do not hold any certification nor claim to have expertise in any capacity.

We also have a very intelligent, and, from his behaviour and actions, a higher level of consciousness cat living with us.
I concur with your observation that some of these creatures we share our lives with, definitely understand what is being said to them.
Our boy cat is highly interactive, understands many words and phrases and is very intelligent.
He also has Maine Coon heritage, as well as being polydactyl ,he has extra toes on his feet, opposable thumbs!

What happened today (and is still happening) shocked me. I will describe the situation. My wife, my cat and I are in the kitchen. I'm sitting at the table, reading, my wife is washing dishes and talking on the phone at the same time, the cat is lying on the floor in a completely relaxed state. The wife in the course of the conversation says the phrase: "then there will be soup with a cat." In Russian, this saying means that you need to do something now without looking at the consequences, and deal with the consequences as they occur.
During this part, when your wife says the phrase, he was still calmly lying on the floor, right? The conversation was on the phone between two humans,so, none of his concern.

I decided to make a joke and said to the Bass: "do you hear what they are talking about? Soup with a cat!" The cat immediately jumped up and rushed out of the kitchen into the room and hid under the sofa. He behaves this way when, in his opinion, something threatens him or when he is scolded.
Wow, when you spoke directly to him, do you by chance remember if you held an “image in you mind”, a thought picture of a cat in distress, in a pot?
Or, some other thought image depicting what “soup with a cat” would look like to you?

I ask this, because on occasion I have had extremely excellent results in communicating with our cats, as well as several dogs and a few horses.
I have sent images while saying the words, as well as just sent images alone, and the responses seemed to be received equally.
The highlight of my experiences has been receiving an image, a thought form, from them, to me, on several occasions.

There was nothing like that in this situation. I said my words in a joking tone and, honestly, I can't understand what the cat could react to in such a way, except that he literally understood the meaning of what was said.
It sure looks like he heard you, loud and clear.
Also, when you used the words “literally understood” well, now you know, these cohabiting, amazing creatures don’t “get” our jokes!
I’ve done a bit of reading, experimenting and researching into human/animal communications, and although there’s lots of woo-woo out there, there are some serious and scientific animal communicators, and they describe that this is exactly how 2nd Density creatures see and hear what we say to them, in concrete, literal terms, like young children.
They don’t tend to have abstract thinking abilities.
He believes you, he loves and trusts you. He depends on you for comfort and survival.
Of course he’s gonna run and hide!
My wife and I noticed this unusual reaction, discussed it a bit and she followed the cat into the room. He was sitting under the soofa and immediately wouldn't let her near him, crawled away, sat there for more than an hour before he got out. And even now, when he came out of hiding, he's kind of wary, although we talked and tried to explain everything to him.What's it? 3D?
I like to consider that our cat boy, Banjo, is bridging 2nd density to possibly be born into 3rd density in his next upcoming incarnation.

It’s interesting to ponder that as the wave progresses, as human consciousness moves to 4th Density, some of those beloved beings that have gained higher empathy, higher knowledge of being, from being loved by us, may graduate as well.

Hopefully he forgives you soon. It’s up to you to make amends, which you are doing.
Thankfully, dogs and cats don’t carry grudges too long, because they don’t have the same concept of time/revenge that humans have.
That is unless it’s an unforgivable act against their life, or territory.
Then, I think they remember an enemy forever.

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I have sent images while saying the words, as well as just sent images alone, and the responses seemed to be received equally.
The highlight of my experiences has been receiving an image, a thought form, from them, to me, on several occasions.

