Changes in behaviour animals/pets

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
lainey said:
It would be great to see the picture!
Hi Lainey, I plugged the fone into the computer, but for the life of me that's as far as it got!
I'll have to wait until my (very smart) daughter is available, I'm sure she will figure it out.
I can't help it if I was born in the forties.. I don't even use a smart fone. Every one else seems to have one.
Patience.

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
MusicMan said:
lainey said:
Hi Lainey, I plugged the fone into the computer, but for the life of me that's as far as it got!
I'll have to wait until my (very smart) daughter is available, I'm sure she will figure it out.
I can't help it if I was born in the forties.. I don't even use a smart fone. Every one else seems to have one.
Patience.
Oh I see! I wouldn't have a clue how to do it without a smart phone either! Good things come to those who wait. :)

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
lainey said:
MusicMan said:
lainey said:
Patience.
Oh I see! I wouldn't have a clue how to do it without a smart phone either! Good things come to those who wait. :)
Lainey, I got my youngest son to show my wife how to use email on her smart phone: the one she took the pictures with, and she emailed the pics to me.
So now I have to work out how to attach them to this message. How excitement!

Attachments

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
MusicMan said:
lainey said:
MusicMan said:
lainey said:
Patience.
Lainey, I got my youngest son to show my wife how to use email on her smart phone: the one she took the pictures with, and she emailed the pics to me.
So now I have to work out how to attach them to this message. How excitement!
Awww cute! It must have been a pet to be so fearless, it's nice to put a face to your avatar as well :)

Ciro124

The Force is Strong With This One
It looks as if the bird is posing for the picture too. Very strange indeed.

:huh:

But a very nice experience it must have been!

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ciro124 said:
It looks as if the bird is posing for the picture too. Very strange indeed.

:huh:

But a very nice experience it must have been!
It was extremely friendly.
I have a few other photos I can post, as soon as I find a way of making them small enough to attach.

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
We have a rescue cat in our house which came from an abusive home. Her previous owner's boyfriend used to beat and throw her around so the poor thing is very timid and quiet.

She spends most of her time in a cardboard box on top of the wardrobe or in her bed which is a carrier bag that she has adopted. We put a cushion in it seeing as she spent so much time in there, she loves it and I think it makes her feel safe to be in a cave.

If you leave a drawer open, she will crawl through the drawer and slide down the back so we have to be careful shutting drawers in our rooms!

So, this little timid kitty has begun getting the "zoomies" over the past couple of weeks. I know that cats love to do this (for those who aren't familiar it's like plugging your pet into the mains and they go crazy running from room to room, usually when you are trying to sleep) but these zoomies are out of character and weird, last night she was acting like there was something else there that she could see and we couldn't coupled with frantic parkour over the furniture.

It could be nothing, pets do get spooked and they do get wild at times but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has experienced the same thing.

There were a couple of session posts I thought were relevant which talked about attachments and EM disturbances affecting animals so this could be a possible explanation.

Q: (L) Now, I am curious about the doggie image that was on the aura photo that MM took?

A: In these times, 2nd density creatures will collect more and more attachments.

Q: (L) Are these attachments like other entities?

A: Yes, and others.

Q: (L) When they are collecting these attachments, are they collecting them from us, as in protecting?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they being used to collect attachments to be detrimental to us?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) You mean we are gonna have to do depossessions on our dogs, too? (V) Holy Toledo!

A: That won't work.

Q: (L) Why are our animals picking up attachments?

A: Because of vibrational frequency intensifications.

Q: (L) Is there something we could do? I mean, are we supposed to get rid of pets?

A: We would never suggest something as harsh as this. However, beware: 3rd density STS orientation includes the thought of "dominion" over 2nd density, and this is merely a continuation of the energy buildups of the approach of the wave... Some of the lessons are interesting indeed. When you assume that capture and imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "the good," why should not you expect those of greater capacity than you to assume the same regarding you?!?
Q: (Treesparrow) What's the cause or causes behind the recent rise in strange and abnormal animal behavior?

(L) Okay, that's a good one.

(Andromeda) Yeah!

A: EM frequency changes affecting DNA and neurochemistry. Also these factors can affect spiritual factors in the animal kingdom. One additional note is advised: Creatures can act as hosts or receptacles for "spirit entities".

Q: (L) So, if there's a demon out there that has it in for somebody, they can use an animal to attack that person. Is that kind of it?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) Castaneda talked about that.

(L) He did?

(Pierre) Yeah, he talked about "special animals" that had special spirits.

(Perceval) Is that particularly strong at this time because of the EM frequency changes affecting DNA?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) So certain spirits can get a certain hold because the DNA is evolving maybe.

(L) Chupacabras, yes!
Then, there was the post about the strange sulphur smells that had been appearing recently:
(Andromeda) Do you want to ask about that smell?

(L) Several places: Los Angeles...

(Andromeda) North of France.

(Niall) Paris

(Joe) A lot of places in France, actually.

(Andromeda) That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago?

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Realm curtain breached.

Q: (L) Remember that the devil is supposed to be accompanied by the smell of sulfur... and Bigfoot!

(Niall) And window fallers.

(Joe) It's a chemical byproduct of trans-density movement?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's actually something interesting that should be looked into. What are the properties of sulfur? Why would that be involved in a realm curtain breach?

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.
I had posted a week or so back about the gas man coming to our door because the neighbour had reported smelling gas so maybe there is a connection there. Perhaps not, but interesting to note nonetheless.

Without a doubt, things are heating up in a big way on the BBM and I think we might see more strange behaviour from our furry friends as things progress.

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Some nights ago my dog Arturo barked very hard and I really don't know why. It was around 3 at night. Nobody was around the apartment, all was very quiet but Arturo was mad and angry. So maybe he was seeing something weird.

Candice

Padawan Learner
In the vein of weird pet behavior, a couple months back when I suspected that I had the covid virus I went to bed feeling really weird, kinda feverish and achy. I awoke in the middle of the night to my cat massaging/pawing at my chest (I had a very tight chest and cough). He has never in the eight years that I’ve had him do that, he’s not the pawing type and he hadn’t been sleeping with me at night for a while either. It’s like he was in a trance because I grabbed him to put him next to to me, he snapped out of it and ran away. The next morning the feverish achy weirdness was gone and I felt so much better and just kept getting better from then on out. I thought it was just a weird coincidence.

Then today my other cat starts acting bizarre. He has a tendacy to develop new forms of meows to communicate different things. Today he jumped up on the couch, started prancing around with a new weird meow, pawing at me, purring and looking into my eyes. He never paws at me. He’s been doing it now on and off for about half an hour. But it’s the way he’s looking at me trying to tell me something. Maybe he just wants attention but since my last cat did that weird behavior I’m going to stay extra vigilant today.

Maat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Is it me or is it really some targeting on pets lately ? I mean, reading all of you, it seems like an attack of some sort :huh:

Something is going on for sure, but I don't know whether attacks, cosmic changes,,or that they might actually be seeing and perceiving more than us. I am also puzzled
I haven't noticed any changes in how my cats behave - other than some neurotic tendencies but that's kind of a norm with cats - but atypical behavior in wild animals caught my attention. There's plenty of (semi-)wild visitors where i live and on several occasions i witnessed an animal passing by very close to me totally disregarding my presence. It happens at night mostly. I had this situation with a fox, a hare and recently a weasel, all running no more than 2-3 meters from me standing on a pavement. Only after i had made a clear move they seemed to notice that i was there. Such tunnel vision isn't something that normally characterize wild animals. Maybe it's just adaptation to living in urbanized environment but to me it felt like they were in a mild trance of sorts.

Top Bottom