Category: PICTURE OF THE DAY

2020-12-31.jpg

I wish everyone at the Cassiopaean Forum

which I call the Cassiopaean Family close and far, A Good New Year - with sharpened senses, lots of humor (we all need it !) and strong presence, in order to discern the traps that are constantly laid out to the human family, trying to trick minds and senses and potentials.

This photo from Aug 1994, Stockholm

Comes from the analog era of photography, during a time in Stockholm where the "Stockholm World Championship in Fireworks" where held. Which was a grande spectacle, with a half million people on the move in the street, to see those gracing the sky (At that time there were no incidences what so ever - everybody was calm and excited, no fights or quarrel, nothing - quite amazing).

The City would hold these major fireworks every second day representing different countries.

However, this photo was not taken from the Great Firework evenings - but on an evening "in between". After that the Stockholm Water Prize was handed out - they had a rather small firework right next to the City hall of Stockholm. I stood on the other side of the Riddarfjärden Bay, with my workhorse, a twin-eyed Mamiya C330 camera on a tripod, and bunch of negative film rolls - which I later developed in my kitchen sink.

Laughter like Champagne bubbles

And with this, I wish to send you colorful greetings.

Let "Champagne" bubbles appear in the stomach, their strong desire to find their way up into the mouth, and burst out into a cascade of laughter, like cascades of fireworks. Because we are in times where dark layers weight so heavy onto the human family, each one of us. You just need a counterpart that can balance things a bit: Something that can break the dark chains, giving way for life.

Humor, Laughter, Music and Dance can do that. Disrupting the flow of thought. Cleaning the air !

"Puss & Kram" as we say in Sweden
means 'Kiss and Hugs' 💕

Contact-linstallazione-che-porta-il-mare-in-una-stanza-Collater.al-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom