Chakras according to the C's

The latter I believe. Gut feelings however deserve a thread of its own. What you have I believe are 'butterflies' - it's almost nausea in a way, at the top of a rollercoaster, but what should accompany butterflies are a sense of excitement/unease about something coming.

Edit:
Butterflies are good IMHO, and yes I think in all related to improvement of chakras/chakra health.

The mention of 'butterflies' and 'chakras' reminds me of an odd sensation, first experienced during a Reiki session (and that 'Genevieve' of 'A Rakes Midnight Kiss' seems to be working on... :-[) of 'fluttering' in the area of the Thymus, exactly as though a large butterfly is flapping inside the chest. Which originally seemed quite extraordinary when later investigating the sensation as the the gland not only turned out to be innervated via the Vagus but also had an uncanny resemblance to comprising 'wings'. Plus in a burnt out old has-been, long past puberty, curiously it appeared that the gland should also be in an advanced stage of atrophy at my age?

Wonder is anyone experiencing / has experienced something similiar?

Unfortunately turned up a lot of woo woo 'ascension' stuff looking into the subject though did notice that the 'P's touch on the topic in a couple of places (BOTD and Earth), as did Cayce;

If this gland is the highest gland activated during a person’s life, at death they will be able to dwell in the corresponding afterlife realm associated with the planet Venus.

The planet Venus is the 2nd planet from the Sun, which is the 3-dimensional representation of the 4th afterlife dimension.

Which seems intriguing though a shame, with the 'Venus' reference, that The Ra Material doesn't make any mention of it... as it also seems a theoretical candidate for locating a 'Magnetic' centre?

...known as the Magnetic Heart, the High Heart or the Seat of the Soul. Located behind the sternum in the area of your thymus gland...

Unfortunately turned up a lot of woo woo 'ascension' stuff looking into the subject though did notice that the 'P's touch on the topic in a couple of places (BOTD and Earth), as did Cayce;

If this gland is the highest gland activated during a person’s life, at death they will be able to dwell in the corresponding afterlife realm associated with the planet Venus.

The planet Venus is the 2nd planet from the Sun, which is the 3-dimensional representation of the 4th afterlife dimension.
Hi gnosisxsophia, I do not find in Cayce's readings the quote which you mention. Can you indicate the reference of the reading ?

Can you indicate the reference of the reading ?

Hi Ellipse,

The reference was from here;

Probably should have put a disclaimer in that it wasn't a direct quote however but a conveniently brief amalgam - apologies.

Many relevant sessions however mentioned here;

Additionally;

READING 311-2 M 28

...In entering it takes on those forms that may be known in the dimensions of that plane which it occupies, there being not only three dimensions - as of the earth - but there may be as seven, in Mercury - or four, in Venus...

READING 5755-1

In Venus the body-form is near to that in the three dimensional plane. For it
is what may be said to be rather ALL-inclusive! For it is that ye would call love -
which, to be sure, may be licentious, selfish; which also may be so large, so
inclusive as to take on the less of self and more of the ideal, more of that which is GIVING.

Best regards

J

Back
Top Bottom