I'll cautiously confirm this, with some caveats, from experience. I haven't paid much attention to animal communicators per se, have mainly come to similar conclusions from the background of training and behavioural psychology. Part of training a complex task is to break the task up into steps and have a firm idea of what the finished behaviour will look like at each step to help keep the training as clear as possible for the animal. So I often had images in mind and feel that that helped, but can't say that I actively sent an image and acknowledge that there are variations that could impact on an animals ability to recieve even if I did. I can say that there are times when the animal just seemed to 'get it' in a flash. Sometimes I can pull together a theory of why that happened using the available science and things I've learned from more experienced trainers, sometimes not. There are also times where I've seen a conflict from the animals point of view that seemed to come in a flash also - made up of images and feelings.

First thing that I've noticed about these flashes is that the animals eyes change just as they get it. But I've also noticed that similar eye changes happen when the animal hasn't gotten it but they are about to try something different to solve the problem. One example I've seen on that to show it is in the movie Avatar when Jake hooks up with the direhorse, even though it is somewhat exaggerated.

One surprising instance was not a training example. I'd walked down a long rural driveway to check the mailbox and found a horse loose on the road. I walked back up to the shed to get a rope and halter to get her off the road until the owner could be found. I'd taken a long lead roap that I could get around her neck incase she was head shy - she was fine and calm being patted and handled while I didn't have any equipment, but some animals can have reactions to equipment. She was fine with me putting the halter and rope on her, but there was going to be a problem getting her in the gate because there was only one gate and it had a cattle grid across it.

Since I had a long lead I walked across to the other side of the grid while picturing in my minds eye what types of things I could remember around the farm that might be used to make a grid crossing safe for her. I didn't have any pressure on the lead rope because I didn't want to encourage her to try to walk across and risk getting a leg stuck in the grid. I finally decided that I'd just tie her to the fence, go back and get some tools to cut and repair the fence and bring her in that way. Just as I'd come to that idea - she jumped the grid from a standing start and cleared it safely!

As it turns out, she was a particularly calm and biddable horse and I've known plenty of horses that most probably wouldn't have done that. So there is the possibility that she wasn't picking up on any of the visuals I was processing at all.

Another thing that can have an impact is my own internal state. I've learned enough to know that there can be problems if I'm not feeling calm and clear.

youlik

Jedi Council Member
My comments are my personal observations and opinion only.
I do not hold any certification nor claim to have expertise in any capacity.
Thank you so much for your reaction

During this part, when your wife says the phrase, he was still calmly lying on the floor, right? The conversation was on the phone between two humans,so, none of his concern.
Yes, that's right

Wow, when you spoke directly to him, do you by chance remember if you held an “image in you mind”, a thought picture of a cat in distress, in a pot?
Or, some other thought image depicting what “soup with a cat” would look like to you?

I ask this, because on occasion I have had extremely excellent results in communicating with our cats, as well as several dogs and a few horses.
Unfortunately, I cannot give myself an accurate account of this. The only thing I can say, I said, as we would call it "from the heart."
Your experience of exchanging thought forms is very interesting. I have never consciously tried to do this. Now I will definitely try

It sure looks like he heard you, loud and clear.
Also, when you used the words “literally understood” well, now you know, these cohabiting, amazing creatures don’t “get” our jokes!
I’ve done a bit of reading, experimenting and researching into human/animal communications, and although there’s lots of woo-woo out there, there are some serious and scientific animal communicators, and they describe that this is exactly how 2nd Density creatures see and hear what we say to them, in concrete, literal terms, like young children.
They don’t tend to have abstract thinking abilities.
He believes you, he loves and trusts you. He depends on you for comfort and survival.
Of course he’s gonna run and hide!
I have only personal observations on this topic. I didn't have ability to read anything and explore it in any other way. However, I find a definition with you that I completely agree with. "Like little children" - this has come to my mind more than once. Indeed, many animal reactions are very similar to the reactions of young children.

I like to consider that our cat boy, Banjo, is bridging 2nd density to possibly be born into 3rd density in his next upcoming incarnation.

It’s interesting to ponder that as the wave progresses, as human consciousness moves to 4th Density, some of those beloved beings that have gained higher empathy, higher knowledge of being, from being loved by us, may graduate as well.

