Cats against disease or how 2D friends love us imperceptibly

You got Covid? How do you know it is not normal flu?
Plenty of fluids, vitamin c and d. If you are sure its covid you can take ivermectin although if you are completely healthy I would just let it run its course.
This is Laura's protocol i used on myself and other people with great results:
Yes, our whole family took ivermectin (we only sold it in a veterinary pharmacy). We drink a lot of fluids, vitamin C, D, zink. Unfortunately, I have not experienced such prolonged temperatures before. The test pcr was positive, as did 6 colleagues at work, with whom we went to get sick practically together. Now I still drink expectorant, anti-allergic. I really hope that it should get easier soon
As for soda, we sell water, Borjomi (produced in Georgia). It works very well as a substitute or addition to soda and really helps.Thank you very much!

Yes, our whole family took ivermectin (we only sold it in a veterinary pharmacy). We drink a lot of fluids, vitamin C, D, zink. Unfortunately, I have not experienced such prolonged temperatures before. The test pcr was positive, as did 6 colleagues at work, with whom we went to get sick practically together. Now I still drink expectorant, anti-allergic. I really hope that it should get easier soon
As for soda, we sell water, Borjomi (produced in Georgia). It works very well as a substitute or addition to soda and really helps.Thank you very much!
Fever is your friend- it’s unpleasant but good for you. If you can get elderberry juice that should help. I got mine from iherb they send with DHL and usually arrives in few days. Best wishes for speedy recovery!

My cat literally saved my life two years ago! I was asleep on the couch and my wife decided to go to bed. The cat came and gave me nose kisses, got really weirded out and panicked. My wife saw this and couldn’t sleep without taking a closer look at me first. Upon closer inspection she realized I had vomit in my CPAP mask and wasn’t breathing. A 911 call and an ambulance ride later and it turned out I had bilateral pneumonia, and total whiteout of both lungs. The ER doc said that if she’d waited the night I would not have survived. I was intubated in the ICU for three weeks. Upon hearing the story the doctor said that without a doubt the cat saved my life by altering my wife. That cat gets any damned thing she desires now!😄

Back
Top Bottom