Cayce readings accuracy

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
- What is the percentage of accuracy of health informations given by E. Cayce ?

- What is the percentage of accuracy of informations given by E. Cayce ?

- Would you recommend the usage of the Radio Active appliance given by Cayce ?

Thanks.

I think this would be an interesting set of questions to ask, if there was time to fit it into a session. The C's didn't seem to indicate that there were any particular red flags about Cayce when he was asked about previously, and a lot of his material is on health-related issues, which is quite congruent with the direction of the forum right now (of course, I'd love to ask about his Atlantis material too, but that's just me).

Maybe the questions could be way more specific and include some kind of context? I think that when the C's hear the question, they also need to know what else is in Laura's mind so that the most accurate answer can be given for that moment in 'time.'

A lot of research could be done though, to look for answers to specific questions. For example, I recall the advice given by Cayce to one female 'patient' who was inquiring about something she could do to firm up her booty. One of the exercises given was a kind of 'duckwalk' that others could do as well...so that could be useful. :)

By contrast, one 'patient' was needing advice due to a developing cancer (if memory serves) and was told to take 3 almonds1 a day. Well, that advice, by itself, would probably be worthless today unless you knew that it was the 'bitter' almond that was being referred to due to the trace amount of cyanide present in the pit. The 'patient's body was deficient in it's natural supply of cyanide molecules and when replenished, would provide the necessary 'bomb' to attack and destroy the cancer cells.2

But that was then. Today, thanks to the Almond Board of California and the USDA, you'd be hardpressed to find any 'raw' (wild, unprocessed, bitter) almonds.3 It's the sweet ones that are available. Also in recipes that formerly called for a small proportion of the bitter almond, apricot kernels are substituted instead.

It is said that 100% of the U.S. commercial supply of almonds is provided by California so that imports would definitely attract attention.

fwiw, and just in case this is interesting.

----------------------------------------------------

1The Almond (Prunus dulcis, syn. Prunus amygdalus Batsch., Amygdalus communis L., Amygdalus dulcis Mill.) is a species of tree native to the Middle East. Almond is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated nut of this tree. Within the genus Prunus, it is classified with Peach in the subgenus Amygdalus, distinguished from the other subgenera by the corrugated shell (endocarp) surrounding the seed.

The almond is a native to the Mediterranean climate region of the Middle East, eastward as far as Pakistan. It was spread by humans in ancient times along the shores of the Mediterranean into northern Africa and southern Europe and more recently transported to other parts of the world, notably California. California produces 80% of the world’s almonds and 100% of the U.S. commercial supply.

The wild form of domesticated almond grows in parts of the Levant; almonds must first have been taken into cultivation in this region. The fruit of the wild forms contains the glycoside amygdalin, "which becomes transformed into deadly prussic acid (hydrogen cyanide) after crushing, chewing, or any other injury to the seed."

The bitter almond... contains about 50% of the fixed oil which also occurs in sweet almonds. It also contains the enzyme emulsin which, in the presence of water, acts on a soluble glucoside, amygdalin, yielding glucose, cyanide and the essential oil of bitter almonds, which is nearly pure benzaldehyde. Bitter almonds may yield from 4–9 mg of hydrogen cyanide per almond.

2Disclaimer: If I remember correctly, this information came out in later sessions and in another book, but unfortunantly I lack any references. This is just from memory. The A.R.E. database at _http://www.edgarcayce.org/caycehealthdatabase.html doesn't contain it either as far as I can tell.

3Because of cases of Salmonella traced to almonds in 2001 and 2004, in 2006 the Almond Board of California proposed rules regarding pasteurization of almonds available to the public, and the USDA approved them. Since 1 September 2007, raw almonds have technically not been available in the United States.[/b] Controversially, almonds labeled as "raw" are required to be steam pasteurised or chemically treated with propylene oxide. This does not apply to imported almonds, or to almonds sold from the grower directly to the consumer in small quantities.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almond

Thanks Buddy, and I think your suggestion makes a lot of sense (trying to frame more specific health-related questions for Laura to have on hand if she and the group decide to ask about Cayce). Thanks also for your case study about almonds -- I had no idea about any of that, but it is very valuable example about how the context of Cayce's advice may have been quite different during his life than the conditions that currently prevail. Very interesting!

Thanks for your comments.

Asking for more specific health-related question is a totally different approach. What I think is interesting to know is what % of "static" is present in Cayce readings related to health at the moment of the reading.

But my English is not enough subtle to introduce that in the question.

Perhaps :
- What is the percentage of accuracy of health informations given by E. Cayce for each person?
- What is the percentage of accuracy of health informations given by E. Cayce considering the particular health state of each person?

Back
Top Bottom