Hopefully he forgives you soon. It’s up to you to make amends, which you are doing.
Thankfully, dogs and cats don’t carry grudges too long, because they don’t have the same concept of time/revenge that humans have.
That is unless it’s an unforgivable act against their life, or territory.
Then, I think they remember an enemy forever.
Yes, I like to think so too, but I am less optimistic. You wrote: may graduate as well. I think in this case: if not me, then at least him.
In the end, everything ends well. A couple of hours later Basia complacently took one of his favorite places on my slippers

Большое спасибо за вашу реакцию
Да, именно так
К сожалению, не могу себе дать точного отчета в этом. Единственное что я могу сказать, я говорил, как бы у нас это назвали "от души". Ваш опыт обмена мыслеформами очень интересен. Я никогда не пробовал сознательно так делать. Теперь обязательно попробую
Я имею только личные наблюдения на эту тему. Ничего читать и как-нибудь по другому исследовать мне не приходилось. Однако у вас я встречаю определение, с которым целиком согласен. "Как маленькие дети"- такое мне самому приходило на ум неоднократно. Действительно многие реакции животных очень похожи на реакции маленьких детей.
Да, мне тоже нравится так думать, но у меня меньше оптимизма. Вы пишете: may graduate as well. Я думаю в таком случае: если не я , то хотя бы он. В конце концов все закончилось благополучно. Через пару часов Бася благодушно занял одно из своих любимых мест на моих тапочках

Honzap

A Disturbance in the Force
Last weekend. I was feeling pretty down for no particular reason other than the weather since it had been raining 2 days straight prior.
The morning went like this:
One of my rabbits died - found her cold in the morning. OK, bad luck. Things happen.
Next - a duck drowned over the very night too. Found her on her back head under the water in the middle of the pond. Anybody heard about such thing?
No sign of fight, blood, struggle or anything. Both were young and healthy. Either way the rest of the ducks and rabbits were just fine.
It was not over yet.
Sheep, after moving them to a new pasture, decided they liked young apple trees. interestingly enough they left them alone last year. The one called Chops (there is a story behind the name) who has a particularly sweet tooth left the poor apple tree practically as simple as a whip. Did I mention the trees have a wire fencing around them, but that critter used her front hoofs to get closer using the fence as a support and was able to get all green buds on the tree.
I lost it right there. All I could do was to yell and watch their faces turning to me clearly thinking - why is he so loud and still chewing on the sweet yummy. I walked away, there was not point.
Needed to get several bushes from the local nursery so just added the apple tree to the list. Got back with a car full and started planting. 9 bushes/trees. Prepare the area, dig holes, plant it, water it (despite 2 days of rain they need a lot of water at the start), make pretty. All in the drizzle that kept on going since the morning. Back in the house right at a lunch time. Sitting in the chair, looking out and thinking about this whole morning.
And that`s when it happened.
A humming bird came back! Since we moved in few years ago, the humming birds were coming to the farm in the spring and leaving in the fall. Completelly forgetting about them, it took me by surprise to see the tiny winged rocket zooming by and peeking thru every window to see if the occupants were still there.
It saw me, I have no doubt about it and for that moment it made me happy. Really happy. Even now, as i am typing this down I can recall the happiness I felt. Such a small thing and it completelly changed the rest of the day.
Oh, one more thing. Every year we talk about getting a feeder for the humming birds - one is finally ordered and will be installed promptly when it gets here.

Honzap

A Disturbance in the Force
A follow up on my humming bird story. The feeder got in last week and has been discovered about 4 days later after setting it out. The only thing is, I cannot take a picture of the zooming creature. He is so fast that before I even think about getting a camera, he is gone :)

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

🧐🤔
Extreme heat and humidity kill thousands of cattle in Kansas
Published: June 15, 2022 Snip:
Soaring heat and humidity hit northwest Kansas this week, killing thousands of cattle across the state. Final death numbers are still being reported, but some news sources put it at around 10,000 animals — and these deaths come as a particular hit to the industry after producers already reduced herds due to drought and feed costs.

Kansas is the third-largest producer of cattle, following Texas and Nebraska. The state has over 2.4 million cattle on feed.

This week, temperatures reached up to 108 degrees Fahrenheit with little cooling factor from wind. Continued high temperatures are a serious threat to continued losses throughout the coming days.

Cattle losses have already hit the United States in recent years as producers reduced herd numbers due to continued drought. The liquidation of nearly 3 million head of cattle have resulted in a tighter beef supply, while beef demands have remained steady throughout 2022.

Heat stress in June is not uncommon. The days get longer, things heat up, humidity rises and producers experience the perfect storm for herd loss. Without the ability to cool off during these shorter, hotter evenings, the heat load can become too much for livestock.

Fat cattle, those who still are carrying some of their summer hair, and cattle who have suffered respiratory illness are the most susceptible to heat stress.

Pyrenees herdsmen are currently on the move from the higher latitudes to the lower flat lands.

1655448070748.png

Fiore Di Loto
@FioreDi31501719
La vaccination obligatoire est illégitime". La Cour de Rome estime que la vaccination obligatoire des soignants est illégitime. Enfin,le tribunal de Rome,le plus important d'Italie et d'Europe, prend position sur la question de la vaccination obligatoire.

Mandatory vaccination is illegitimate". The Court of Rome considers that the compulsory vaccination of health care workers is illegitimate. Finally, the Court of Rome, the most important in Italy and Europe, takes a position on the issue of mandatory vaccination.

ilparagone.it
"La vaccinazione obbligatoria dei sanitari è illegittima". La clamorosa ordinanza del Tribunale di...
Anche il Tribunale di Roma ritiene che la vaccinazione obbligatoria dei sanitari sia illegittima. Finalmente il Tribunale di Roma, il più grande d’Italia e d’Europa, prende posizione sulla questione...

Belle nouvelle ! Bravo aux juges ! Covid-19. Une infirmière suspendue pour défaut de vaccination gagne son procès contre l’hôpital public
actu.fr (Covid-19. Une infirmière suspendue pour défaut de vaccination gagne son procès contre l’hôpital public)
Covid-19. Une infirmière suspendue pour défaut de vaccination gagne son procès contre l’hôpital public
Le tribunal administratif de Dijon a prononcé l’annulation de la suspension d’une infirmière du centre hospitalier de Joigny, dans l’Yonne,
Covid-19. A nurse suspended for failure to vaccinate wins her case against the public hospital
The administrative court of Dijon has annulled the suspension of a nurse at the Joigny hospital, in the Yonne region,

Le sénateur Rand Paul demande à Fauci si les personnes qui approuvent les vaccins, reçoivent de l’argent de ceux qui les fabriquent ? Et devinez la réponse de l’ignoble personnage ? Les personnes qui reçoivent de l’argent n’ont pas à le divulguer 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Senator Rand Paul asks Fauci if the people who approve of vaccines, get money from the people who make them? And guess what the despicable character's answer is? The people who receive the money don't have to disclose it

Je rappelle que le parjure aux Etats-Unis est sévèrement puni. C’est pour cela que Fauci ne peut mentir !
Encore mieux !!! A la question toujours posée à Fauci s’il existe des études démontrant une réduction des hospitalisations ou des décès si les enfants prennent ce qu’ils appellent maintenant booster (3eme, 4ème dose etc), la réponse est NON ! Alors pourquoi le gouvernement US le recommande ????
I remind you that perjury in the United States is severely punished. That's why Fauci cannot lie!
Even better!!! To the question always asked to Fauci if there are studies showing a reduction in hospitalizations or deaths if children take what they now call booster (3rd, 4th dose etc), the answer is NO! So why does the US government recommend it ????

Last edited:
Top Bottom